Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Lynnie don't feel alone even my teen makes fun of me.

Talking about Amber's weight it really burned my ass when she was calling Gary a fatass like she's always been Miss Stick Skinny. Seriously I'd like to punch her since he won't.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Finally! I've been waiting for someone to post about this show. Didn't want to do it myself because of all the MTV Haterade on GR, LOL.

I've followed these girls from 16 and Pregnant. I love Teen Mom, even had a dream about Maci and Ryan (kinda embarrassed now).

Amber is the worst mother of them all. Between, her kickboxing Gary's head and sexy dancing, I can't stomach her. Poor Leah has no chance. At least Gary somewhat seems to have an interest in his daughter, but is that just to hold it against Amber. Oh and I'm sure you've all noticed Amber's weight loss. Once impressive thing about her. Although, she strikes me as a meth head slightly.

I really can't stand Farrah either. She does seem to be getting better as a Mom, she is still that teenage brat. Her mother is crazy so you can tell where she gets it. I don't understand all this grief now with her ex/baby-daddy because on her "16" episode, she did not mention him at all. I had heard rumors that Debra "forced" Farrah to cut communications, but really what say did she have?

Good ole Maci, I could have told you that relationship was over the minute she decided to move to Nashville. Ryan is definitely a piece of work and crappy father (from what we know of the show). The first season of Teen Mom showed us that he did not care about being a father, AT ALL. She out of all the mothers, is probably the most responsible.

Now to Catelyn, my favorite preggo teen! I seriously fell in love with them on their "16" episode for their courage and honesty. They have also brought the most drama to the Teen Mom series, with April and Butch as 2 of TV's finest characters. I can't believe that Catelyn and Tyler turned out so normal, considering what they grew up in.

Man I love this show! Now I'm gonna go read the whole thread through...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Disturbing news:

Teen Mom stars and real life couple Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley, who have recently come under fire for a violent outburst on the MTV reality show, are putting the past behind them and looking toward the future.

The recently solidified their bond by exchanging promise rings, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

"They just bought each other new rings as a sign of their commitment," Gary's mother Carol Zizak told RadarOnline.com. "They're promise rings where they're promising to themselves that they're going to work on their relationship, not date anyone else, and have a future for [their daughter] Leah."

RadarOnline.com was first to report that Amber and Gary have been in couples therapy for months to salvage their relationship. And the proud mother and grandmother gushed about their new symbols of love for each other.

"Amber told me, 'Come look at what Gary bought me!'" Carol remembered.

According to Carol, the on-again-off-again couple, who were once engaged and have a 23-month-old daughter together, bought the rings in the last month - after the episode in question was filmed a few months ago.

"Gary's looks like big bling jewelry!" Carol exclaimed. While Amber's ring is "very pretty, dainty, and delicate -- just like her."

About two weeks ago a police investigation was launched after 20-year-old Amber was shown on the popular MTV show hitting and kicking Gary during an argument.

"I know Amber and I know she can get angry, but I also know she loves Gary and Gary loves her," Carol said. "They both love each other very much."

Carol defends her potential daughter-in-law: "Amber is a very sweet girl and she's had a tough childhood. But she is genuine. I always tell her nothing you do will stop me from loving you. Too many parents do that and say you have to earn their love and go through hoops. You love each other through the good and bad and that's what I taught Gary. I tell Gary if you love her, work it out through the good and bad. A lot of people only see the bad side of her [Amber], but I see another side that people don't get to see. When we're playing games, making dinner and things are going smooth. There's been a lot of good. She just needs mentorship and mothering, which is what I'm trying to give her."

Their romantic gifts to each other seem to be a new beginning.

"It's a sign of their commitment," Carol said. "It's also a point they're making where they're saying, I'm committed to being with you and I'm not going to be with anyone else."

Oh No They Didn't! - WE'RE FIANCE NOW GURRRY.
    I doubt they'll last. BUT, they will have to be in each other's lives for a very long time so the fact that they're in couples therapy can only help.

I don't remember seeing Amber's 16 & Pregnant epi, but I don't recall her family ever being mentioned. Every other father/mother on the episode has at least mentioned their parents or the parents have been featured. It raises my blood pressure watching Amber be a parent. I certainly hope that therapy will help her grow up A LOT.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

If I remember correctly, Amber was on antidepressants or anti-anxiety medication during either the end of 16 & P or the beginning of TM, so I don't think she's any stranger to therapy. Didn't seem to work that well, though. Maybe the couples therapy will help her to treat Gary better, since she has to tolerate him for another 17 years. I think he's every bit as disgusting as she is. He's a passive-aggressive slug (the way he treated her on her birthday? Jesus.). Older than she is, apparently can't hold down the simplest job, and lets his friends influence him too much. They're both total losers. They should be put adrift at sea in a leaky boat and the kid should be given to someone who wants her. Because these two don't.

How the hell is Maci paying for that apartment? How are any of them paying for anything?

Catelyn is a gem, as is her boyfriend. I hope those two get a chance at life away from their scuzzy parents.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    I think he's every bit as disgusting as she is. He's a passive-aggressive slug (the way he treated her on her birthday? Jesus.). Older than she is, apparently can't hold down the simplest job, and lets his friends influence him too much. They're both total losers.
    Good point. He doesn't deserve her punching him in the side of the head hard enough to smack his head against the wall or kicking him in the back while he's going down a flight of stairs, but you're right they are a co-dependent mess. I guess they survive off whatever money they make taping the show, because she failed her GED practice test and doesn't appear to have a job. I don't guess he does either or he wouldn't have to keep begging her to let him stay with her.

As for Amber's parents, I saw an outtake episode this afternoon where Amber, Gary, Leah and Amber's dad were playing miniture golf. Amber had a hissy fit because Gary was playing around and hurt her shin. She started screaming at him that he's such a child and then burst into tears about how immature he is. Not a trace of irony. Anyway, her dad looked just about like the kind of winner you'd imagine him to be.

I think her father was on an earlier episode and is dying of something. Cancer? Emphysema? Unless I'm confusing him with someone else.

Elite Member

^^yes, you are right. but where is her mom?

Doesn't Amber work at a Tanning Salon? She was starting to get that orange look mid-season. Speaking of ORANGE, Maci is two-toned. Her hands made me LOL.

Don't remember Amber's parents from her ep, but I do remember her Dad on Teen Mom. He was dying from a lung disease, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Maci has all kinds of beauty fail issues. She doesn't need to be straightening her hair the way she does--every time you see her "beautifying" she's working that straightening iron through her hair. She would look a lot prettier if her hair had some body and wave. If she had a baby with that pig-faced Kyle, I can't even imagine what it would look like.

I think Amber and Gary are intellectually challenged. Both of them. Emotionally challenged, too, obviously.

Love this show!

I wondered too where Amber's mom is?

I love Tyler, he's so mature and level headed (except for his " I want your phone records" thing) I can't believe he came from that father and turned out that well. His mom must have done a damn good job raising him.

On question- Where does Maci get all her money? To be able to drive new cars, pay that amount of rent?
    Where does Farrah get all her money? The pizza shop doesn't pay that well.

What do you suppose they pay these kids to be on this show?

I agree Gary needs to grow a set, save his money he's spending on the f'ed up flowers with the typos on the card and MOVE ON. She's nuts. It blows my mind how she can scream and put him down nonstop- not to mention blast him in the head. BUT if he raises his voice or says one mean thing to her " OH you better watch your mouth" Unbelievable, she's such a lady and so respectful of everyone else. Wow.
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; October 12th, 2010 at 09:03 AM.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I believe I read they get $5,000 per episode.

The unseen clips show had Amber's mom on there. She must not bring the drama so they edit her out unlike the lovely April.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

amber's dad has cirrhosis.

Well....because I have no life and no energy to do much of anything else (still a bit ill) I decided to stalk down some of these people on Twitter.
    Found Maci.....and found Kyle (via Maci). It does appear that they are back together at this particular moment.
    I think Farrah is on Twitter too, just gotta find her.

^ I flipped through this week's OK mag while waiting in line at WalMart yesterday and Maci was on the cover and the coverstory is that Ryan and Maci are now back together. I read the story inside and it's more like they're "thinking about working it out." It did say she moved back to Chatanooga from Nashville, though.

Hmmm....guess we'll find out!

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information