Page 24 of 91 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

That is a fucking horrible tattoo.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

there is always the abortion or adoption option.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Does it bother her at all that the huge, ugly face on her torso looks nothing like her daughter?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Jailed
    BY LESLEY MESSER

Monday December 27, 2010 08:00 PM EST

Amber Portwood
    Jae Donnelly/INF
    Just a few hours after criminal charges were filed against Teen Mom star Amber Portwood stemming from a physical altercation with her ex-fiancé Gary Shirley, the reality TV star was put behind bars.

"Domestic battery has an automatic 24 hold," an officer at the Madison County jail in Anderson, Ind., where Portwood is being held told PEOPLE. "Even if someone pays your bond, you still have to wait 24 hours to be released."

Earlier on Monday, Portwood was charged by the Madison County prosecutor with three felonies, including two counts of domestic battery and one count of neglect of a dependent. She was also charged with one misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. She was booked at 4:21 p.m. and bail was set at $5,000.

In September, the reality star expressed concern that one day her daughter Leah, 2, would see the footage of her slapping Shirley.

"I don't want her to see that and think that it's okay," Portwood said at the time, noting that she and Shirley had vowed never to have another physical altercation. "We made that decision because of Leah."

Teen Mom's Amber Portwood Jailed - Teen Mom : People.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

she and Shirley had vowed never to have another physical altercation. "We made that decision because of Leah."
    1. Gary was not the violent one & did not need to make any vows, unless he vowed to keep his big ass out off of her foot as he makes his way down the stairs.

2. It's pretty sad when you need to motivate your abstinence from violence because of your child.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    1. Gary was not the violent one & did not need to make any vows, unless he vowed to keep his big ass out off of her foot as he makes his way down the stairs.

2. It's pretty sad when you need to motivate your abstinence from violence because of your child.
    I agree,hopefully they will sort themselves out asap.

Gary knew she was capable of violence but continued to goad her many times until she reached the snapping point. I'm not saying she was right, just that he should not have poked the pit bull with a stick. In that sense, he can "vow" not to initiate another fight that would lead her to act in a violent way. He's a sick douche. So is she.

^^Goad her? Are you fucking serious? If it was a man beating the shit out of a woman, no one would say this shit!! What a shame?! I know it seems odd to see a man get beat by a woman but it does happen and a lot of times they don't report it because of the embarrassment!

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    ^^Goad her? Are you fucking serious? If it was a man beating the shit out of a woman, no one would say this shit!! What a shame?! I know it seems odd to see a man get beat by a woman but it does happen and a lot of times they don't report it because of the embarrassment!
    No shit! what a crock of sexist fucking bullshit! too many posters here seem to think its ok for women to beat on a man because "a poor widdle woman caint hurtz no man, silliez"! If it had been a guy beating on a woman the way that bitch was beating on that fat fuck Gary, the fucking world would want his head on a stick.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Agree totally.

However, from my own ridiculous marriage, I was married to someone who was almost as passive-aggressive as Gary, if I were the violent sort, I think there were probably a few times I would have gone postal just to get a reaction or response or something. Lucky for me (and I suppose my ex-husband) I learned kindergarten rules pretty well, I can keep my hands to myself.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    No shit! what a crock of sexist fucking bullshit! too many posters here seem to think its ok for women to beat on a man because "a poor widdle woman caint hurtz no man, silliez"! If it had been a guy beating on a woman the way that bitch was beating on that fat fuck Gary, the fucking world would want his head on a stick.

Seriously! Teen mom is so vile. I don't know how the guy restrains himself in this clip. I'd be in jail for clocking her in the head.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_kpL6NwHgI[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    If he did a tenth of what she did to him, he would have been in jail THEN..not months and months after filming.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

OMG! Thanks for posting that bellini! That is shocking. What a snake. Poor guy.

Do you think she was beat as a child? (no excuse - was just curious) Does every child who abuses (hits and calls names, etc) come from abuse themselves or can they start violence on their own? I'm sure they can but is it rare?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    OMG! Thanks for posting that bellini! That is shocking. What a snake. Poor guy.

Do you think she was beat as a child? (no excuse - was just curious) Does every child who abuses (hits and calls names, etc) come from abuse themselves or can they start violence on their own? I'm sure they can but is it rare?
    From what I gather she has a whole slew of problems, I know she's on medication for anger and depression. She's just mentally unstable, she could've had a very positive upbringing and is just a spoiled brat or she could've had a really negative one. Her family really isn't addressed on the show and we don't know a whole lot about them so who knows?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

^I didn't know that.. thank u. Was curious about her family.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Thread Information