Page 21 of 91 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

D cup?

To be honest I myself never understood why MTV didn't call CPS themselves. Obviously shit was going to hit the fan once it was aired.

Amber needs to move on, she obviously has no desire to be a mother, and Gary is just a mess. I hope Leah ends up in caring hands before it's too late.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Meet Amber’s New Boyfriend, Clinton! He Likes To Drink And Fight, Too! EXCLUSIVE PICS!

Meet Amber’s new boyfriend. He is a young dad, a drinker, and an MMA fighter!

Amber Portwood seems to have met her match! After plowing through a slew of young men in her small town of Anderson, Ind., Amber seems to getting close with one guy in particular: Clinton Yunker, 24, and father of a two-year-old daughter. But photos we’ve unearthed show a very different side to Clinton. He’s a mixed martial arts fighter who has been in four official bouts — his nickname is “Daddy Long Legs” — and he clearly likes his Bud.
    Fighting and drinking? Seems like a perfect match for Amber. MTV’s Teen Mom star admitted in a highly viral vid last week her love for the booze, and we — and certainly Gary Shirley — knows what a punch Amber packs when provoked.
    Amber’s legal woes haven’t let up since it was announced last week she is being charged with two felony counts of domestic violence and battery. In unrelated legal drama the reality TV star also has a suspended license.

Meet Amber’s New Boyfriend, Clinton! He Likes To Drink And Fight, Too! EXCLUSIVE PICS! « Hollywood Life
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

That looks pretty gay
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She's trash, it's no surprise the guys she dates would be trash too.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

What a huge strawberry douche.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

If this were an actual sitcom, I'd love it. Since its not....and these are real people, real kids---I am sickened, yet not at all surprised. Very sad. I wonder how far Amber will take this stuff....

Lynnie, it's not going to turn out well, which you already know.

So many teenagers seem to become emotionally arrested at the time of the pregnancy & never seem to grow much after that. Amber's probably one of them & she's got impulsivity problems & a nasty temper to boot. Plus a nerve grating screechy whiiiiiiiiine.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Run Leah run!!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Thumbs down

Exclusive: Teen Mom's Amber Welcomes Daughter, 2, Back Home

Teen Mom star Amber Portwood has been reunited at home with her little girl.

Indiana authorities returned Leah, 2, to Portwood, 20, on Monday, Nov. 29, a source tells UsMagazine.com exclusively.

"Leah is moving into Amber's new home, where Amber had her daughter’s bedroom all set up for her return," the source says of Portwood, who lives in Anderson, Indiana. "Amber is so excited to have Leah back!"

On Wednesday, Radaronline reported that Leah was temporarily made a ward of the state -- meaning that her guardianship would be determined by a judge and overseen by a government agency.

Portwood and ex-fiance Gary Shirley had earlier agreed that Leah was better off living with her father for the time being. "Child Protective Services agreed it was safer for her to stay at Gary's because of all the photographers outside my house," Portwood explained to Us Weekly in early November.

The MTV star had told Us that living without Leah was "the lowest of the low. Every night she's been saying, 'Where's Mommy?'"

On Nov. 18, Portwood was charged by Anderson police for attacking Shirley, 24, in front of Leah; she is faced with two felony counts and one misdemeanor count of domestic violence and battery.

The mother -- who is currently taking meds to cope with anxiety and depression -- told Us previously: "I'm trying to put the pieces back together...I have to get myself better so when I get my baby back, she sees her mom as happy as can be."

Bullshit she was asking for her so called Mommy. Everytime Gary walked out of a room the kid was taking off after him as if to say don't leave me with this crazy bitch.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

TEEN MOM IS A DRUG ADDICT!

Photo by: The National Enquirer

Teen Mom AMBER PORTWOOD is a full-blown drug addict - and her baby girl nearly choked to death while Amber was in a drug-induced stupor, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

While Amber's disastrous personal life has been chronicled on MTV's hit reality show, The ENQUIRER has uncovered the shocking full extent of the troubled 20-year-old's problems, which now threaten to harm her young daughter.

The self-described party girl with a violent temper is hooked on a virtual pharmacy of medication, including the painkillers morphine and hydrocodone, plus the anti-anxiety drug Klonopin and the amphetamines Adderall and Vyvanse, insiders say.

"Amber has become a full-blown drug addict. She abuses a laundry list of different drugs," divulged a close friend.

"Her doctor prescribed Klonopin for her anger problems, and Tramadol for back pain. But she gets hydrocodone, morphine, Vyvanse and Adderall from drug dealers and pals.

"She mixes the pills with vodka and tequila, and if she keeps it up, she's going to kill herself or someone else!"

Yeah I can believe she's a drug addict...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Amber Portwood Gets Baby Leah Tattooed On Her Belly

Posted 12/1/10 4:25 pm ET by Lisa Chudnofsky in Teen Mom, Top TV Shows

At first glance, we weren't quite sure if it was really Amber Portwood's torso featured in Star Magazine's revealing photo (shown above), but upon closer examination, that adorable face inked onto the teen mom's tummy sure does look like her daughter, Leah (or Gary, without the 5 o'clock shadow).
    Life hasn't been a rose garden for Amber lately, but at least she's now able to look down and see what matters most.

Amber Portwood Gets Baby Leah Tattooed On Her Belly » MTV Remote Control Blog
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Please don't let that tattoo be real. On anyone...

Thread Information