Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Count me in on the Teen Mom addiction.

We didn't like the Pregnant at 16 because they never showed any downside to the girls getting pregnant, except that their parents were upset.

I do think that a number of viewers called the cops after the most recent episode that Amber beat up Gary. I think MTV may have some liability since the didn't report the partner abuse, but I do believe that Child Protective Services are now involved.

I like Farrah, but her mom gives me the heebie jeebies. She's boring but she works and goes to school and tries to support herself and her daughter. Her Mom is a succubus though, yucky woman.

I'm proud ofTyler & Catelyn. They will probably turn out pretty well if they have each other's back and get away from her family and his father as soon as possible.

I like Maci best - except for her very unfortunate encounter with bottled tanner this past week and her massive back tat. As Kyle was breaking up with her, I couldn't stop looking at her pits and wrists - a place that no dirty orange tan should be. Frankly, I think the break up is probably her fault. She moved to a new town and isn't working or meeting people or doing anything but waiting to spend time with Kyle, it's a little suffocating.

I could wax poetic about Teen Mom for a while (seems I already did) but it's addictive.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I like Maci best - except for her very unfortunate encounter with bottled tanner this past week and her massive back tat. As Kyle was breaking up with her, I couldn't stop looking at her pits and wrists - a place that no dirty orange tan should be.
    OMG, her bottle tan is hilarious. I was staring at her hands while she and Kyle were doing their break-up thing too and wondering if she'd have the good grace to be embarrassed when she watched the episode. And the homemade red hair dye job is something else. It looks like she wants to turn herself into a carrot head to toe.

I thought it was strange that she moved so far to be with Kyle. I saw the cover of OK(why do these girls get so many mag covers? Because they got knocked up at 16?) and Maci said she is back with Ryan? He is the biggest douche I have ever seen in my life. Stupid girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    OMG, her bottle tan is hilarious. I was staring at her hands while she and Kyle were doing their break-up thing too and wondering if she'd have the good grace to be embarrassed when she watched the episode. And the homemade red hair dye job is something else. It looks like she wants to turn herself into a carrot head to toe.

She appears to be a natural redhead to me, with some highlights.

^^no she used to be blond IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Who is the blonde girl who moved to Nashville? She bugs me. The way she was so callous about taking the guy's kid away (I know none of the backstory). And then her new boyfriend admits that she is getting on his nerves being around all the time, and then they appear to break up, and he leaves & drives off. Next thing you know, her friends show up and she says that she has decided to STAY. Okay... you are a deluded selfish idiot.
    She's actually the better parent. And by stay I think she meant stay in Nashville but not for Kyle. I think Ryan just had some growing up to do and will step up if she lets him.

She's enrolled in college and has a lease on that house so it would be a pain for her to leave. And her parents are a bit controlling.

Amber is missing the mother gene. The house is a mess and I can't believe she didn't see a problem with leaving a knife on the floor. I thought she seemed relieved when Gary took Leah. And she didn't even get off the couch when he brought her back.

IMO Maci is the best mom even though she fucked up and moved to Nashville. I can see why she has issues with Ryan as he is just now deciding to be a dad or maybe he's not and it's his parents because obviously we don't see everything. Kyle begged her to move up there so don't know what the hell he expected. Last I read on some message board was her and Kyle got back together.

Catelynn and Tyler's home lives are horrible. I hope they both get as far away from Catelynn's mom and his dad as they can.

Farrah is a self absorbed twat and her mother is an abusive crazy loon. I will admit Farrah seems to be getting better with her daughter but damn the time she just left her in the hallway and when she left her in the sink and the kid burned her hand I just wanted to drive to where she is and punch her.

Fucking Amber got I really hope she gets her kid taken away after all she's done. Hell Gary shouldn't have sent her flowers he should have yelled in front of Leah that mommy's a cheater like she did with him when he told her upfront he was going to see someone else. She's a horrible mother and an all round shitty person. Poor old Gary deserves better but he's got some battered wife syndrome.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Disturbing news:

Teen Mom stars and real life couple Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley, who have recently come under fire for a violent outburst on the MTV reality show, are putting the past behind them and looking toward the future.

The recently solidified their bond by exchanging promise rings, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

"They just bought each other new rings as a sign of their commitment," Gary's mother Carol Zizak told RadarOnline.com. "They're promise rings where they're promising to themselves that they're going to work on their relationship, not date anyone else, and have a future for [their daughter] Leah."

RadarOnline.com was first to report that Amber and Gary have been in couples therapy for months to salvage their relationship. And the proud mother and grandmother gushed about their new symbols of love for each other.

"Amber told me, 'Come look at what Gary bought me!'" Carol remembered.

According to Carol, the on-again-off-again couple, who were once engaged and have a 23-month-old daughter together, bought the rings in the last month - after the episode in question was filmed a few months ago.

"Gary's looks like big bling jewelry!" Carol exclaimed. While Amber's ring is "very pretty, dainty, and delicate -- just like her."

About two weeks ago a police investigation was launched after 20-year-old Amber was shown on the popular MTV show hitting and kicking Gary during an argument.

"I know Amber and I know she can get angry, but I also know she loves Gary and Gary loves her," Carol said. "They both love each other very much."

Carol defends her potential daughter-in-law: "Amber is a very sweet girl and she's had a tough childhood. But she is genuine. I always tell her nothing you do will stop me from loving you. Too many parents do that and say you have to earn their love and go through hoops. You love each other through the good and bad and that's what I taught Gary. I tell Gary if you love her, work it out through the good and bad. A lot of people only see the bad side of her [Amber], but I see another side that people don't get to see. When we're playing games, making dinner and things are going smooth. There's been a lot of good. She just needs mentorship and mothering, which is what I'm trying to give her."

Their romantic gifts to each other seem to be a new beginning.

"It's a sign of their commitment," Carol said. "It's also a point they're making where they're saying, I'm committed to being with you and I'm not going to be with anyone else."

Oh No They Didn't! - WE'RE FIANCE NOW GURRRY.

I hate that this show exists. It is bad enough that this happens all over the world every day but now lower intellect tenns will see this and want to be like these losers. I see the results of this type of parent too much to think glorifying it on TV is a good idea.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

i watch this and have since the beginning.

-i used to FF through farrah but i give her a chance now with the whole dead baby daddy thing and it seems like she really wants to better herself and take care of her daughter on her own.

-thank god caitlynn and tyler gave their baby up. i can barely stand to watch how horrible her mother is to her. it is a miracle that she's as together as she is with that bitch of a mother.

-maci seems like a good mother. i wasn't surprised that kyle broke up with her. that was his first real girlfriend/serious relationship and he's in his early 20s. he has no idea that people have issues in relationships and work through them.

-i was really hoping that gary would be given full custody of leah after the footage of amber's violence toward him was aired. the guy she went on a date with may not be a pedophile like reported but he's certainly bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    While Amber's ring is "very pretty, dainty, and delicate -- just like her."
    how could those three words be used to describe her with a straight face? she's a total brute!

Some funny avatars stoeln from ONTD--those people are fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hate that this show exists. It is bad enough that this happens all over the world every day but now lower intellect tenns will see this and want to be like these losers. I see the results of this type of parent too much to think glorifying it on TV is a good idea.
    I doubt that even someone less intelligent than the norm can watch this and think damn that's something I wanna do. They do show the no fun aspects of being a teen parent.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^^I would hope that watching 'Sixteen and Pregnant' which was the first show these young ladies were on, would deter at least a FEW teens from thinking this is an easy thing to do.

PS: looking forward to seeing the new season of 'Sixteen and Pregnant'..I admit it.

I've wondered if Amber might be on something, considering the way she acts and that she's lost supposedly 50+ lbs in the last few months. She does look a lot different.

I think she has gained quite a bit of it back though now Laurent...you can kinda see it creeping back on as the season continues. As you can tell, I watch this WAY too much and WAY too closely. *needs life stat*

Edit: Oh I just noticed you saying she might be ON SOMETHING.....yea, I thought of that too. Wouldn't surprise me.

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information