Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

WTF is up with that avatar? What is this whole fuckery about?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

LOL at the avatar change,loser.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I don't understand what happend here.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I like that just because you're a teen mom you must also have an STD, at least that's what he is inferring. Because you couldn't just be stupid and have sex with another virgin and get pregnant. Also, apparently, it seems that it's the evil women who are spreading STD's, never men.

'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Charged With Domestic Violence
    by Celebuzz on Nov. 18, 2010 09:24 AM

Amber Portwood of Teen Mom fame has officially been charged with domestic violence and battery for assaulting her daughter's father, Gary Shirley, as the world watched on MTV.

HollywoodLife first reported that Portwood has been charged with two felony counts and one misdemeanor for domestic violence ad battery stemming from two separate incidents. The first occurred on August 14, 2009 while the second took place on July 18, 2010. The police documents describe that Gary was punched, choked and kicked by Amber.

According to HollywoodLife, Portwood faces up to three years in jail and a $10,000 fine for her actions if she's found guilty. Detective Mitch Carroll told the site that an arrest warrant will likely be issued for Amber.

In response to the report, Portwood tells HollywoodLife: "I didn’t hit Gary in front of Leah so there are no felony charges ... None of this is true, there’s nothing against me. They can’t charge me if they don’t have proof."

In a statement sent to Celebuzz, MTV noted,

"We are cooperating with all parties and hope for a quick and fair resolution that allows everyone involved to move forward in a positive manner."
    Teen Mom News - 'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Charged With Domestic Violence - Celebuzz

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I like that just because you're a teen mom you must also have an STD, at least that's what he is inferring. Because you couldn't just be stupid and have sex with another virgin and get pregnant. Also, apparently, it seems that it's the evil women who are spreading STD's, never men.
    Yeah that's my point. Both things seem proportional to happen to you at once. But msdeb and others deny it with no scientific proof to back up their claims.
    Last edited by mikesandy; November 18th, 2010 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    Well it wasn't titled "Teen Mom - MTV Show", so instead I talked about teenage mothers in general. There's still relevancy. A person you could meet while walking down the street in an urban city could end up on the MTV show a few months later.

One of the conclusions I could make is that they're more violent and aggressive, as detailed in the show and online.

YouTube - The Talk - MTV Teen Mom

Have a laugh at the advertisement, by the way. Of course I could rant on about human civility also, which relates to this topic but you all would say no.
    But its under the TELEVISION AND MOVIES catagory....shouldn't that have been a clue???

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    But its under the TELEVISION AND MOVIES catagory....shouldn't that have been a clue???
    Yes, but please view this. There are other shows with the same titles that express teenage mothers in a "universal perspective" beyond the "one track perspective" of the MTV show.

Amazon.com: Sexploitation Double Feature: Female Animal/Teenage Mother: Jerry Gross: Movies & TV

http://www.amazon.com/teenage-mother...0132212&sr=1-3

I'm not looking at your stupid links. Don't know if anyone else is.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yes, but please view this. There are other shows with the same titles that express teenage mothers in a "universal perspective" beyond the "one track perspective" of the MTV show.

Amazon.com: Sexploitation Double Feature: Female Animal/Teenage Mother: Jerry Gross: Movies & TV

Amazon.com: teenage mother: Sinister Cinema: Movies & TV
    WTF?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

link fail.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I'd probably be a virgin as well if I were a fan of Dragon Ball Z.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

No, I'm an athlete. A cross country runner. Basically you should ask a girl if she's been tested for diseases or if she's been with other partners. If one of those cases apply, you should run far away, and fast.
    I'm rather of the opinion that I have more respect for someone who understands personal health and responsibility enough to get themselves tested on a regular basis than the people who bury their head in the sand and think "it can't happen to me". I'd run the other way if the person I was entering into a relationship wouldn't get tested though.

I forgot to elaborate, if the tests comeback negative. I'm a little forgetful when I post, I might miss a small detail here or there. You should also be aware that some religions say that having sex with tons of people is a sin. Usually it's just 1 person and it's the person that you eventually get married with.
    Thankfully my religion doesn't say anything of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    This thread doesn't have a wet spot yet.
    It might but because we're all bitter, jellus fatties we'll need to roll it in flour first to see where the wet spot actually is.

America is the only country that has sex apparently.
    I'm booking my flight right now... Hooo yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I think you have fear of vagina dentata. Seek help.

What world do you live in where all pussy is dripping with pus and covered in sores?
    Its Tom Cruise's #1 Fan.

It's not like sex is the epicenter of everything, when really the value of it is not all that it's cracked up to be.
    How would you know whether its all its cracked up to be or not when you've never had it? Wait until you've had lots of great sex and then find yourself having non at all for an extended period of time.

Maybe if there were genetic differences with us humans and sex yielded no disease, it wouldn't be a problem. As a result, this MTV show wouldn't have existed.
    Even if STDs didn't exist teen pregnancy would still be an issue, possibly even a greater one as some guys would stop using condoms completely once the danger of their dick turning green and dropping off was removed. Too many already believe that contraception is the sole responsibility of the female so without the additional worry about knob rot these little romeos are going to be inserting and spurting without a rubber more than ever.

Unless you are suggesting that babies are an STD?

Are you a $cientologist?
    I'm tempted to agree. If he tries to give us statistics about how 72% of all known thetans come flying out of a cooter then we'll know for sure.

Running is bad for the knees, bro.
    So is oral sex on cheap carpets or concrete paving.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Why hasn't this fool been hit, run over and dragged by the ban bus yet?

Why aren't we talking about Gary's unfitness as a parent?

Thread Information