Login to remove the ads!
Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

fgg

maybe you'll get a birthday pity lay.

I'm no Jewgar, despite the rumours. But happy b'day.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Nah, I'll get a Garmin FR60, not a box of condoms or lubrication. (at least not yet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ_YtNgxpDI

Here's some statistics for you in regards to what you say about black people and STDs. HIV in the United States | Factsheets | Resources by Format | CDC HIV/AIDS
    By Race/Ethnicity

• African Americans: Among racial/ethnic groups, African Americans face the most severe burden of HIV and AIDS in the nation.
      • While blacks represent approximately 12% of the U.S. population, they account for almost half (46%) of people living with HIV in the US, as well as nearly half (45%) of new infections each year. HIV infections among blacks overall have been roughly stable since the early 1990s.
      • At some point in their life, approximately one in 16 black men will be diagnosed with HIV, as will one in 30 black women.
      • The rate of new HIV infections for black men is about six times as high as that of white men, nearly three times that of Hispanic/Latino men, and more than twice that of black women.
      • The HIV incidence rate for black women is nearly 15 times as high as that of white women, and nearly four times that of Hispanic/Latino women.
    And since you are a big fan of statistics, you already know that the black community is/has been more affected by HIV than any other group. That's not a racist undertone. Here at GR, we're not racist or homophobic... and we usually weed out anybody who is and give their ass the boot.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    Today is my birthday, sluce. We've reached a new era now of new-founded knowledge. Can't deny that my rant has no relevance. What if the show had an episode where a female went to a doctor's office for std testing?

YouTube - SpongeBob STD PSA
    Seriously, are you that dense? Gee as a birthday gift to you, I promise that if they have one of the girls get tested for STD testing, we'll all report back here and post with you all day since you would finally be on topic.

ETA - you might want to get laid or at least get a stellar blow job. Perhaps there is a serious back up of jizzzzz making you unable to see logic.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Here's some statistics for you in regards to what you say about black people and STDs. HIV in the United States | Factsheets | Resources by Format | CDC HIV/AIDS
    By Race/Ethnicity
    • African Americans: Among racial/ethnic groups, African Americans face the most severe burden of HIV and AIDS in the nation.
      • While blacks represent approximately 12% of the U.S. population, they account for almost half (46%) of people living with HIV in the US, as well as nearly half (45%) of new infections each year. HIV infections among blacks overall have been roughly stable since the early 1990s.
      • At some point in their life, approximately one in 16 black men will be diagnosed with HIV, as will one in 30 black women.
      • The rate of new HIV infections for black men is about six times as high as that of white men, nearly three times that of Hispanic/Latino men, and more than twice that of black women.
      • The HIV incidence rate for black women is nearly 15 times as high as that of white women, and nearly four times that of Hispanic/Latino women.
    And since you are a big fan of statistics, you already know that the black community is/has been more affected by HIV than any other group. That's not a racist undertone. Here at GR, we're not racist or homophobic... and we usually weed out anybody who is and give their ass the boot.
    But if you've seen the exerts of Fox News on Youtube and look up these instances on other websites, you'd see my perception of it too. Basically, you'd see what I see.

fgg

But if you've seen the exerts of Fox News on Youtube and look up these instances on other websites, you'd see my perception of it too. Basically, you'd see what I see.

We don't watch Fox news... oh and it's excerpts.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

You should also be aware that some religions say that having sex with tons of people is a sin.
    Gosh, I was not aware of that.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Excerpts. Thanks for catching my typo. Also Mel, other people make parodies out of the statistics that you've explained out. What if it was even across the board for everyone?

WTF are you on about?
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That other countries fare way better than we do, in reference to these kinds of issues. And what could be done to reverse these trends in the future so it doesn't worsen. This brings into account healthcare reform as well, and the logic of the people who want to repeal it. I could relate that also, to this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Gosh, I was not aware of that.
    I was not either. This is good stuff. I feel all edjumacated and warm on the inside, but it could also be my STDs all raging up again.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Maybe we like being a CUNTry of pregnant teens with STDs and we want to see the numbers increase.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well you can do your part by never having sex, reproducing and risk catching megaherpz
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information