Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Teen Mom

Virgins annoy me.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I feel ya I'm more VH-1 Classic drama.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Breaking News: Teen Mom's Amber Charged With 2 Felonies for Attacking Baby's Dad

Anderson, Ind. police have formally charged Teen Mom star Amber Portwood for attacking Gary Shirley, her ex-fiance and father to her daughter Leah, 2. (HollywoodLife.com first reported the news.)

Portwood, 20, has been charged with two felony counts and one misdemeanor count of domestic violence and battery. If convicted, the reality star faces up to three years in jail and fines of up to $10,000.

Authorities launched their criminal investigation seven weeks ago after an episode of the MTV show aired in which Portwood hit Shirley, 24, numerous times. Using both that footage and unaired tapes, police charge that Portwood attacked her beau on three separate occasions.

Documents report that, on Aug. 14, 2009, she shoved, slapped and choked Shirley -- all while young Leah watched nearby. On June 14, 2010, she was taped slapping, punching and kicking Shirley. Finally, on July 18, she was again caught slapping and punching him as Leah watched.

A warrant is expected to be issued soon.

Portwood recently opened up to Us Weekly about the fallout of her tantrums. Currently taking meds to cope with anxiety and depression, she told Us, "I feel like everything is spinning out of control, and I'm trying to put the pieces back together."

Although Portwood has full custody, she and Shirley both agreed that their little girl is better off living with her father at the moment. "I have to get myself better so when I get my baby back, she sees her mom as happy as can be," she told Us.

Good hopefully Gary will get custody of Leah.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    You should also be aware that some religions say that having sex with tons of people is a sin.

You should be aware that some people think religion is a crock of shit.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Rebooting back on to the topic, these are the diseases that occur against men according to this site.

The 6 Most Common STDs in Men: Prevention, Symptoms, and Testing

(edited the post)
    Last edited by mikesandy; November 18th, 2010 at 08:56 PM.

fgg

"on topic" is the mtv show teen mom

Rebooting back on to the topic, these are the diseases that occur against men according to this site.
    The topic of this thread is Teen Mom, not STD's.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well you could be a teenage mother with a sexually transmitted disease, as the result of bad sexual practices, so there's still some relevance.

Well you could be a teenage mother with a sexually transmitted disease, as the result of bad sexual practices, so there's still some relevance.
    You could look at all of these threads on GR and weave your STD rant into it somehow. But really, No- not relevant.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

In honor of your infecting this thread with STD's, it's time for a little Frank Zappa

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bcBkwulvXs[/youtube]

Nah, if you looked at my profile, I'm 19, in college. But yeah, you'll regret thinking that way. There's a much bigger world out there beyond GossipRocks and MTV-like drama stuff that goes on in the United States. Also Sluce, I haven't been with anyone yet, so your statement is invalid.
    You're 19, please do not try to tell those of us who have actually lived in the real world, just how big a world is out there. I remember back when I was your age and thought I knew about the real world. That college life was great while I earned my BA and MSS. The real world set set in while I was earning my MBA while running my own start up company and being a single mom. But, yeah, your experience means your advice is critical.

If arrogance makes you a better athlete, then the gold is already yours.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You're 19, please do not try to tell those of us who have actually lived in the real world, just how big a world is out there. I remember back when I was your age and thought I knew about the real world. That college life was great while I earned my BA and MSS. The real world set set in while I was earning my MBA while running my own start up company and being a single mom. But, yeah, your experience means your advice is critical.

If arrogance makes you a better athlete, then the gold is already yours.
    Today is my birthday, sluce. We've reached a new era now of new-founded knowledge. Can't deny that my rant has no relevance. What if the show had an episode where a female went to a doctor's office for std testing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEF65...eature=related

Thread Information