Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1422
Like Tree1092Likes

Thread: Streaming services (Netflix, Prime, Hulu): What to watch

^ I just started season 2. I love this show. At some point in every episode she makes my jaw drop open with a slight head shake and WTF.
    fgg likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I watched the first episode Season 3 of Slasher. I liked it, it was gory.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Just started on Fleabag on Amazon. Trying to get passed how much I dislike the main character and also the huge second hand embarrassment the show is causing. It's definitely not boring but I don't know whether I want to watch it yet. On Prime I also bingewatched the last season of the Shield which I had missed back in 2008 when it aired, I had stopped in the penultimate season. It was insanely good. The series finale was possibly the best series finale I have ever seen. The bf is binging Sons of Anarchy on Netflix which I've never watched and I'm catching episodes here and there with him and ask a lot of questions. So far it's a very interesting show too.
    Novice, fgg and CornFlakegrl like this.
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Donít put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

I've tried with Fleabag but it's too self-conscious for me. Has anyone seen Most Beautiful Thing on Netflix? It might be Mad Men lite but I don't care. It's pure escapism. It also doesn't hurt that one of the lead male characters looks like an old boyfriend to me (Chico.)
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I tried getting into sons of anarchy but it’s o e of those shoes where I can’t bring myself to give a crap about any of the characters.
    Haven’t watched fleabag yet because what I’ve seen makes me think it might be too self-conscious/self-absorbed for me. I adore killing eve though which has the same writer/creator so maybe I should give it a shot.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Finally watched Dead to Me. Loved it. My attitude lately has been the same one as the main character.
    fgg, Daphodil and sputnik like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

I watched the first episode of Season 3 of Slasher last night. Pretty gory, I like it.

There’s a really cute kids movie on Netflix called See You Yesterday.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just watched the first 3 It’s Bruno episodes on Netflix and I LOVE it. Cute dog and tough guy owner.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I tried getting into sons of anarchy but it’s o e of those shoes where I can’t bring myself to give a crap about any of the characters.
    Haven’t watched fleabag yet because what I’ve seen makes me think it might be too self-conscious/self-absorbed for me. I adore killing eve though which has the same writer/creator so maybe I should give it a shot.
    That's how I felt about Fleabag. I couldn't quite figure out what it was about. I feel kind of adrift right now because it feels like there's a lack of good shows on now, so maybe I'll try watching it. I love Killing Eve, too.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I just watched the first 3 It’s Bruno episodes on Netflix and I LOVE it. Cute dog and tough guy owner.
    Oooh! That sounds worth checking out!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    That's how I felt about Fleabag. I couldn't quite figure out what it was about. I feel kind of adrift right now because it feels like there's a lack of good shows on now, so maybe I'll try watching it. I love Killing Eve, too.
    My new fav is "Unforgotten" on Amazon Prime. Nicola Walker, Sanjeev Bhaskar and loads of other recognizable actors. Really intricate plots even if the final episodes are a bit neat and tidy.
    Novice, Waterslide and fgg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    There’s a really cute kids movie on Netflix called See You Yesterday.
    That was great! I loved everything about that movie.

Recently watched Standing Ovation, which is a TV movie (on Netflix) about a girl group having to get past all the dirty things a rival girl group is doing to them. You know how Netflix will change the thumbnail to give a certain impression and draw people in? They totally did that with this crapfest. If I had known the movie was about the preteen group and not the older, teenager group that was always featured in the thumbnails and screenshots, I would have known to steer clear. Bad acting, stereotyping, shaming a girl into offering herself as a date to a guy she calls creepy so they can use his dad's recording studio, ugh.

The music was okay, though.
    greysfang and Waterslide like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    My new fav is "Unforgotten" on Amazon Prime. Nicola Walker, Sanjeev Bhaskar and loads of other recognizable actors. Really intricate plots even if the final episodes are a bit neat and tidy.
    I think there are four series, it was on ITV here.
    Daphodil likes this.

On Prime I just watched an awesome British mini series with David Tennant and the girlfriend from Shaun of the Dead called Secret Smile. You must see it! Itís only three one-hour episodes and David is his usual amazingly creepy self.
    Waterslide and palta like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information