Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree498Likes

Thread: Streaming services (Netflix, Prime, Hulu): What to watch

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    I watched Happy Valley last weekend. It's a british drama (6 episodes) set around a police sergeant with a complicated family background. Great acting, sometimes heartbreaking, sometimes funny IMO. The last two episodes could have been condensed into one, though. I even loved the credits!
    I absolutely LOVE Sarah Lancashire after watching that show. I can't wait for the next season.
    Sarzy likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

You know you've been watching too much Game of Thrones when you watch the entire first season of The Borgias and you really really hope Cesare gets it on with his sister. Can't wait for seasons 2 and 3! Will be catching up next weekend, don't spoil it for me!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

The Fall. Good little show.
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Gillian Anderson's character has the best fucking lines!!!!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

What would people recommend for true crime TV series/docu? I feel I've watched all the good ones, I need fresh eyes.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    You know you've been watching too much Game of Thrones when you watch the entire first season of The Borgias and you really really hope Cesare gets it on with his sister. Can't wait for seasons 2 and 3! Will be catching up next weekend, don't spoil it for me!
    Because I love quoting myself I can report I loved seasons 2 and 3 of The Borgias and I wish it went to a fourth season. That Cesare is soooo hot even if he does look a little like a monkey in a bad wig. Jeremy Irons is fantastic, they all are, and the costumes and sets are amazing. And Lucrezia is an angel - she's so gorgeous I couldn't even concentrate on anyone else in her scenes, she just lights up the screen. And the romance - sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I binged damages on Netflix. The first few seasons were good, then it does jump the shark. I forget which season though.

I wish I could watch more Netflix. When my kids are on Xbox, it sucks the lure out of my internet, which is all the time. Boo.
    We blew through the first season of Damages last weekend. What fun. Glenn Close is amazzzzing. Seeing Ted Danson snorting coke and banging hookers was weird and gross.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

^I loved Danson and Zeljko Ivanek scenes together. I felt so bad for Ray.

Watching season 2 of Damages. Rose Byne who plays Ellen is gorgeous, there's no doubt. But her eyebrows are in serious need of attention. It almost looks like she's letting them grow in and is done plucking them. It's so distracting, lol.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Loving this show. Very cute. It's a Tina Fey show.

*DIVA!, sputnik and BoogsBun like this.

I enjoyed it.

I'm watching Numbers currently
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Loving this show. Very cute. It's a Tina Fey show.

i just finished the first season of that. i've been alternating the new season of 'house of cards' and 'kimmy'. 'kimmy' is good for when i need a break from all the underwood evil.
    it's cute and really funny and has tina fey's trademark touch of the absurd. some great characters too. jon hamm is fantastic as the preacher/cult leader and titus and jane krakowski are too. but the cop/stepdad is a waste of time. i guess he was supposed to be the show's kenneth/simpleton but whereas kenny was funny and a great character, this one's just dumb and falls flat. overall i really enjoyed it though.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I finished House of Cards third season last weekend. I didn't realize I was watching the last episode when I was. I was so pissed when I clicked next, and there was no next! There had better be a forth season.

^^^
    i'm slowly working my way through that. i just can't binge watch it the way i did the first season and a half. as much as i love watching them be evil and get away with it, midway through the second season i started getting a little fatigued so now it has to be in smaller doses. so far the only disappointment is how inaccurate all the UN stuff is. they got the security council room right even though they weren't allowed to film in there (russia blocked it, of course) but the rest is really inaccurate. i don't care if the plot is preposterous, at least get the terminology right. they don't even get basic shit right, like that they were supposed to be referring to a security council resolution and not a 'united nations resolution' (there's no such thing) and also security council ambassadors call each other by their first names, not 'monsieur l'ambassador' the way claire does to the french ambo on the phone (her french accent is somewhat passable at least).
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I've said it before but I fucking love Deadwood. Cocksuckers.

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information