Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1162
Like Tree872Likes

Thread: Streaming services (Netflix, Prime, Hulu): What to watch

I wondered if that was good. It looked super creepy in the trailer.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Ooh. Peaky Blinders. I would love to rewatch that...

I love binge watching but I stupidly convinced myself that The Americans had 7 seasons, not 6 and was actually depressed when it was over. I haven't had a show since Breaking Bad keep me simultaneously rooting for and hating the "bad" guys like that.

I watched Breaking Bad seasons 1-4 before the second part of season 5 came out. I was so hooked I had to go hunt down the first part of season 5 and when the midseason finale happened I was so upset I had to wait with the rest of the world for the rest of the season.

I never really felt (until lately?) that the Russians were scary or coming to get us, but the show made me look at the 80s paranoia in a different way. As for the nostalgia, I love all of Elizabeth's clothes and have to laugh whenever she says she doesn't like fashion...but when the reality sets in that she'll be leaving her closet behind...But anyway, I have always admired that no nonsense approach Soviets/Russians are known for.

Ruth is my favorite character too and that actress is also on The Americans. I seriously want her hair, too.

Roma is on my list. I saw the trailer for it and was transfixed.

I watched Bird Box last night (and had a nightmare that I had to take care of a group of kids left stranded at a bus stop and when the bus came the windows were all blacked out). I was surprised how good it was after I bitched about Sandra being in it. The character in the book is about half her age and I pretty much figured it would end the same way the book did but I still managed to be on the edge of my seat.

I watched The Sinner a while ago and that was definitely Jessica Biel's best acting.

I have a huge unapologetic soft spot for NCIS, Criminal Minds, Hawaii 5-0, CSI Miami...and I never got to SWAT or the SEAL team one, but they look entertaining to me, too.

No, but only because I'm poor and I still have a vestige of impulse control on collecting streaming services.

I'm hoping to start the R. Kelly documentary, but last night I started watching an Israeli show on Netflix called Shtisel. I don't know why it popped up as recommended watching but it's pretty good so far.
    All of that multi-quote reminds me of the queen, some bitch that doesn’t come around anymore named Mel I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I started the Netflix series, You. I'm about mid-way through the 2nd episode and it's creeeeepy. The guy that plays the lead reminds me so much of Ted Bundy (looks wise).
    Thank you, sounds good.
    Waterslide and sputnik like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

LOL...I've been collecting those multiquotes in this thread for a while and kept forgetting to come back in here. But yes that Mel poster is the OG multiquoter.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Omg, I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Hubby and I are watching The Soprano's . We never watched the first three seasons. We started watching somewhere in the beginning of the forth and other people filled us in what was going on . We're from the area where they live on the show and I just have to say I don't really hear too many people with their accent.

I’m watching You. Badgely does creepy really well.
    Daphodil likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just finished that last night. I really enjoyed it.
    greysfang likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I’m watching You.
    Just saw this in the feed and was a little creeped out. Then I realized which thread it was.

I agree with your take on it - Badgely does a great job of been creepy, sweet, funny, creepier, attentive, and stalker-y.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    Hubby and I are watching The Soprano's . We never watched the first three seasons. We started watching somewhere in the beginning of the forth and other people filled us in what was going on . We're from the area where they live on the show and I just have to say I don't really hear too many people with their accent.
    Is it worth it? There are like 7 seasons?

^It is.
    It's one of the series I'm planning to rewatch this year.
    Novice and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

Thanks Palta

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    Just saw this in the feed and was a little creeped out. Then I realized which thread it was.

I agree with your take on it - Badgely does a great job of been creepy, sweet, funny, creepier, attentive, and stalker-y.
    I loved You. It's so creepy and its weird because I started sympathizing with him.
    I was at a dinner party last night and everyone was talking about Castle Rock on Hulu. Just got through episode 1 and I loved it
    Nevan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Is it worth it? There are like 7 seasons?
    Yeah, I think it was a great show. We wanted to see how it all began. It's been really good so far and we're looking forward to re-watch the best parts. There are six seasons.
    Novice likes this.

I just finished ‘you’, too
    creepy, quite funny, not what I was expecting. And I don’t know quite where they’re going with it. It’s kind of dexter meets gossip girl: the mfa years
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Sex Education on Netflix with Gillian Anderson was quite good. I thought it was going to be really naff but I got into it. Strange mixture having it filmed in Wales, they all have quite well spoken English accents and the school is like an 80s American high school. But it somehow works.
    sputnik and Lalasnake like this.

Thread Information