Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree534Likes

Thread: Streaming services (Netflix, Prime, Hulu): What to watch

fgg

i HATED happyish and only made it through a couple episodes. they cancelled it, thank god!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

finally got round to watching 'broadchurch', binge-watched 5 episodes in one sitting. love it! no intention of watching the american remake though.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Has anyone been watching Ballers on HBOgo? I'm hooked. The Rock has turned out to be a really fine actor and his charm is amazing. So is dat ass.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

^i'm with you. we watched it. i was a bit disappointed with the season finale last night. no cliffhangers!

Meh, I don't really need cliffhangers to want to watch the next season. I want to know if Bella stays strong and keeps Ricky away and how Anderson will treat the new sports division, things like that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i HATED happyish and only made it through a couple episodes. they cancelled it, thank god!
    I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    finally got round to watching 'broadchurch', binge-watched 5 episodes in one sitting. love it! no intention of watching the american remake though.
    Are you going to watch the second season? The us version is very bad (hated anna gunn).

I watched season 4 of Arrested Development. I love that family! Tobias and Gob are my favourites.
    Also finished The Fall second season. I didn't like it as much as the first one.

I've watched almost four seasons of Archer over the last two weeks. It takes me an hour to watch every episode because I have to pause so much from laughing and then rewind to watch the funny bits again.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I've been binging on House MD. I never watched it when it was cool, and my friends raved about it so it's been good to catch up. Up to the end of season 5 now.

Byzantium. An Irish movie that's supposed to be a horror but it's really not. Good story. Soarsie Ronan, Gemma Atherton and Sam Riley. I can't tell much without giving it away, but it's about vampires just nowhere near a common vampire story. Everyone was good, even the boy who was a wrong note in the cast, but you can tell he's a good actor.

fgg

narcos about pablo escobar. great show.
    Beeyotch likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Byzantium was worth it just for the scene in the last 13 minutes.
    greysfang likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Just watched the first episode of Narcos. I'm into it.

It's bringing out my inner annoying ghetto girl though, I'm yelling at the TV, "Nooo don't swallow those coke balloons, gurl, you're pregnant!!"
    sputnik likes this.

Crossing Lines

Needless to say season 2 in on Amazon

Goodness knows where I'll find S3
    Free Charmed.

fgg

finished narcos (where is season 2 going with the point in the story where they ended for season 1?).

also watched/finished the entire hand of god on amazon. we liked it. it's different but got a little jump the sharky toward the end. overall, i really enjoyed it.

i liked the first episode of sneaky pete on amazon. who knows when they'll finish filming the remaining episodes and get them up.

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    Are you going to watch the second season? The us version is very bad (hated anna gunn).

I watched season 4 of Arrested Development. I love that family! Tobias and Gob are my favourites.
    not yet. i finished season 1 and season 2 isn't on netlflix but i did find it on amazon so i'll watch it there. but i'm on season 2 of the killing and have to finish that (or at least until they figure out the rosie larsen murder) before i start watching anything else.

i haven't watched any of the newer 'arrested development'. i adored the first 3 seasons and i've heard such mixed reviews about season 4 (everything from 'great' to 'they should all be shot for even agreeing to take part in that') that i'm scared to watch it and be so disappointed it will taint the first 3 seasons for me.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information