Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree498Likes

Thread: Streaming services (Netflix, Prime, Hulu): What to watch

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    I just started watching this too last night. Shocked to see Daryl in it. Is she only in the first episode? Haven't seen the rest yet.
    I'm also watching Switched by birth (to brush up on my asl lol)
    and Grand Hotel.

Oh oh oh!!!! Just queued this to my list....... Adventures in Babysitting! *squeals A great family movie !!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    I just started watching this too last night. Shocked to see Daryl in it. Is she only in the first episode? Haven't seen the rest yet.
    She shows up in brief moments throughout so far. I'm on episode 7 right now.
    whitetigeress likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Just finished up The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. So now I am moving on to Arrow. Seems pretty good so far....about 5 episodes in now.

Just a quick side question - does anyone here have Amazon Prime and/or have their streaming service? I feel like NetFlix is too focused on TV shows and it seems like they don't update their library of movies often enough. So, if you have Amazon, how do you like it?

I have Amazon Prime as well. It's just alright. It seems most of the content I want to watch isn't on Prime and I have to pay for it, but you can usually rent a movie for $2.99 if its a couple years or more old. Its frustrating and at least everything on Netflix is free, but you can find stuff on AP that Netflix doesn't have. I think having both services pretty much covers all bases, besides paying for Prime pays for itself in shipping costs alone for me.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I have Amazon Prime as well. It's just alright. It seems most of the content I want to watch isn't on Prime and I have to pay for it, but you can usually rent a movie for $2.99 if its a couple years or more old. Its frustrating and at least everything on Netflix is free, but you can find stuff on AP that Netflix doesn't have. I think having both services pretty much covers all bases, besides paying for Prime pays for itself in shipping costs alone for me.
    That's what I've heard, too. Also, my daughter will ask me to buy and download various MP3's for her, and half of them seem to be free if you have Amazon Prime.

Oh yeah, the music part is pretty good.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Amazon rentals are starting to piss me off because I keep forgetting that if you start watching you only get it for like 24 hours. AND a few months ago I paid to rent Big Lebowski and now it's on Netflix... and Snatch just got pulled from Netflix, oh dear I can't believe I'm actually complaining about this crap.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

First world problems, we haz them.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That is exactly what I was thinking while I was typing that crap and I just felt like a complete jackass.
    greysfang likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

fgg

There's a new Netflix original series starting next Friday called Sense8 that looks promising. There's a trailer up.
    So I watched some of Sense8 this weekend and I like it a lot. The first episode isn't the easiest to get through, but it picks up and starts making sense episode three.
    my husband and i aren't really into sci-fi but we tried this one because we already burned through all of the other shows. we watched it in two nights - i loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Just a quick side question - does anyone here have Amazon Prime and/or have their streaming service? I feel like NetFlix is too focused on TV shows and it seems like they don't update their library of movies often enough. So, if you have Amazon, how do you like it?
    i have amazon prime and we switch back and forth between netflix, amazon and hbogo. there are movies you can find on verizon on demand for $ that you can find for free on either netflix or amazon. also, there are series on amazon that you can't get elsewhere.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by just kill me View Post
    that is exactly what i was thinking while i was typing that crap and i just felt like a complete jackass.
    lol!
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

She shows up in brief moments throughout so far. I'm on episode 7 right now.

Finished the season. LOVED it! It's mindblowing because it's nothing like any other show.
    And oh... Naveen. The things I want to do to him. *drools
    There's that other man on the show too... you KNOW who I'm talking about. WOW! I would have fainted too

fgg

rita - a danish show. we've watched all 3 seasons and really like it. season 3 was just released about a week ago.
    whitetigeress likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I watched Daredevil and I liked it. I hate Karen, though.
    I like Mr Robot's pilot but then it went downhill from there.
    Now I'm watching Happyish, with Steve Coogan and Bradley Whitford. It's written by Shalom Auslander (I've listened to some of his stories in This American Life). I'm liking it so far.

Thread Information