Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

I've been reading the recaps at the A.V. Club to see who is being killed off but I quit watching a few seasons ago.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    So on Friday night I made the mistake of trying to watch ONE episode of SOA. Never watched it and wondered about the hype. Yeah I just finished Season 1...
    Aww I finally got caught up! Started Season 6 when it came on Netflix recently then the roomie and I watched all of Season 7 a week later. I'm a little sad we now have to wait each week for the last episodes but there's only 3 left. This show is too good! Loved the fucktage from the season premiere, well everything except for poor Juice. I'm also convinced Abel is turning into Damien from The Omen, he does creepy very well...

It's also trippy seeing Marilyn Manson as Tully!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Gold Member

I think last night's episode was the first time I cried watching this show. Aside from someone's death a few seasons ago and that was mostly me cursing out the TV. Charlie Hunnam did really well last night.
    BeantownBitch likes this.

Ya, last night was good. I think it's the first episode that felt worthy of the 70+ minute slot. The guy who plays Juice does so perfectly, so much to read in his face and mannerisms. I think Kurt Sutter is secretly gunning for his much hated Emmy.

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    I think last night's episode was the first time I cried watching this show. Aside from someone's death a few seasons ago and that was mostly me cursing out the TV. Charlie Hunnam did really well last night.
    Highlights for spoilers

Oh I bawled when Opie died! Also for Bobby, then on Tuesday I was in hysterics haha. For Juice, for Nero, even for Jax and the club. As much as people want to blame Gemma, Jax is 50 % responsible for how things have turned out. I was most sad for Nero. For him to get sucked back into this world then to find out the truth about Gemma, well you know that broke him.

I'm a late comer to this show so I've been reading all kinds of things recently. I just found out that Otto Delaney a.k.a. Kurt Sutter(Writer of SOA) is also Katey Segal's husband. Mind Blown when I saw that noise on IG, hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post

Me too. His quivering lips got me. lol

Gold Member

This episode..... Just. This episode. I have no words.

I too am with out words ...

That was a big holy fuck.
    Laxmobster likes this.

I don't know how it could've ended any other way but I was a tad disappointed that I called almost everything wrt Jax, Nero/Wendy and SAMCRO. The Jesus pose was a bit too much. Also, way to traumatize/endanger a truck driver. Great last song though.

I also hate that Abel was playing with the ring that Gemma gave him - it's like she won in the end anyways..
    Last edited by JerriBlank; December 10th, 2014 at 04:20 PM.

Gold Member

I predicted the ending to a T as well but you know what, I loved it. I feel like everything came full circle and it was the best ending for the show. You could tell that Jax was going to die from the opening scene; he seemed to be saying bye to everyone and everything.

I cried throughout most of the episode. Mainly because it was the only show I watched religiously. I feel like Barosky's death and August Mark's death went a little too quickly - those could've happened in previous episodes. Man, am I going to miss Chibs and his Scottish brogue. I might have to start watching "Revenge" just for him.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

fgg

i thought the very ending was super cheesey but this show pretty much lost my attention this season anyway.
    ikmccall likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^I thought it was pretty cheesy, too. The CGI crows were just the start of the cheese.

I liked some of it and was glad to see my favorites survive.

Just started watching this on Netflix last night. I can now see what everyone's attraction to Charlie Hunnam is about. His character does it for me too, but I haven't noticed it in anything else he has done. Katy Segal is awesome!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Oh my, don't get me started on Charlie! Most gorgeous man ever. Greys if you like Jax check out Ragnar on Vikings, he has a similar look to Charlie and is also smokin hot.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information