Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sober House

Ok after Seth doing his.. "video" and relapsing AGAIN.. they are going to let him back in the sober house? WTH.. that is a bit much ..he needs some long term treatment place, 90days+.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I can't stand Seth-he's a drama queen and wants attention. Wtf is with the cryptic videos and the "Go here for more information"

These people are trying to recover, they don't need his bullshit
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Seth is obviously not serious about getting sober and it's making a mockery of all the people there who do truly want sobriety. They shouldn't have let his him and his drama come back. IT's too stressful for everyone.

Why does Nikki still wear clothes that fit her 10 years ago? If you want to be chub,who cares,but wear clothes that fit right and flatter your shape.Half the time I'm distracted by her clothes.

Seth is an attention whore.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I'm wondering why Mary's fuckwad boyfriend is allowed into the house. He is not only detrimental to Mary's recovery, but he's endangering the recovery of others there as well. But then again, if they don't have the common sense to stay away from clubbing and people like David, there's not much hope for their recovery anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    I can't stand Seth-he's a drama queen and wants attention. Wtf is with the cryptic videos and the "Go here for more information"

These people are trying to recover, they don't need his bullshit
    Couldn't agree more. Its the LAST thing these recovering addicts need---especially when they are so newly out of rehab. Christ, the fucking DRAMA of it all. It's ridiculous. He's a fucking DRAMA QUEEN and wants attention. Fuck him.

I sincerely hope that Rodney and Andy really do well after this. I like them both a lot. At least they seem to have a fucking head on their shoulders.

They are all drama queens though. The only one who strikes me as genuine is Rodney King (and maybe the Am Idol girl too). The rest love the drama and excitement. With every episode I get more and more ticked at Drew for selling out. He should be ashamed of himself.

That house mother is ridiculous. She's so unprofessional on every level. She can't pull herself together, she is obvious in her crush on Andy Dick and she's the one who is most caught up in the drama. To be effective, she should be one bad ass mofo who puts the smack down on all of these ridiculous antics.

One more thing. Seth seems pretty eff-ed up. How in the world did he manage to film himself and upload it for them to watch. Hell, I can't do that sober. Obviously they have someone helping him to make it more dramatic.

Today on Howard Stern, Artie Lange said he was offered $250,000 to do Celebrity Rehab- he declined.
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

NO WAY! I missed that! And if anyone needs rehab, its Artie.

Wow...is everyone paid that much??

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    NO WAY! I missed that! And if anyone needs rehab, its Artie.

Wow...is everyone paid that much??
    I guess.
    They said Andy was offered more than that to do it but he said no, then decided he'd do Sober House but didn't get the original offer.
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; February 23rd, 2009 at 10:27 AM.
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Doesn't it defeat the purpose of rehab if you're getting paid to do it?

They should just rename the show Addict Drama House. Every show so far, one of them has fallen off the wagon.

I thought the whole "sober living" deal was them getting humble jobs and learning how to live a normal, day to day sober life. Instead, they're trying to maintain the same lifestyles they had before, and hanging out with people who are still partying and clubbing. Then they're all surprised when they relapse?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    They should just rename the show Addict Drama House. Every show so far, one of them has fallen off the wagon.

I thought the whole "sober living" deal was them getting humble jobs and learning how to live a normal, day to day sober life. Instead, they're trying to maintain the same lifestyles they had before, and hanging out with people who are still partying and clubbing. Then they're all surprised when they relapse?
    ^ I know i agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post

Exactly. Mary seems to have gone right directly back to her skeevy way of life without even trying. And Nikki probably would have been better off finding a "real" sober living house back home. Nikki seems to be desperately hanging on to her American Idol stint. She has lost her looks (what the hell is going on with her face), she doesn't have her shit together, and she was never a big enough name to make a comeback. I think she is good, and could get her singing career back with some help. But she's not likely to get it by partying out at clubs, getting an occasional gig (most likely the work of SH producers so they can film it), and basically straggling along. Jenn needs to crack down on these people. She seems to want to be their friend more than do her job. I admit, she's got a big job on her hands and i would struggle with it too, but they really need someone tougher. They seem to have chosen her based on the fact that she was a celebrity, but they should have chosen someone more qualified to do the job.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information