Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sober House

I'm watching the 4th episode on my DVR. Right now she's flat out flirting with him. She's ridiculous and totally unprofessional. Sick.

On a weird side note, a sober Andy Dick seems like a sort-of-ok guy.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah i always found A. Dick funny

He really is a good guy. I'd feel like an ass giving details, but he really is truly decent and sweet.

Damn my DVR didn't record it! So how many episodes have there been? I've seen 2 so far I believe. I don't think I set the reminder on my machine right...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

it was wierd to see A. Dick crying and shit like that. i wonder what happened to Amber

I hate how this show hypes up a big, dramatic situation, then only gets to it at the very end of the episode and says 'To be Continued...'. And then in the next episode they barely cover it.

Like when Steven was arrested - that episode ended with the cops arriving. And then the start of the new episode they were like 'last week, Steven got arrested' and barely showed any of the cops arriving, searching the place, etc.

Then they did the same thing last night with Amber's relapse. And previously, on Celeb Rehab, they did it when Seth came back and was doing crack on the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Damn my DVR didn't record it! So how many episodes have there been? I've seen 2 so far I believe. I don't think I set the reminder on my machine right...
    you can see a lot of videos of the shows on vh1.com

So, is someone gonna fall off the wagon every week on this show?

And I can't believe they let Steven back. I figured Andy Dick would be replacing him.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^ yeah really

On TMZ it said that Steven got sentenced to some rehab starting today I think, because of some DUI case he didn't go to court on. So that may throw a wrench into this crap soap opera soberhouse show.
    Appetite for Self-Destruction -- Adler Busted Again

Posted Feb 1st 2009 3:30PM by TMZ Staff
    We've learned Steven Adler -- former drummer for Guns 'N Roses -- has been busted (again) on a drug charge.

Cops tell us Adler was arrested on Jan. 26th and charged with being under the influence of a controlled substance -- a misdemeanor. We don't know the exact substance.

We're told Steven was released the same day at 10:50 AM on $50,527 bail (weirdest amount we ever done seen). No court date has been set.

Adler was busted last July for possession of narcotics, being under the influence and for an outstanding warrant -- and was ordered by the court to stay at the Pasadena Recovery Center.

UPDATE: 6:22 PM ET Steven's people say he was arrested because he hadn't finished his community service in the time frame given by the judge. They say Adler went to register as a drug offender -- also court ordered -- on the 26th, when cops acted on the arrest warrant stemming from the unfinished community service. He was charged with "being under the influence of a controlled substance" because that was the original charge from his July arrest.

Steven's people want to make it clear he was not under the influence of drugs.

Guns N' Roses Drummer -- Welcome to the Rehab

Posted Feb 6th 2009 4:32PM by TMZ Staff
    Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler is going to rehab again -- but this time there won't be any reality show cameras involved.

The former "Celebrity Rehab" star was in court today where the judge ordered him to check himself into Cri-Help Treatment Center first thing Monday morning.

Adler was popped last week for failing to complete court-ordered community service by the judge's deadline -- that punishment stems from a prior DUI bust.

Appetite for Self-Destruction -- Adler Busted Again - TMZ.com

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

^^ Well, those stories are a bit confusing, but the show was actually filmed last summer and the July narcotics arrest was from the episode a few weeks ago. I have no idea what the DUI thing is about.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Steven looks pitiful! He needs to be an inpatient!

Petunia Pearl

dead w/in the year?

I just caught up on Sober House! Damn I really feel for Amber. She looked like a damn teenager all excited for her first date. I don't get why "sober" people think they can handle OBVIOUS influences like a party with drinking and craziness. To me it seemed like the only reason she wanted to go was to get some ass, and of course the hockey player is gonna use her ass.

BTW, the player was Kip Brennan. He's got the rep for being a bit of a hothead and is now playing for some minor league team called the Hershey Bears.

I don't know how I feel about Andy Dick. One one hand I think he will be entertaining, but I find him so annoying. He's so emotional too, but that could definitely be the years of alcohol abuse. My dad can practically cry at the drop of a hat, even at stupid commercials and shit.

I fucking hate Shifty. He doesn't really care about being sober. He wants to be in the spotlight. How dare he film himself and have a live feed to his secret lair, where he will probably be doing drugs for all the housemates to see...

And what's up with homegirl Jenna's short ass shorts and skirts? I mean wear whatever floats your boat, but your ass is all over national television and it's not that pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Wanted to see old pics of Jennifer Gimenez..

'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information