Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Sober House

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ Lol

Ok.. when they showed Rodney his new house and they were in the bedroom and he got on the bed did he say to his gf "give me a blow job" ? I swore that is what he said.

I think in the end he might make it. And remodeling his house was very nice and I think he deserved it the most.

It was sad how upset Andy got at the end.. I hope he makes it, but I kinda doubt it.

Steven is hopeless I think, sadly.

Mary.. she's addicted to Xannex? Not sure about her, she'll drink soon.

Seth- doubtful
    Nikki- tough but she can do it..but doubt she will.
    Amber- she'll be using as soon as she gets in her new apt.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Seth is such a loser, i can see it all over his face and George Clinton still smokes crack so he's not gonna be a good influence to be around

and yeah, i too think they're all pretty hopeless, lets just hope not, but they dont seem to care that much...

It seems like these people are nowhere near ready to be released into the real world. They were only in sober living for a month and most of them kept relapsing while in there. It seems as if the only point of this series is to make a good TV show, not really give these people the help they need.

I guess they're not that interested in continuing in a sober house if they're not being filmed and/or being paid for it.

And I agree, Rodney's the only one who seems to have half a chance at sobriety.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

yeah, im hoping Rodney can keep his sober living house going well and smoothly but friends from his prior drinking life might try and ruin it i fear. he and nikki seem the realest of the bunch so i hope them well.

Finally watched the last epi. Well, Steven turned out to be a real disappointment. I love me some George Clinton, and liked the song Seth did. I doubt if he will stay clean though. Amber's Mom is probably living with her by this time. How pitiful to be 37 and never lived on your own. Wonder if there will be another series?

WTF? How cliche. They actually had to work in a little Home Makeover in to the finale? W.T.F. I expected Drew to fling open the door to the back yard and describe the oasis he made just for Rodney. Sick bastards. VH1 execs and Drew should be shot.

Rodney might make it but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. Nikki might be ok. The rest will be using in days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    WTF? How cliche. They actually had to work in a little Home Makeover in to the finale? W.T.F. I expected Drew to fling open the door to the back yard and describe the oasis he made just for Rodney. Sick bastards. VH1 execs and Drew should be shot.

Rodney might make it but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. Nikki might be ok. The rest will be using in days.
    I'm suspicious that they made over Rodney's house so that he can be the host of the next Sober House. The shot of the sign out front ('Rodney's House') was particularly telling.

I'm not sure how I feel about that, if it does come to pass. I think he's way too new to recovery to be responsible for other addicts. But at least we'd get rid of Jenn!

I hadn't thought of that but you're probably right.

oh yeah you're prolly right i wonder if Andy will move in; you know i'd watch that shit right there

I only caught a few scenes here and there. All I know is that Mary must be really hard-off to want that little troll David as a boyfriend. He's ugly and he's an asshole - what more could a girl want?! I also saw Seth leading them all on a wild goose chase, giving them clues about where to find him - fuck that. I hate all the drama that surrounds addicts. If someone was giving me clues via the internet on how to find them, I would say goodnight and go to bed. If they want their fix so bad, whatever. He was so desperate and pathetic and attention seeking, it pissed me off to watch all these people scurrying around looking for him.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

As Dr. Drew was gearing up to hit "Today" and "The View" this morning to pimp out his new book, one of his celebrity patients was recklessly falling off the wagon.

"Sober House"-mate Mary Carey was so tanked, she was hardly able to stand outside the Key Club -- struggling to keep her eyes open, shouting maniacally, and of course, making out with her lady friend.

Unfortunately, it's more tragic than entertaining .. especially the part where Mary shouted "I'm not sober anymore, but I love Dr. Drew!"

YEAH didnt think she's make it, it didnt even seem like she wanted to be sober.

She's probably still with that jackass boyfriend/manager too.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information