Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sober House

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Jen is ridiculous. She's completely unsuited for this job. If Amber has to be the voice of reason about Steven using, it says something. The fact that Jen shares drug results with other members of the house is disgusting.

With every episode I get more and more pissed off at VH1 and Drew.
    No kidding! I really used to love Dr. Drew from way back during his Loveline days, and now I get so angry. How can he think this is what's best for the patients? Even he turned to the dark side of Hollywood...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Steven is on Howard Stern right now.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I don't know if this is true, but David Weintraub posted a blog on MySpace where he put out a pretty shocking story. Granted, he has zero credibility but this is so random that I almost believe it:

Saturday, February 28, 2009

SOBER HOUSE EPISODE 7 - LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT

well,well, well the producers of SOBER HOUSE have reached an all new low in editing scenes and only showing one side of the story in this last episode, #7.

I want everyone to know, when MARY CAREY is hysterically crying on the phone with me it is not I (DAVID) who called her, she actually called me to tell me that the producers of this poorly run, exploitive show, JOHN IRWIN (EP) and DAMIAN SULLIVAN (EP) cornered her (MARY) in a room to have a private meeting as she was hectically packing to leave to go to host SWINGFREST. And BWT in that meeting the producers said her story line is the show was "fucked up" and that she needed to do a few things so they could edit her to have a better story arch in the series. What they suggested was the most ludicrous, disrespectful, unprofessional lowest thing I have ever seen a low life producer do in this town... I was in UTTTER SHOCK!!! they asked that MARY have her breast implants removed on camera & recorver in the sober house twin bed on camera...btw, they were going to make her have surgery with out consulting her lawyer, manager or attorney with no doctor consultation, just the surgery for your home viewing enjoyment. These producers who ran the show, also screamed at her and said she needs to quit all entertainment &hosting jobs and get jobs at starbucks and teaching ballet for 12.00 an hour...

After JOHN IRWIN and DAMIAN SULLIVAN had this conversation with Mary, she immediately called me (on camera) hysterically crying and completely spun out of control to the point that she was ready to just quit the show.. there is also a voice over of Dr. Drew saying that I called her to berate her at this moment, rather then explaining that she had just gotten out of this horrible meeting and was calling her manager after this unprofessional meeting occurred with these amateur producers to decide her next move. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE IN DR.DREWs VOICE OVER WHEN HE SAYS I CALLED HER AT THIS MOMENT TO BERRATE HER, RATHER IT WAS DR.DEWS PRODUCING PARTNERS ON THE SHOW WHO TREATED AND MANIPULATED MARY TO BREAK DOWN LIKE THAT AND SHE WAS CALLING ME TO VENT ON AND CONSULT WITH..

BTW JOHN AND DAMIAN.... SHE WAS TALKING ABOOUT YOU GUYS WHEN MARY SAID "I AM NOT SOME STUPID WHORE LIKE YOU THINK I AM AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BREAK MY SPIRIT AND PUT ME DOWN"..... its certainly not me like DR DREW's phony voice over says that introduces the call says to an unsuspecting innocent audience... very professional to ask one of the stars of your show's stars to have reconstructive surgery under duress and do jobs that will put you in the poor house to better your content in you series...

Just thought I should make a point here, remember its only one side of the story that you see in TVLAND..........
    MySpace.com Blogs - David Weintraub MySpace Blog

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

if thats true its fuckin hysterical either way

Ya know that scene where she is on the floor and on the phone saying "I'm drinking in first class, see ya soon" Never really made sense.. and there was no explanation.. it was just kinda thrown in there.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

well yeah, they keep editing that show to just show a bunch of freak-outs and dramatic out-bursts. its kinda lame. there is no story going on really. nothing is ever concluded, its stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    I don't know if this is true, but David Weintraub posted a blog on MySpace where he put out a pretty shocking story. Granted, he has zero credibility but this is so random that I almost believe it:

Saturday, February 28, 2009

SOBER HOUSE EPISODE 7 - LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT

well,well, well the producers of SOBER HOUSE have reached an all new low in editing scenes and only showing one side of the story in this last episode, #7.

I want everyone to know, when MARY CAREY is hysterically crying on the phone with me it is not I (DAVID) who called her, she actually called me to tell me that the producers of this poorly run, exploitive show, JOHN IRWIN (EP) and DAMIAN SULLIVAN (EP) cornered her (MARY) in a room to have a private meeting as she was hectically packing to leave to go to host SWINGFREST. And BWT in that meeting the producers said her story line is the show was "fucked up" and that she needed to do a few things so they could edit her to have a better story arch in the series. What they suggested was the most ludicrous, disrespectful, unprofessional lowest thing I have ever seen a low life producer do in this town... I was in UTTTER SHOCK!!! they asked that MARY have her breast implants removed on camera & recorver in the sober house twin bed on camera...btw, they were going to make her have surgery with out consulting her lawyer, manager or attorney with no doctor consultation, just the surgery for your home viewing enjoyment. These producers who ran the show, also screamed at her and said she needs to quit all entertainment &hosting jobs and get jobs at starbucks and teaching ballet for 12.00 an hour...

After JOHN IRWIN and DAMIAN SULLIVAN had this conversation with Mary, she immediately called me (on camera) hysterically crying and completely spun out of control to the point that she was ready to just quit the show.. there is also a voice over of Dr. Drew saying that I called her to berate her at this moment, rather then explaining that she had just gotten out of this horrible meeting and was calling her manager after this unprofessional meeting occurred with these amateur producers to decide her next move. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE IN DR.DREWs VOICE OVER WHEN HE SAYS I CALLED HER AT THIS MOMENT TO BERRATE HER, RATHER IT WAS DR.DEWS PRODUCING PARTNERS ON THE SHOW WHO TREATED AND MANIPULATED MARY TO BREAK DOWN LIKE THAT AND SHE WAS CALLING ME TO VENT ON AND CONSULT WITH..

BTW JOHN AND DAMIAN.... SHE WAS TALKING ABOOUT YOU GUYS WHEN MARY SAID "I AM NOT SOME STUPID WHORE LIKE YOU THINK I AM AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BREAK MY SPIRIT AND PUT ME DOWN"..... its certainly not me like DR DREW's phony voice over says that introduces the call says to an unsuspecting innocent audience... very professional to ask one of the stars of your show's stars to have reconstructive surgery under duress and do jobs that will put you in the poor house to better your content in you series...

Just thought I should make a point here, remember its only one side of the story that you see in TVLAND..........
    MySpace.com Blogs - David Weintraub MySpace Blog
    whatever douche,you're an asshole,they're assholes,everyone's an asshole there..
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I agree--there doesn't seem to be any 'story' at all, and that's ok, but it doesn't appear to all flow together either.

Not that I CARE, just saying...

yeah, its a good trainwreck to watch as i sip my jug sangria

i love how im always enjoying a drink or 2 relaxing as i watch this show and fucking Intervention

These producers who ran the show, also screamed at her and said she needs to quit all entertainment &hosting jobs and get jobs at starbucks and teaching ballet for 12.00 an hour...
    Duh...well I thought that was the whole point of "sober living" but I guess none of the "stars" want to lower themselves or change their lifestyles at all. I mean, they ARE being paid to be on the show, so it's not like they have no other money coming in during filming.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    yeah, its a good trainwreck to watch as i sip my jug sangria

i love how im always enjoying a drink or 2 relaxing as i watch this show and fucking Intervention
    GIRL!! Nothing better than being bombed outta your tree watching a BIGGER trainwreck on 'Intervention'!! Done it many times! And I think, well hell....I'll get another then!
    CHEERS!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post

GIRL!! Nothing better than being bombed outta your tree watching a BIGGER trainwreck on 'Intervention'!! Done it many times! And I think, well hell....I'll get another then!
    CHEERS!
    I totally agree! We should have Sober House and Intervention drinking parties!

those shows make me feel so much better about myself....

I wonder if they'll have another season of this since this one was such a travesty clusterfuck.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Well gee, now David sounds like a loving, wonderful gentleman. I'm so sorry i judged him harshly by all the asshole things I've seen him do and say. Pfffftttt....not.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information