Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: So Bad It's Good!

Default Re: So Bad It's Good!

Definitely Pretty in Pink, Pretty Woman, Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing, Grease, any Lifetime movie (although you can figure it all out within 10 minutes since they are all basically the same) The Neverending Story...thinking, sure there will be more!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I like Fart: The Movie (also called Artie). It is about a guy in college named Artie. The movie never explains why Artie has gray hair and a receding hairline. He has a gas problem and whenever he gets nervous or excited he has uncontrollable flatulence. The girl he likes is named Andre'a (pronounced Aundrea) and she and her boyfriend both think that Artie is disgusting and they ridicule him all the time. He meets a girl named Emily (played by James Van Der Beek's wife, Heather McComb) who secretly likes him. When Artie humiliates himself with explosive powerful toots at her grandparent's house, she shows that she really cares for him by trying to defend him as her disgusted and offended grandfather insults him. This is the best part because they try to make it "dramatic." But even though Artie does like Emily, it's still Andre'a that he really wants. When he runs into her at a bar that night, she surprises him with a sexy dance. He gets so excited that he has another "episode" and I'm not sure but Catherine and I think he soiled his pants. The bartender standing behind him passes out but Artie is so amazed with Andre'a's dance routine that he doesn't even notice. Chris Farley's brother is another star of this movie, playing the fraternity president, Bear. Like Artie, he also has a receding hairline. There is another fraternity brother who likes "erotic Yiddish" and at one point his girlfriend goes off on this spiel in "Erotic Yiddish". The only words that sounded vaguely familiar were "latkes" and "dreidel". This movie is so funny, especially if you like toilet humor. My best friend and I laugh until we are crying every time that we see it.

southernbelle, you've got me curious! How does the movie end, does he get Emily or Andre'a?

Emily.

The ending is basically this: Andre'a offers herself to him and as he's butt naked and getting ready to sleep with her, Emily walks into Andre'as dorm room and sees them. She's devastated and runs away crying and Artie feels so guilty that he leaves. Then he realizes he loves Emily. Andre'a visits Emily and tells her that she and Artie didn't sleep together, and Artie surprises Emily with a big sign that says "I LOVE YOU!" and then the movie flashes to the "college reunion" 5 years later where it is revealed that Artie and Emily are married.

Artie = skinny balding one on the left
    Andre'a = black tank top
    Emily = blue sweater

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information