Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shows you can't stand

Walker Texas Ranger. hub gets a boner over that show, and i sit there and just mock it the entire hour. he's got a different crew of ethnic people every time who terrorize small children and old people. he carries a gun, but always manages to kick the shit out of everyone. and the poor black guy in the show ALWAYS gets the crap beat out of him, and he too carries a gun.
    the girlfriend, Alex, is always in danger because of who she's married to. stoopid show
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Wouldn't it just be easier to say what shows are actually good, rather than listing out the multitude of shows that are just terrible on TV?

I'm agreeing with Raymond - ever since the stupid mom on that show got all her plastic surgery and decided she was hot shit and could spout off about her political, social and moral beliefs I hated it. (Though, I never really watched it to begin with ). Also, I hate King of Queens, that wife - she's awful and thinks way too highly of herself.

EDIT: Grimm, I know someone on Battlestar. Well, I knew her when we were growing up, it's been about 10 years.
    if IT'S STARBUCK, I WANT TO GO HANG OUT WITH HER.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I hate pretty much everything on TV. I pretty much only watch CSI (the original LV one) once in awhile, and the news. Having no TV for the past month has caused me no hardship. I find most primetime stuff absolute garbage. I'm trying to think of some shows I like, but it's pretty hard. Maybe Intervention, but it's hard to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    if IT'S STARBUCK, I WANT TO GO HANG OUT WITH HER.

It is Starbuck!! We were both on a swim team growing up, she always wanted to be an actress. It's pretty exciting that she's gotten so much work recently. I've never seen Battlestar but I've heard it's actually pretty good.

omg i'm so jealous.

She does a fantastic job on that show, she plays such a tomboy bitch.

The series is really worth a look, some of the best tv i've seen in years.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Holy Shit. Starbuck is my girl crush. Step back, Grim!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

no no no you can totally finger her box, i just wanna go get trashed in a bar with her and get into a fight with a bunch of people

I wanna get drunk and kick some ass too!

(then we can go home and finger)

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Here we go. First a nice game of cards and cigars:

Add a little bit of this:

Then the fun begins:

When I'm at my parent's house for Thanksgiving I'll see if I can find any old pics of her from our swimming days. Maybe if you are lucky I'll scan them and post on here (If I can figure all that out).

So many shows blow, it's hard to list them all but here are the ones I despise:

Two and a Half Men
    The O'Reilly Factor ( I don't consider it news because it's on Fox)
    Any CSI - Especially the Miami one because David Caruso can shove those sunglasses up his ass.
    Law and Order - do we need three versions?
    Hannah Montana - anything with Billy Ray Mullett automatically sucks.

God, I could go on and on....
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thumbs down

Hell's Kitchen - What can I say? The first season was great. Then it became obvious with seasons two and three (future seasons are gaurenteed to be like this) that they were only in it for ratings. The past two shows show the REALLY REALLY great chef going toward the end, paired with.... The extremely shitty chef. It's so painfully obvious who will win that it's not even worth watching (but watch, I say this and will probably tune in again next year... I hate myself). It's "spin-off" Kitchen Nightmares isn't any better. Just an extra hour of Gordon Ramsay blowing an artery.

All reality TV - enough said. It's not reality, anyway.

Dr. Phil - To me, this show doesn't look like psychology, but it just looks like Phil berating them and nagging at them, instead of actually trying to help them. But what can we say? He's a "psychologist" on TV, of course he's gonna say what the audience wants to hear.

Deal or No Deal - Used to be awesome, especially considering Howie Mandel's on it (I love Howie Mandel ). But, my God... The contestants got extremely annoying and rediculous, after a while. Am still waiting to hear for that moment when someone actually wins the million (been on the air two years and no one's won the million yet).

Seinfeld - Never understood it, it's just a show about nothing. The jokes aren't funny, the characters are extremely annoying, especially George and Elaine, and it's... it's just stupid. I hate it when it's on the TV and mom's boyfriend is in the room, because then that's what we HAVE to watch.

All the tabloid shows, like The Insider and ET - I can just come here for my gossip fill, thanks. And Pat O' Brien sucks balls.

Plenty more, but I won't bore you with my long winded-ness.

Anything on MTV.

Gold Member

I HATE CSI Miami with a passion. That show is just plain stupid. Just thinking of David Caruso annoys me.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    Walker Texas Ranger. hub gets a boner over that show, and i sit there and just mock it the entire hour. he's got a different crew of ethnic people every time who terrorize small children and old people. he carries a gun, but always manages to kick the shit out of everyone. and the poor black guy in the show ALWAYS gets the crap beat out of him, and he too carries a gun.
    the girlfriend, Alex, is always in danger because of who she's married to. stoopid show
    My ex used to watch that, I mocked him for it too! I called it Walker, Rump Ranger and he hated me for it...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information