Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Shameless.. Come on, I know some of you MUST be watching!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Dud root = bad in bed. [urban dictionary is your friend haha]

Dud Root or not - that man has a great ass!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Definitely!

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Mike has a hot bod for sure.

I loved when that TA told Lip his work was crap. Nice to see Lip get a taste of the real world.

And Carl and that tub of vaseline.. oy!

I definitely noticed the ass. And who knows, he might be teachable.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

A*O

I don't think Fiona is really into him enough to bother. I wonder if that rich guy will reappear?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Reading a couple of the very few recaps out there of Shameless [you can't escape Girls recaps but you have to hunt down ones for Shameless. shame shame] it struck me that nobody has noticed that Fiona is the victim of sexual harassment by her controlling bf/boss. The bf/boss ignored the fact that Fiona was viciously attacked by an enraged stranger with a baseball bat in favor of berating her for lying about it. [he also had to choose to ignore the fact that she lied because she was afraid of losing the job he knows she desperately needs to keep] After that shameful display of pique, Fiona should have felt free to drop the relationship but she couldn't because she's poor and desperate and bf/boss knows it. When Fiona stopped on the steps you could see it clicking into place for her: if we break up I lose my job. This is the very definition of sexual harrassment. Just because Fiona has been very loosy goosy with the puss doesn't make it any less so.

That sounds terrible, Sasha, but I haven't seen the last few episodes, so I can't comment.

However, I just want to add that I find Emmy Rossum mesmerizing, and if there were a show called "Emmy Rossum does her taxes while wearing a snappy business suite" I would be watching.

I'm not feeling Shameless this season but I'll watch. It's not horrible but it's stale, which is a huge disappointment because it's been a top five for me since the first episode. Maybe if Jimmy/Steve comes back from the dead and kicks some boss ass? Oh, I almost forgot his character got ruined when he screwed his inconvenient wife. What now?

Based on candid and gallery photos, Emmy is the hottest female out there imo. She photographs extremely well and she has perfect everything. Maybe she is too perfect?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That sounds terrible, Sasha, but I haven't seen the last few episodes, so I can't comment.

However, I just want to add that I find Emmy Rossum mesmerizing, and if there were a show called "Emmy Rossum does her taxes while wearing a snappy business suite" I would be watching.
    While every teevee writer out there is rooting around in Lena Dunham's privileged white navel like pigs in sh*t, Emmy's stunning perf as a real human woman with real human problems is being ignored. And when they DO take note of Shameless, they can't see Fiona's victimhood whereas the least bit of a woeful burp or drunken hiccup out of Dunham's crew of dunces elicits long-winded, never-ending, over blown, sympathetic analysis. It's incredible, and incredibly enraging. I can't let go of the classicism and stupidity on display.

Quote Originally Posted by 70sRock View Post
    I'm not feeling Shameless this season but I'll watch. It's not horrible but it's stale, which is a huge disappointment because it's been a top five for me since the first episode. Maybe if Jimmy/Steve comes back from the dead and kicks some boss ass? Oh, I almost forgot his character got ruined when he screwed his inconvenient wife. What now?

Based on candid and gallery photos, Emmy is the hottest female out there imo. She photographs extremely well and she has perfect everything. Maybe she is too perfect?
    Not too perfect; her mouth is a bit too wide. However, it ends up not being a flaw because it certainly doesn't take away from her attractiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    While every teevee writer out there is rooting around in Lena Dunham's privileged white navel like pigs in sh*t, Emmy's stunning perf as a real human woman with real human problems is being ignored. And when they DO take note of Shameless, they can't see Fiona's victimhood whereas the least bit of a woeful burp or drunken hiccup out of Dunham's crew of dunces elicits long-winded, never-ending, over blown, sympathetic analysis. It's incredible, and incredibly enraging. I can't let go of the classicism and stupidity on display.

Not too perfect; her mouth is a bit too wide. However, it ends up not being a flaw because it certainly doesn't take away from her attractiveness.
    Amen!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oy, that should be 'classism' but hey, I was mad. [still am, actually. I might go on a tumblr/twitter crusade]

BAD Fiona!!!

And Frank has a line he won't cross? Who'da thunk it?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    BAD Fiona!!!

And Frank has a line he won't cross? Who'da thunk it?
    I know, hahahaha!

I love that Debbie didn't pick up a pedophile she gained a GBF!! He'll keep Debbie safe from real predators, one hopes, while unbeknownst to her she provides him with a [dangerously underage] beard. Plus Debbie now has her own hetero-sex beard to shut up those baby hussy friends of hers. As long as nobody in authority gets wind of the accidental scheme and misunderstands it, it works perfectly all around.
    Fiona has no idea what's going on in her household and I blame Mike and his needy, whiny, clingy, manipulative ass. No wonder Fiona wanders...

Fiona totally had her Diane Lane moment ( in Unfaithful) on the subway home. All told in the face.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information