Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Shameless.. Come on, I know some of you MUST be watching!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    That's true, maybe she will move with him. And he did give the landlord Fiona's phone number so maybe the studio is no big deal if she knows, she's just mad because obviously he wasn't sincere about moving the kids with them. Maybe I just hate Jimmy so much I assume he is worse than he is, the little weasel faced dog.
    No, I do agree with you about Jimmy. I expect the worst and he usually delivers. It's like medical school, in general. It's not about him wanting to better himself or help people - it's about him being too good to serve coffee - or any other such menial job. And as for the studio being ready: Yes, I took it to mean, he didn't want a place big enough for 7. The casual disregard for the people around him who care about him - just sickens me. The way his dad being gay was about HIM. The way Debs needing braces (and him using that to further justify his own selfish actions) is about HIM. The way Fiona not understanding all of his selfish douchebag ways are always about HIM. He's just an asshole. If his FIL chopped him into itty bitty pieces and tossed his caracass out into the lakes, it wouldn't bother me too much...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

"If his FIL chopped him into itty bitty pieces and tossed his caracass out into the lakes, it wouldn't bother me too much..."

Actually, with this show being not so shy about murders combined with what a douchecanoe Jimmy is combined with the Russian fucking Mob, this is bound to happen sooner or later.

Fuck! If Jimmy's dead, I'm really pissed. Not that I care about his character anymore, or want him and Fiona together, but because she'll just think he took off on her, and she'll be pining and waiting, instead of moving on with her life. Damn soap opera plot trick, is he really still alive and will he show up at the most inopportune time? Like when she's hooked up with her nice-guy boss? Grrrrr...

I guess the spoilers I read about Jody and FrankenKaren leaving together were true. So when will she get her mind back and remember what Lip told her about Mandy?

One more epi. Guess I'll have to console myself with Mad Men for awhile.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Shit, it'd be easier to move on IF she thought that the sonofabitch was still out there alive. If he's dead, she'll martyr it up. Feel guilt that their last time together, they had an argument. That she was about to fuck Matt/bossman, etc. One more episode... I'm gonna miss the Gallaghers! dammit!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

So... Season Finale - don't read if you haven't seen it yet!

The season finale ended with EVERYTHANG up in the air. Karen and Jody (and Himey/Hiram) gone. Lip accepted to MIT but not sure if he's going. Frank sick and leaving the hospital with ass hanging out - although I DID love the scene at the hospital with Carl. Jimmy "missing"/gone. Ian (damn you, IAN) enlisting using Lip's ID. Micky married and crying over Ian leaving. Mandy & Lip broken up. Fiona getting a fulltime job but pining over Jimmy. Kev & V (and mom) expecting - I liked the way they wrapped up mom/Kev/V triangle. And Kev cracked my ass up with that sonogram and baby voice! And Sheila and her dildo party... Debs really gave her good advice, eh? I like Beto, I really hope he's back next season. I wonder if the money is really from Jimmy or is it from Beto. I mean, Jimmy didn't have any money... wonder when that little fucker'll be back.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I just watched it last night. I can't see them killing off Frank (unless WHM wants to leave the show) but it's not like those bleeding varices are going away on their own, especially if he keeps drinking. That was a LOT of blood he puked up. The scene with Carl was so sweet and sad.

They will find some way to keep Lip out of MIT (unfortunately). Like Ian using his identity to join the army...can't have a 4-year academic scholarship when your social security number is earning money in the military, right?

I think the money is from Beto. He's been watching that house for how long now, and he knows their situation. The henchman with a heart of gold. I don't think he'll be back next season, I think it was the show's way of giving Fiona some closure without tipping their hand on Jimmy's fate. Logic would tell you he's dead, but who the hell knows.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Shit, if WHM leaves, that might kill the show. And that is exactly what we were thinking would happen with the MIT/Lip/Ian in the army storyline as well. My son and brother say Jimmy will be back - just as Fiona is about to get married and is moving on with her life.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

Eh, the Russian probably knows more than we do. I figure Jimmy's dead-dead.

They may have been giving WHM the option to leave but I hope he doesn't take it.

Carl and Frank made me cry!

Frank and Lip at the skating rink, drunk as Cooter Brown, was absolutely hilarious until Frank puked up his esophagus.

Hated Jimmy but I feel so sorry for Fiona! She can't help it she loved the piece of crap.

I'll be DAMNED if I would spend that kind of cash just to secure a sales job at a cup company. Fiona could have made thousands of less risky, more interesting investments with that money! What if the young boss still hadn't given her the job?? Errrgh, I cringed so hard when that envelope left her hand....

Hit By Ban Bus!

Premiere tonight, people!

YES! Finally!!

A*O

I spent the last couple of weeks catching up with season 3 and we will get S4 fast tracked to cable tonight (Monday). Even MrAO loves this show and he usually falls asleep in front of the TV. I think Jimmy will probably be back too but the bastard writers will keep us guessing. Psycho bitch Mandy will probably force Lip to escape to MIT unless he dobs her in to the cops. Not sure why he hasn't already. That little shit Mickey looks like someone hit him in the face with a shovel - probably his lovely father.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

*dances around 'cause I'm so happy it's BACK*
    laynes likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

A*O

Everything was set up very nicely for some new storylines. Poor Fiona's face when she discovered Mike is a Dud Root LOL
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

LOL @ a dud root..

Premiere was a lot tamer than I expected but I enjoyed it. Two babes for V and Kev? Hoo boy. What happens to the bar now that the owner is dead? Does Kev inherit, or can he hide the fact that Stan is dead, or what?

I think the guy messing with Debbie is a pedo in his twenties. [Debbie made a point of not having gotten her period yet so she's still pre-pubescent, hence the pedo designation] A Gallagher, any Gallagher, pick a Gallagher, is gonna keel him..

I don't know what a dud root is, but it definitely doesn't sound like something you'd brag about on Craigslist.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information