Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Shameless.. Come on, I know some of you MUST be watching!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Damn, Mandy is cold as hell. I did not see that coming.

Frank is still hilarious--he lost the roommate when Mama came over to kick him out---and Fiona needs to dump Jimmy and get with her sweet/cute new boss. Her smiles on the subway home made me smile for her.

Yeah, Karen dun goofed. Mandy is NOT one to play with. Of course, Lip will have to address this - his own feelings of guilt and remorse for what he will view as his responsibility to Karen. Karen is one dumb bitch. I don't know what in the hell she hoped to accomplish by calling Mandy but... hell, maybe something like this IS what she hoped would happen. Even Mandy said something about Karen being a "skanky manipulative bitch"? Hmmm... I think this story can still go somewhere. And YES, I'm totes onboard with Fi fucking new boss and ditching crybitch, Jimmy!
    laynes likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Don't you guys get the feeling, though, that there is going to be something wrong with this new boss? His being perfect for her seems kind of out of kilter with the way this show has always run.
    bonnie lass likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yeah, Karen dun goofed. Mandy is NOT one to play with. Of course, Lip will have to address this - his own feelings of guilt and remorse for what he will view as his responsibility to Karen. Karen is one dumb bitch. I don't know what in the hell she hoped to accomplish by calling Mandy but... hell, maybe something like this IS what she hoped would happen. Even Mandy said something about Karen being a "skanky manipulative bitch"? Hmmm... I think this story can still go somewhere. And YES, I'm totes onboard with Fi fucking new boss and ditching crybitch, Jimmy!
    Dude, I think Karen is dead-dead! And Lip is gonna know it was Mandy because Karen got a text from him which he'll know he didn't send. Obvious set up. Lip's dilemma will be does he tolerate it and keep going as if nothing is amiss? turn her in to the popo? break up with her and say nothing? Draaaamaa.

Mohandes, you are WRONG about Sweet Cute Boss. There must be some people in this Shameless world who aren't scumbags.

The previews for next week had Jimmy talking to Fiona about going back to med school in Michigan, so I'm pretty sure he's outta there. I wish Lip would go away to college too but I have a feeling he won't, because of guilt he'll hang around at Karen's bedside once he figures out Mandy did it. (I hope I'm wrong about that)

I looked over on imdb and *spoiler* (highlight) there are pics of Fiona and the new boss, looks like at a company picnic

Only 3 episodes left of the season!

p.s. I don't think Karen is dead, I heard spoilers about that too but won't post them here...I kinda didn't want to know myself but what is read cannot be unread.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    The previews for next week had Jimmy talking to Fiona about going back to med school in Michigan, so I'm pretty sure he's outta there. I wish Lip would go away to college too but I have a feeling he won't, because of guilt he'll hang around at Karen's bedside once he figures out Mandy did it. (I hope I'm wrong about that)

I looked over on imdb and *spoiler* (highlight) there are pics of Fiona and the new boss, looks like at a company picnic

Only 3 episodes left of the season!

p.s. I don't think Karen is dead, I heard spoilers about that too but won't post them here...I kinda didn't want to know myself but what is read cannot be unread.
    WTF Med school in Michigan? I thought he was looking into being a paramedic? Wasn't that the point of his last scene? Is he lying to Fiona about Med school out of State when he intends to stay in town? Tiny bastard.

There is also a pic at IMDb of ** highlight spoiler**Lip sitting on a police car so maybe Mandy is arrested?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Dude, I think Karen is dead-dead! And Lip is gonna know it was Mandy because Karen got a text from him which he'll know he didn't send. Obvious set up. Lip's dilemma will be does he tolerate it and keep going as if nothing is amiss? turn her in to the popo? break up with her and say nothing? Draaaamaa.

Mohandes, you are WRONG about Sweet Cute Boss. There must be some people in this Shameless world who aren't scumbags.
    Hmm. I don't know, I'll have to see that bitch buried before I believe that shit. What was so shocking to me was the absolute absence of remorse.
    "What'd you hit?"
    "Girl from school"
    Callalily likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

****Spoilers if you haven't seen the latest ep.

I knew that little bastard Jimmy was lying.

Karen 'aroused' from her coma by Jody going down on her? Ok then. That bit went a touch too far off the believability scale---did you SEE her head wounds??--- and it wasn't even funny, just gross.

Frank is the very definition of incorrigible.

Not sure I still like Fiona's boss for her. He seems a bit of a wet noodle. I just wish she would get away from that twit Jimmy.

What's Lip going to do about Mandy? thoughts?

1. Jimmy. Fucking loser and from the looks of the previews, he will be going. Fiona should be be glad to be rid of him - but Fiona has a bad tendency to fall into bed with the VERY NEXT LOSER that looks her fucking way. She can be a bit of a slut... not that there's anything wrong with that but she seems to be looking for love and going about it horribly. This is going to be the second season where it fucking ends with him leaving her. I hope she closes the door on him for good, but she's like Monica is about Frank... stoopid! Jimmy, simply put, is a piece of shit. He has been fucking around on her with his WIFE! The Fiona/Jimmy storyline is about played out on me. Seriously, I'm done with it!
    2. Blech! Jody sickens me for some reason. I just find him shmarmy and gross. I find Karen repulsive but I KNEW (as soon as he touched her leg and she started to move) that only something sexually arousing would bring the little nympho around. I feel bad for Sheila. Joan Cusack really plays Sheila well and can hit those notes just like she should!
    3. Frank Gallagher... boy he really went all out for us this week, didn't he!? WHM is AmaZING!
    4. Boss Matt... again, with Fiona, I wish she'd get to know these guys before she's in bed with them. This guy is a bit of a wet noodle and I think she'll wind up with him and view him as some sort of safety net. And he's "safe", he's not stealing cars, he works for the family business, he plays softball for the company... everything safe and stable that Jimmy ain't, Matt IS. She'll wind up breaking his little heart and running back to dickhead Jimmy.
    5. I don't know what the hell Lip is going to do about Mandy... what DO you do to someone who fucking ran over a person because they felt that person was a threat to the relationship with YOU? He WILL do something but I don't know what it's going to be. Lip, in matters of import, does seem to have a conscience. He is also really drawn to Karen... I don't know that I'd call it love but he feels for her - something. She won't ever be a good person... she's a damned dirty whore who needs to get back to sex addicts anonymous!
    6. What the fuck is going on with Kev and V's mom? Anyone else feel like the mom is falling for Kev and Kev for her? That will really piss me off because I fucking LOVE them as a couple.
    Waterslide and Callalily like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ugh. Kev and V and her mother gross me out! But I'm with you--I love Kev and V and I hope this shit with Mom is resolved quickly without breaking them up.

Almost done with the second season. Still loving it. They really put great effort into the characters, it's brilliant. Love Lip and Debbie the most, closely followed by Carl. Karen is also awesome. They have managed to keep up the intense narration. Best show I have discovered in years. I owe you, Mel.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

*casually sticks out leg and awaits gratuitous humping*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

*humps Mel*

The Mr. told me to hump you for him, he is grateful, too.

*humps Mel for Mr. Willy*
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Double HUMPED! SCORE!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I watched the coma episode and almost pissed myself laughing. I'm definitely going to start watching this, but I need to go back and watch it from the beginning.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information