Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Secrets and Lies - ABC

Boy....that neighbor was serious as shit!!!
    tulip likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Boy....that neighbor was serious as shit!!!
    No kidding.

Elite Member

That was intense! Truly unreal.
    Alysheba likes this.

Elite Member

The previews for the next episode may send us on a new twist.
    I'm loving Juliet in this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    The previews for the next episode may send us on a new twist.
    I'm loving Juliet in this.
    She kind of freaked me out the first few episodes, but I'm kind of loving how she is everywhere all the time. I loved her little take down of Ben when he was upset about the neighbor. She did do everything she was supposed to do…you'll just never see an ounce of empathy from her.
    Alysheba likes this.

Poor, pretty Ryan looked so scared tied to that thing getting waterboarded. I hate Kevin - sadistic dumbass.

I loved Cornell for showing up to rescue him.

It was nice seeing Ryan's wife and older daughter be nice to him for a change.

So who killed Tom? What was Ryan and his friend doing that night that they can't remember? They probably know something they can't remember.
    Alysheba likes this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Elite Member

A guess, but I'm suspicious of Ben's wife. I don't know how she knew but I believe she found out Tom was Ben's son. I don't like the character or the actress.
    Tagging the autistic boy (can't recall his name) seems too obvious.

Elite Member

A guess, but I'm suspicious of Ben's wife. I don't know how she knew but I believe she found out Tom was Ben's son. I don't like the character or the actress.
    Tagging the autistic boy (can't recall his name) seems too obvious.
    Me too. This could all be a twisted revenge thing against him and because she had a child with someone else after she had the abortion. I am also suspicious of the younger daughter for some reason, although I don't think she could hang on to the guilt this long. There's something a little off about her.

It's not the boy on the spectrum. It would seriously piss me off if they went that direction.

Tom had his coat on. He went with someone he knows. I'm thinking it's someone in the Crawford family, but it's not Ben.
    Alysheba likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Me too. This could all be a twisted revenge thing against him and because she had a child with someone else after she had the abortion. I am also suspicious of the younger daughter for some reason, although I don't think she could hang on to the guilt this long. There's something a little off about her.

It's not the boy on the spectrum. It would seriously piss me off if they went that direction.

Tom had his coat on. He went with someone he knows. I'm thinking it's someone in the Crawford family, but it's not Ben.
    In the Australian version it was the younger daughter. However, I read the endings will not be the same, since the Aussie version is on Netflix. I watched it and it was good. The US version is more intense and violent.

Elite Member

In the Australian version it was the younger daughter. However, I read the endings will not be the same, since the Aussie version is on Netflix. I watched it and it was good. The US version is more intense and violent.
    Seriously? Didn't know that.

I'm just glad we're going to know by the end of the season. I don't think I could take waiting to know. I'm completely hooked!

OMG!!! I didn't know there was another version, with the same actors? Wow...wouldn't have suspected the younger daughter. Hope that isn't the case on this show.

I ended up watching the entire series thus far in the past 2 days! Only 5 episodes so that's not so impressive, but it's addicting! I love Juliette Lewis in this, she's always so fantastic. I hate Ryan's character, hate hate hate him. Such a hot-headed asshole thus far.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    OMG!!! I didn't know there was another version, with the same actors? Wow...wouldn't have suspected the younger daughter. Hope that isn't the case on this show.
    Not the same actors, script differences, such as the flashlight scene in the garage didn't occur in the Aussie version.

Elite Member

Ben needs to stop interfering now. He's driving me crazy with his stupidity. Where did the flashlight go???

This was a frustrating episode for me. I just wanted to scream. The wife was very unreasonable this week, I thought. After what the family has been through, she couldn't stick it out for the holidays for the sake of the kids? Leave him right afterwards. I know this must be hell for her, but she's not exactly a sympathetic character. No one is.
    Alysheba and Wilson like this.

I think it's someone in Ben's family, the wife, the girls or the brother in law.

Dave, I think that's his name, is suspicious too, but I just hope it's not Ben.

Who funded the lawyer?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information