Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Season 9 "Dancing With The Stars" celebrities announced

Elite Member

Kelly stumbled tonight, methinks the whole reaction to her dancing last week might have overwhelmed her. She also looked like she spent the week eating....I sense a struggle in Kelly over whether she can control her weight and dance confidently or whether she will eat, trip and self destruct. I sure hope she makes it.

She is a spoiled little twat and no show can change that.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I actually felt bad for Tom Delay when he almost dropped Cheryl at the end of his dance last night...

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I actually felt bad for Tom Delay when he almost dropped Cheryl at the end of his dance last night...

Me too. During the majority of the dance, it was basically the same dance and same music as Al Pacino's tango in Scent of A Woman. He actually did good overall up til the end. He was even apologizing.

I could hear the Muppet song in my head all night after AC and Karina's dance.

I'm sorry, I'm with Carrie Ann. Last week she said something about little Aaron Carter is all grown up and looking good! I agree.

The photo posted is horrible. Must be his mugshot from his pot arrest last year. He's doing really good.

Kelly had another gr8 night, I hope Tom Delay goes home tonight, he belongs in jail...what a waste of Cheryl's talent. Donny was just toooo weird last night.

the news said that Tom DeLay is going to quit tonight due to the stress fractures.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Default Tom DeLay to Quit Dancing with the Stars

Tom DeLay to Quit Dancing with the Stars
    October 6, 2009

It’s the end of the road for Tom DeLay.

Sources tell PEOPLE that the former Republican House Majority Leader will withdraw from Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday’s live results show due to stress fractures in both of his feet.

DeLay was advised by doctors and the show’s producers not to perform on Monday’s show, but decided to go ahead with his samba with partner Cheryl Burke, saying on the broadcast, “What’s a little pain when we can party?”

By the end of the night, though, DeLay told PEOPLE he was paying the price for the performance. “They’re starting to tell me I shouldn’t have done this,” he said of his feet, which were dressed in orthopedic booties after the show. “I ice them. I’ve got a bone stimulator machine that I put on them.”

The politician was lauded by the judges for his effort but did not score well, finishing second-to-last with just 15 points.

A rep for the show declined to comment. –Monica Rizzo
    Tom DeLay to Quit Dancing with the Stars - PEOPLE TV Watch
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^^^^^^^^^^ good riddance.

Every season they always seem to have a celeb on that has or is making their living as a dancer of some sort. This season it's Mya. She was a professional tap dancer b4 becoming successful as a singer. She tapped danced with Gregory Hines. She was in Chicago, Shall We Dance, Dirty Dancing Havana Nights, etc. No wonder she's doing so well. I hate this it's so unfair. I understand Tap isn't Ballroom but the basics are very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^ good riddance.

Every season they always seem to have a celeb on that has or is making their living as a dancer of some sort. This season it's Mya. She was a professional tap dancer b4 becoming successful as a singer. She tapped danced with Gregory Hines. She was in Chicago, Shall We Dance, Dirty Dancing Havana Nights, etc. No wonder she's doing so well. I hate this it's so unfair. I understand Tap isn't Ballroom but the basics are very similar.
    the basics in skating are pretty similar too. same with gymnastics.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

Dancing with the Stars: Model Joanna Krupa leads, Michael Irvin lags

Monday's "Dancing with the Stars" featured the fun jitterbug and the elegant waltz. The group dance was a competitive mambo where couples were "tapped out." Once a judge tapped a couple on the shoulder, that couple was forced to stop dancing. More points were added to those celebrities who danced the longest.
    Two celebrities will be eliminated during Tuesday's results show. Judges' scores will be combined with viewers' votes and the three lowest scoring celebrities will be up for elimination. A final dance-off where the judges decide who stays will save one couple.
    First out in the competitive mambo was football star Michael Irvin. He earned 2 points which brought him to a total of 22 for the day. Snowboarder Louie Vito earned three points which brought his total to 24. Actress Melissa Joan Hart got 4 points which gave her a total of 24. Singer Kelly Osbourne got 5 points for a total of 25. "Iron Chef America's" Mark Decascos had 6 points for a total of 32. Singer Donny Osmond's 7 brought his total to 31. Singer Aaron Carter's 8 points gave him 33. Singer Mya's 9 earned her a total of 33 and model Joanna Krupa's winning 10 points gave her a total of 36.

Here's a recap of the individual dances:
    Model Joanna Krupa and partner Derek Hough earned 26 points for their waltz.
    Bruno Toniolo, 9: "It was like watching a butterfly gently gliding over an alpine meadow."
    Carrie Ann Inaba, 8: "There was something really strange... You had hesitation a lot."
    Len Goodman, 9: "Your footwork wasn't too brilliant... But what I loved (was) you went straight into the dance... It's the best waltz we've seen tonight."
    "Iron Chef America" chairman Mark Decascos and partner Lacey Schwimmer did a jitterbug full of tricks including flips by Mark for 26 points.
    Carrie Ann Inaba, 9: "I loved it."
    Len Goodman, 9: "Sometimes less is more but not in the jitterbug...Great."
    Bruno Toniolo, 8: "Truly spectacular."
    Though he lost his footing a bit in the waltz, singer Aaron Carter and partner Karina Smirnoff earned 25 points.
    Len Goodman, 9: "You danced with maturity. You had lovely posture. That's your best dance, and I'm proud of you."
    Bruno Toniolo, 8: "The boy has become a gentleman."
    Carrie Ann Inaba, 8: "I love the new Aaron Carter you're bringing to the dance floor. It's dignified."
    Singer Donny Osmond and partner Kym Johnson got 24 points for their jitterbug.
    Carrie Ann Inaba, 8: "You guys certainly know how to work a room... You had a few moments of being out of sync."
    Len Goodman, 8: "There was a little stumble... really entertaining."
    Bruno Toniolo, 8: "Always, always a great performer."
    Singer Mya and partner Dmitry Chaplin scored 24 points for their jitterbug. The couple went for gimmicks in their routine. Mya dusted the judges' desk while Dmitry swept the dance floor before they started dancing. Len Goodman and Carrie Ann Inaba wanted to see more dancing, but Bruno thought the routine was fun and lively.
    Len Goodman, 7: "You're such a good dancer it is not necessary to waste 20 bars polishing my desk."

Dancing with the Stars: Model Joanna Krupa leads, Michael Irvin lags - Breaking News - Ledger-Enquirer.com

Michael Irvin is doing more than just lagging. He is awful. I hope he dosen't knock out one of the better dancers tonight. I'd hate to see that!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information