Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Scandal

I've given up on the show. I can't watch Olivia Pope be the dumbest person in the room. It's the Mellie and Jake show now and I will never be here for that.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Mellie and Jake show is great. Last night was ridiculous but it was worth it to see Mellie slap the shit out of Fitz. I probably watched it 5 times.
    blah_blah_blah likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Okay this show is totally playing hopscotch with sharks. That's was just stupid.

Well that was underwhelming or was it just me?

Fitzgerald Grant III is a fucking dumbass! He deserves everything bad coming to him. How do you make a deal with the devil? Truth be told, they're all dumbasses except for Rowan, he knows what he wants and he doesn't have some moral high ground. I don't understand how Olivia got so dumb. How did she go from what she was in season 1 to this now?

Is Harrisonreally dead?

I think the only person I can stand at this point is Abbey!

Oh and I share the same sentiments as Abbey when she said "my eyes!!!" After seeing Quinn and Huck.

This post has not been proofread

I miss the episodes where they had actual clients and stuff.

Elite Member

Is anyone still watching? Some friends of mine were raving about this show so I caught up on Netflix and the current season. Season finale tonight!

I hate that they turned it into all this spy drama revolving around Olivia. I liked it in the beginning, when they actually handled client scandals. I also hate the President. Can't believe Olivia is so dickmatized by him. Can't stand their whole lovesick puppy relationship. Jake is so much hotter, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Is anyone still watching? Some friends of mine were raving about this show so I caught up on Netflix and the current season. Season finale tonight!

I hate that they turned it into all this spy drama revolving around Olivia. I liked it in the beginning, when they actually handled client scandals. I also hate the President. Can't believe Olivia is so dickmatized by him. Can't stand their whole lovesick puppy relationship. Jake is so much hotter, IMO.
    That's why I quit watching it ages ago. The original premise was great. Olivia was a "fixer" for high profile people who screwed up. And yes...she is dickmatized by Fitz.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Yeah, Jake and Olivia are just dreamy together. Especially when he's choking her or tossing her across a room to give her a concussion. That's hot.

I used to really like the show but its gone downhill really fast, by the end the only person I liked was Abbie. Also I can't stand Olivia/Kerry, I find her irritating and first thought she was pretty but the more I watch the uglier I find her.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Scandal is not coming back until early next year with the excuse of Kerry's pregnancy. Right. They had the lowest finale of the show's run last week.Tony Goldwyn said last week in an interview that Shonda Rhimes doesn't care what the fans, actors on the show or the network thinks about her stories. That's evident.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Scandal is not coming back until early next year with the excuse of Kerry's pregnancy. Right. They had the lowest finale of the show's run last week.Tony Goldwyn said last week in an interview that Shonda Rhimes doesn't care what the fans, actors on the show or the network thinks about her stories. That's evident.
    Uh oh. Well I guess Fitz will get killed off since Tony had the guts to go up against the Great and Mighty Shonda.
    bootspaige and sputnik like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Uh oh. Well I guess Fitz will get killed off since Tony had the guts to go up against the Great and Mighty Shonda.
    He was also asked who kissed Shonda's ass the most, or words to the effect, and he immediately said Scott Foley. That explains why he's still on the show after he was only supposed to have a 6 episode arc.
    Bluebonnet, bootspaige and sputnik like this.

Elite Member

I was VERY disappointed in the season finale. The only people I like on the show anymore are Quinn and David.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    He was also asked who kissed Shonda's ass the most, or words to the effect, and he immediately said Scott Foley. That explains why he's still on the show after he was only supposed to have a 6 episode arc.
    haha i like gossipy tony.
    and i can't stand scott foley's character on the show and never understood why shonda kept him around for so long.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information