Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Scandal

Bronze Member hunterlovesgossip's Avatar

I just want this Fitz/Mellie crap to be over with. I hate them together.
    Ew...

I don't trust Mellie at all. She was in on that mess to tamper with the voting machines to ensure Fitz got in office. Then, she had her doctor induce labor 4 weeks early so she would give birth to distract Fitz divorcing her to marry Olivia.

fgg

but fitz knows she did both of those things and he doesn't trust her either. i think fitz & olivia together are super hot but i wanted to punch his face after last night's episode when then came out of the closet. what a bastard!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

If there were no Olivia and Fritz.. There would be no SHOW!! He is an ass when he is hurting and takes it out on the person they love in the cruelest way. I believe Mellie is in on this mole thing and will try to seem like she is building him up when she brings him down!!
    Callalily likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Everytime I look at Fitz, I see this:

Anyone else still watching? The last two shows have been relly good!! Who do you think the mole is?? Oh, and I can't stand the president!!!

fgg

i'm still watching. i came in mid-season so i watched a 7 episode marathon on netflix last weekend.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Yes, I'm still watching. Last night's episode was good!!

OK, so that dude who threatened Cy is Olivia's dad? Someone please explain last night's episode to me!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    OK, so that dude who threatened Cy is Olivia's dad? Someone please explain last night's episode to me!
    I knew the episode was going to be bad when Cyrus told Mellie that Fitz was a child. The script was poorly written and executed since Shonda Rhimes cut out an important scene at the end. There was a reason that Olivia was smiling so serenely when she was walking out of her apartment and it had nothing to do with Jokey Jake Ballard. She ruined the show for me and I won't be watching again.

He was Olivia's father and that's how she got a deal for Huck to save him from that CIA group. His info was also in the black folder that Olivia gave Harrison. He sent Jack to sleep with Olivia to break her and Fitz up, why we don't know because it was never explained and wouldn't make sense anyway because of Shonda's sloppy writing style.

Well, now I get why it didn't make sense!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

The scene that was cut was Fitz was in bed with Olivia and then rolled over onto her and asked her what was next for them. She went for her run afterward. There was also a scene cut from when Cyrus chased Mellie down the hall. She was upset because Fitz kept following Olivia's lead in their meeting and she didn't like that Fitz and Olivia had constant eye contact. She told Cyrus that she would only take Fitz back if he came to her and bowed down to her and asked her for forgiveness. That's why the last scene between Fitz and Mellie didn't make sense. People think the Fitz and Olivia had worked something out where he would go back to Mellie, but would continue to see her. Shonda's horrific editing choices changed the ending completely. That's why Tony Goldwyn kept telling fans that they would be happy with the ending, he didn't know that Shonda had made changes to the show that the cast saw.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Well I for one was happy to see him go back to Mellie. They deserve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The scene that was cut was Fitz was in bed with Olivia and then rolled over onto her and asked her what was next for them. She went for her run afterward. There was also a scene cut from when Cyrus chased Mellie down the hall. She was upset because Fitz kept following Olivia's lead in their meeting and she didn't like that Fitz and Olivia had constant eye contact. She told Cyrus that she would only take Fitz back if he came to her and bowed down to her and asked her for forgiveness. That's why the last scene between Fitz and Mellie didn't make sense. People think the Fitz and Olivia had worked something out where he would go back to Mellie, but would continue to see her. Shonda's horrific editing choices changed the ending completely. That's why Tony Goldwyn kept telling fans that they would be happy with the ending, he didn't know that Shonda had made changes to the show that the cast saw.
    Thanks ShimmeringGlow! That explains it. What is Shonda thinking?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Thanks ShimmeringGlow! That explains it. What is Shonda thinking?!!
    You're welcome. Shonda said that Fitz has Mommy issues, since when, and that's what she is going to explore next season by having him go back to Mellie and that Olivia couldn't be with Fitz because she put her white hat back on, what B.S. I bet Shonda is setting the next season up by having Olivia get Jake out of the hole and that he comes to work with her and they'll continue their affair. Yuck. I'm not here for that. Kerry Washington doesn't have any chemistry with Scott Foley, so I don't know why Shonda is forcing them together.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information