Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love Charm School

Rodeo is just desperate. She has said so numerous times, during I love Money, and this. She says she has no money, so she was hoping to win either this, or I Love Money (which she didn't obviously). So I think that was part of the reason for the meltdown at the end. Not defending her, because I don't like her, just saying.

Lacey is so fucking ugly, how the hell can any man get it up for her? Eck.

Oh, and what's with Kristy Jo not talking? She barely says a word. When she absolutely must talk she kind of mumbles quietly. She doesn't have her wedding ring on but on the ROL2 reunion show she said that she went back to her husband. Maybe they really need the money so she's shutting up to win?

Rodeo spends all her time doing these reality shows - maybe if she spent her time at a regular job instead she wouldn't be so desperate for cash. I couldn't help but laugh ( I know it's mean!) when she got up and out of camera range for the exit interview yet kept talking.

I was grossed out about Inna's dirty hair - if it wasn't dirty she would have pointed that out when Sharon said it was, so she kinda confirmed her lack of washing! Ew!
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

I want all the pink hair to go away. These skanks need
    some serious makeovers.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I keep forgetting that Kristy Jo is on the show because she never says a word. I think she is trying to be really low key so that she can win.

I think Sharon is on to Megan and Lacey (her hair is F'ing gross!) and neither of them will in. They will probably stay on for a while to keep things interesting.

I swear Rodeo just keeps getting crazier.
    Fabulous!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Holy crap I got confused. I had no idea it was the girls from the first season!!! Why didn't Monique come back? Is it because its Rock of Love so Sharon is the one who whipped Ozzie into shape? This is going to be cool.

Won't spoil who got eliminated, but I must say that Brandi C should never EVER cry without waterproof mascara on. ewwww

I'm liking the show alot, though it's still not as good as the 1st season (it'll get there I think)

Oh and I still think that Charles guy (Daisy's ex) is hot.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Best part of the episode was Rikki (Ricki? Ricky?) tearing the dog out of Brandi C's arms!

Nelson Munce voice "Ha-Ha!"

Rikki/Ricki/Ricky has a vlog at youtube where he spills on all the behind the scenes stuff we do not see. He apparently hates Megan as much as most of us do.

I'm glad that skeevy little whore went home... back to the best life ever... yeah, right. you and your little dog wouldn't be on this show if your life was worth a fucking jukebox nickel!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I thought she'd be around a little while longer. I'm glad she's gone though. She doesn't deserve shit. Wonder which reality show is next for her? I will die if she got her own.

I missed it, but must assume skeevy whore
    means Meagan lol! That's a bummer. I loved
    watching her . She's a total sociopath imo.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Yeah, we were shocked that Megan got the boot. Sharon must've watched footage of the confrontation at the elimination ceremony (they just edited that part out), because the girls were telling two different stories to Sharon. Figured Megan would stay longer, ITA with Sprynkles, Megan is a total sociopath. And I wouldn't be surprised if Megan DOES get her own reality show.

'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I always wondered why Megan would lie so much. Was the bitch too dumb to remember that everything's being filmed??? She would deny shit like no one else saw it or was there.

I was so glad that Megan was kicked off, I can't stand her. I would not watch a reality show of hers for one second.

What's is with Brandi and her crying, she seriously needs to get a grip. I hope that she is the next to go.
    Fabulous!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information