Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love Bus

Silver Member

ITA that the reunion sucked. Did VH1 decide not to serve liquor in order to cut costs? Because those girls are boring as hell when they are sober. Heck, even Nikki was sober!

I think it was a little of a downer when prior to Taya coming on to join Brett, the host told Brett that he felt that he chose wrong. How awkward is that for Taya? She must have heard this while she was backstage. Then she comes on and sounds very non-committal about being with Brett. I guess that's a good thing for Brett because he never winds up with the girls he meets on this show anyway.

I really felt bad for Mindy. However I wonder how could anyone fall in love with someone on a TV show with this format - multiple women competing for the same guy. They had limited time together and Brett really can't favor anyone while he is filming the show.

Too bad Brett isn't doing another show. Maybe they should give Mindy a show but it might be too white bread like the Bachelorette.

I felt sorry for Mindy too. She was really hurt and still obviously has feelings for him.

I wonder if we will see them together eventually......just a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I felt sorry for Mindy too. She was really hurt and still obviously has feelings for him.

I wonder if we will see them together eventually......just a hunch.

ITA Lynnie, picking Taya assured Bert a check for pimping Penthouse and its Pet...the "featured dancer" with the psycho ex BF. I didn't hear them say anything about even seeing each other during the break and he and Amber hooked up a couple times on the sly last season before the reunion. She had the least time on the show too. Anyone else think the extension braid was a rockin touch (Axl Rose tribute)? Either Rickey was hitting on Mindy or Bert has already stated his intention and that was a segue into it. Maybe I missed it but Bert didn't look all enthralled with his choice and sort of ignored her. Overall it was lame and calm for that group of skanks.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Bert! Let's keep this going...

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I was disappointed in Ashley. That's IT????? What the hell was with her hair???
    Hahaha she's looked like one of those psycho dolls from the Chuckie movies...

He definitely seemed more into Mindy and I thought it was great the host flat out told Bert he made a huge mistake. I do have to say Taya looked the best I've seen her. But what was with Ashley and Farrah turning their seats around, that was beyond pointless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post

He definitely seemed more into Mindy and I thought it was great the host flat out told Bert he made a huge mistake. I do have to say Taya looked the best I've seen her. But what was with Ashley and Farrah turning their seats around, that was beyond pointless...
    Ashley's hair looked like she had started out wearing two Bumpits in the middle of her head and they just slid.... one to each side.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post

It's sad that I have spent so much time of my life watching this shit over the last however many seasons and even know their names, LOL. There have been many shows with celebutards 'looking for love' but for some reason Bert's were always the best IMO . Unbelievable that a middle aged balding glam rocker is still trolling for a Mrs Bert. or is this the end of the road, literally. Wonder if Tayanaro will get a new "spread" in Penthouse for her good behavior and run back to Jazoff's arms when Bert dumps her?? Or maybe a show in the works to promote Penthouse more? So many questions left unanswered. And now we are so lucky to have Daisy Duck's spinoff to take us into summer . I literally have to change the channel when her commercials come on, cause her voice just makes me want to do damage.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Even I don't know if I can't watch Daisy's show!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I'd honestly rather watch New York's dumb ass new show than Daisy's.
    I was born a bitch..whats your excuse?

There is a commercial of her bopping down an alley and she just reminds me of Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Reunion show was lame! Why waste time on that Corandiwhatever bitch?Talk to Beverly,Jamie,bitches that actually almost made it to the end!

Someone forgot to tell Mindy the show is fake.Poor girl.

Brett's braid
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Someone forgot to tell Mindy the show is fake.Poor girl.

i know it was so sad..........
    I was born a bitch..whats your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    There is a commercial of her bopping down an alley and she just reminds me of Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

Ha ha ha, I see the resemblance, LOL!

^Perfect
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

when she says "wanna pluck" I want to knock the fuck out of her! plus, i think i saw over on who dated who... that daisy has been with Tommy Lee since 07. anybody know how reliable that shit is?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    when she says "wanna pluck" I want to knock the fuck out of her! plus, i think i saw over on who dated who... that daisy has been with Tommy Lee since 07. anybody know how reliable that shit is?
    Didn't Daisy bag one of the members of Poison prior to going on Brett's show? I thought she confessed that to him.. or was it Nikki Sixx? Those metal chicks tend to be recycled..

I hate the "wanna pluck" shit..

Of course I'm going to watch Daisy's show- looks like a liquor induced train wreck and we haven't had a chance to see metal guys compete for love. Should make for interesting future I Love Money casts.

Thread Information