Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love Bus

Huge disappointment. Taya?? Yeah, that'll last.

Lol at Mindy getting her lip waxed on national tv

Thank God they waxed Mindy's stache,it was distracting.
    Taya is NOT 29,her eyebrows are a disgrace and I think she's had a tummy tuck.

Lame ending,lol at his cheap extensions,horrid wardrobe,fuck you Brett!!!!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I didn't care for either of them, and Mindy is a needy idiot, and taya well yeah..just look at her eyebrows.

Ah, I forgot to mention Mindy is terribly insecure, and she was driving me crazy being so obsessed with Taya. Mindy I don't know what it is about her that annoys the hell out of me...Taya..taya has some major issues..I'm sure she likes him in her own warped way..

ok, I saw some previews about the Reunion.... was it Mindy he's kissing on stage while Taya cries in the audience??? I'm so watching. I thought hated Ashley, but gosh I've missed her!
    ETA - who wants to bet Beverly brings some shit for Bret to sign???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    ETA - who wants to bet Beverly brings some shit for Bret to sign???
    She said in her interview that she had to find something for her boy. I thought it was cute that she was a real fan of his.

Taya actually would fit in well with Brett's lifestyle. In real life, if there were no show, Brett is more likely to meet and hook up with a Taya than he would Mindy. Penthouse Pet/"Rock Star" combination happens all the time.

Brett f*cked up when he didn't choose Heather. VH1 had a special about the ladies of the Sunset Strip and Brett was on there saying how if it weren't for strippers he and his band would have never ate. He said they were always buying pizza for them and the strippers would give them cash. So I thought it was kind of hypocritical that Brett seemed to hold Heather's stripper occupation against her.

When is the reunion? Man how much would it rock if he pulled a bachelor and told Taya he made a mistake.

Reunion is this Sunday night.....looking good!! Excited!

Thanks!!!! I'm pretty excited myself! I can't wait to see Ashely and Farrah together again!

I'm still annoyed that he picked Taya. Did anyone notice how she was always pointing her toes and acting like a "damsel in distress"... ugg...

I loved Mindy when she said something about how she wasn't surprised Taya didn't spend the night because she's trying to act all perfect even though she's spread her legs in Penthouse... That quote was priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I'm still annoyed that he picked Taya. Did anyone notice how she was always pointing her toes and acting like a "damsel in distress"... ugg...

I loved Mindy when she said something about how she wasn't surprised Taya didn't spend the night because she's trying to act all perfect even though she's spread her legs in Penthouse... That quote was priceless!
    She spread her legs for Bret too. It just didn't take her all night and she wanted to appear "innocent". whattaloadashit!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

God I hated how during almost every elimination she looked liked someone had kicked her kid. So melodramtic.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post

ITA, maybe as it was pointed out here he chose her because he's gonna dump the winner and he thought Mindy was too nice to treat like that. How could you honestly want someone who had a previous serious relationship with that asshole douchebag Jaz that was there as her past BF. That's the best a "Penthouse Pet of the Year" can get??? Plus she's nothing more than a stripper yet she dogged everyone else for what they did and their behavior all the time. If that's her past, then maybe Bert is a step up with his polyester hair, bandana, cowboy hat, and all the rest of this package.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Rock of love 4 anyone?

Anyone know if Bert's hair, bandana, and hat are all attached or separates??? That's the shit I want to know from the reunion show that's on next weekend.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Thread Information