Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love with Bret Michaels on VH1

Did that black girl get booted off yet, the ugly one? I really like this show, it is pretty fun too watch..Brandi with the implants IMO is just really odd looking..I mean..she LOOKS stupid.

yes, the black chick was kicked off...soo funny when she went to...went up and just tried to shake his hand, and he pulled her in and said "don't be like that" because she was just going to say bye, and not hug him or anything. She was kind of manly about the whole thing. I think she was pissed because she actually had brains, and talked forever to him about how smart she is. She kept talking in circles, bascially saying its not fair to be judged by your looks..blah blah blah, I think she ended up talking to herself.

If any of you have On Demand, go to TV & Entertainment, and to VH1, they have casting specials. Wait till you see some of the girls they didn't pick. Erin also admits to two boob jobs. How can you get two and they still look like that??? She should get a third to have them fixed so they look kind of normal.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Ok. last night they sent home Dallas - the only other black gal. Frankly, I was a little annoyed by that. I want the Petard gone. Oh and when he kicked Dallas off, she refused to even go near him - just walked up the stairs and out the door - no hug, no handshake, nuttin'. So Petard and Bret went on about how "classless" Dallas was. Like they got the market cornered on class. Got news for both of you, anybody on that show is a classless ho -mmmkay? I just happen to be entertained by that type of white-trash trainwreck, so I tune in and watch. Kristia also was sent packing... Brandi C (dumbass) cried. Dallas and the Petard did bicker throughout the show. Rodeo DID manhandle Lacey/Petard which I really enjoyed. Petard dayum sure didn't get saucy with Rodeo, she just moved on her merry way. The Petard is entirely too cocky and needs to be taken down many pegs. Each week, she acts as though she's behind the eliminations - even though last week, it was Erin/Circus Tits she wanted sent home. Also, she's apparently a ho - as I saw on the previews where one of the other girls (I'm thinking it was Heather/Leather Face) was all up in her face telling her she was a whore and that she (Leather Face) had saw her (Petard) sucking Bret's dick.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Did you want to reach into the tv and smack lacey as bad as I wanted to? I can not stand the bitch. If I were Dallas I would have kicked her ass and be sent home for it, and I would have been damn proud of myself. I did think it was kinda rude of her to not even shake his hand or anything. Is it me or is there something really not right/evil about Lacey?Everytime Rodeo laughs I swear her head is going to explode!!! I don't really know why, but I kind of like Leather Face. The previews I saw for next week looks like there is an orgy. I did see that preview with LeatherFace calling Petard a whore though...can't wait for that one.

I was just on AwfulPlasticSurgery.com, and Bret is the first person on the page today...and it also says the show is fake (not like we don't know all these love shows are fake) and that he lives in Arizona with his wife and two kids. Interesting.
    Last edited by silver024; July 30th, 2007 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silver024 View Post
    Did you want to reach into the tv and smack lacey as bad as I wanted to? I can not stand the bitch. If I were Dallas I would have kicked her ass and be sent home for it, and I would have been damn proud of myself. I did think it was kinda rude of her to not even shake his hand or anything. Is it me or is there something really not right/evil about Lacey?Everytime Rodeo laughs I swear her head is going to explode!!! I don't really know why, but I kind of like Leather Face. The previews I saw for next week looks like there is an orgy. I did see that preview with LeatherFace calling Petard a whore though...can't wait for that one.

I was just on AwfulPlasticSurgery.com, and Bret is the first person on the page today...and it also says the show is fake (not like we don't know all these love shows are fake) and that he lives in Arizona with his wife and two kids. Interesting.
    Oh, yeah, I'd have dove down the stairs ON her Petard ass! I like the editing they do with this show, like when they slowed down Petard's voice as she was saying "Dallas" to make it sound like she was posessed... Yeah, Petard is evil. Rodeo and and the laugh - cripes, she's going to burst a vein in that thick ass neck of hers.

ETA - oh, and what about Sam crying about him "cheating" on them.....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I didn't get the crying part with Sam...you know hes doing all these other chicks...its the whole damn point of the show. If she wasn't comfortable with sharing, she should have said something and left right away.

I just wonder when Bret is going to come to his senses about Petard. I liked when he said "shes either going to make passionate love to me or kill me" he hit the nail on the head!

yeah, and I don't find Petard to be that "muscially inclined" either. and she's always going on about how she's a real musician and such.. her drum playing made me sick and screamed "look at me, I'm a desperate whore"....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

He's married? I wonder how his wife feels about those gross make-out scenes?

who knows...its gossip on the internet! I wouldn't doubt it though, I think all these shows are staged to a point. I know he does have two kiddies though, he talked to Rodeo about them, haven't heard about the wife.

He is suppose to be divorced. I think I like Jes but I think she maybe too good for him. I love her hair!

oo so do i! just makes me wonder how much time she spends on it...and what happens if it gets messed up...because I haven't seen one single strand of hair out of place yet, other than when Petard pulled her into the pool. I dunno why but LeatherFace and Rodeo are my top picks right now.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ok that one chick is a little crazy.... and MOST of the girls are pretty skanky.. but I think thats why I love the show so much .. I like Sam she seems real and it makes u wonder how or why she ended up on the show.. it must have been a miscasting just because she had the look... but hey I'm sure the producers will find a way to twist it into a great story for us next week.. can't wait ...

oh and i bet the "wife" is his ex-wife or maybe the divorce isn't final kidna thing ??

I am so grossed out every time Bret kisses one of the girls and then turns and kisses another one. Ewwww. I'd demand that he brush his teeth before he tried to kiss me. Or, if he'd kissed Lacey or Heather first, I'd need him to stick his face in a bowl of bleach. Yuck. I would NOT want to be sharing germs from any of those girls. Can you catch skankiness? I think it's possible in this house.

Does anyone else feel a bit dumber after they watch this show? I swear everytime I see it I feel like I lost brain cells.

Does anyone else feel a bit dumber after they watch this show? I swear everytime I see it I feel like I lost brain cells.
    I always feel smarter because watching those women chase what I've heard is a 3" dick (at the most based on the video with Pamela- I haven't seen it, but that's what I was told...) like it's the best piece on earth is the stupidest thing ever. I saw an article on him in People over the weekend and in that article he says "I didn't start this show the find true love, I did it to be in a house with 25 beautiful women" (not an actual direct quote). It's also stated that he is divorced. They do question all his drinking when he's a diabetic.... yada yada yada
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information