Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love with Bret Michaels on VH1

Oh, and the bug-eyed blonde who went on about how Bret kept all the big-tittied stupid girls and sent her packing, and he must not like girls with brains.. *snicker* This one was billing herself as a Jessica Simpson "knock-off"... couldn't string together a sentence, Paula Abdul hopped up on whatever she takes, speaks more eloquently .. frankly, if I were JS, I'd kick her ass ...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    haha I forgot about Magdalena, Everytime she said something about Rodeo looking like a man I laughed at her sounding like one.
    I finally caught more than 10 minutes of the show...I didn't see the beginning of this at all yet...and as soon as her mouth opened I had to do a double take and check her out...she looks manly too I think.

Brandi C gets on my nerves,along with her sidekick Kristia...and wtf is with that Tiffany chick??? She made a total fool of herself.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

oh and Bret displaying his extensive vocabulary telling everyone how "awesome" and "badass" the show is going to be.. if he said that shit once, he said it eleventy billion times....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

how about telling every single girl "your so beautiful" when he gave them the card, and they all acted like they were soo special because he said that.

Him and Twitney should trade hair secrets...they have the same style going on.

Finally saw Brett without the hat or bandana on last night. Not good. I actually like him with something on his head. The show was "rockin"! Finally got rid of Tiffany - loved that.

Then I saw the commercials. For an album titled 'Poisoned' and I understood his show. He has an album to hawk. Now I get it.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I watched it again episode last night. He has a freakin wig on.. That is what it is, He is hiding the fakeness of it with that stupid bandana. I love Jess she is soo pretty. Cannot stand Brandi C either, I CANNOT STAND IT WHEN GROWN ASS WOMEN SPEAK with a BABY VOICE. They are trouble. and she is butt freakin ugly.. Did you guys see her say she had 46 stitches in her face?? Come on please it is easy to tell the difference between meth face and scars from a wreck.

I really think that one chic may have been a man.
    Rodeo looks like that chic on that one reality show that lost it and was in another girls face all bug eyed and crazy. It was the one where they were on a boat i think.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    I watched it again episode last night. He has a freakin wig on.. That is what it is, He is hiding the fakeness of it with that stupid bandana. I love Jess she is soo pretty. Cannot stand Brandi C either, I CANNOT STAND IT WHEN GROWN ASS WOMEN SPEAK with a BABY VOICE. They are trouble. and she is butt freakin ugly.. Did you guys see her say she had 46 stitches in her face?? Come on please it is easy to tell the difference between meth face and scars from a wreck.

I really think that one chic may have been a man.
    Rodeo looks like that chic on that one reality show that lost it and was in another girls face all bug eyed and crazy. It was the one where they were on a boat i think.
    Yeah, even bret commented about Brandi C's "titmouse" voice. That whiny bitch needs to go home. I kept looking, but I never saw a scar that would have required 46 stitches.. but I don't know what meth face looks like either but Erin's impression of her was DEAD-ON! I love Jes too and think she's the prettiest one there... Lacey is starting to annoy me (the red headed "musician") - she stirs shit too much and am looking forward to next Sunday when Rodeo "manhandles that bitch"..... note to rodeo - don't say "manhandle", gives people the idea ('cause your "rockin" bod just doesn't scream "feminine"anyway) that you might be a man....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I really liked Lacey at first, but now that shes been hanging with the "A Team" I can't stand her, I couldn't believe she jumped on Jes like that and pulled her into the pool by her neck. I really do not believe that Brandi C was in a car accident, Id believe meth use before any other story she comes up with. I was laughing so hard at Rodeo when she was talking to the camera about being on the phone with Bret, and how hot she was for him, and she would just start laughing hysterically. I had recorded the last one so I could see it before the next one, and was watching it last night until the guys came in and said baseball was on, I said "I really don't think any of you are going to argue with me over this show, just watch" None of them argued, just watched with their mouths wide open..drooling a bit. So now bf and his buddies, and his mom are stuck on the show.

OMG, that high pitched, tire deflating laugh KILLED me! Hell, I thought she might suffocate ...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

There needs to be a study done on the correlation of implant size and intelligence.

Actually, no study is needed. All you have to do is watch this show. What a bunch of 'tards--Bret included.

Are Erin's boobs supposed to look that high up on her chest?? Or could it possibly be that they are new and need to settle??? She actually seems to have some brains, at least more than the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by silver024 View Post
    Are Erin's boobs supposed to look that high up on her chest?? Or could it possibly be that they are new and need to settle??? She actually seems to have some brains, at least more than the rest of them.
    Yeah, stupid Brandi C and Heather Ho are right - those are circus tits ... but she does seem to have managed to maintain at least one lonely (yet THERE) brain cell.....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

This guy is a total loser.

Is Lacey the redhead that plays drum?
    She tries too hard. Can't wait to see her go.

Yeah I like Jess, but Lacey and Heather are just jealous witches. Can't wait to see them to go.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information