Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love with Bret Michaels on VH1

^Yeah because she has some class.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Vegas episode: I loved the part where Brandi said "I love you" to Bret looking up from the toilet; and Bret saying it was a very touching moment.
    Yeah Bret seeing a drunk chick looking up from the porceilean god claiming her love for you is very "touching".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Vegas episode: I loved the part where Brandi said "I love you" to Bret looking up from the toilet; and Bret saying it was a very touching moment.
    Yeah Bret seeing a drunk chick looking up from the porceilean god claiming her love for you is very "touching".
    That reminds me - it kinda irritated me that he acted like some kind of scalded bitch when she was honest with him and said that she didn't know if she could put her guard down - knowing the whole time that he wasn't going to choose her and had Heather's backstage pass in his hand... wtf Bret?? "I'm not the one who jaded you"
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    That reminds me - it kinda irritated me that he acted like some kind of scalded bitch when she was honest with him and said that she didn't know if she could put her guard down - knowing the whole time that he wasn't going to choose her and had Heather's backstage pass in his hand... wtf Bret?? "I'm not the one who jaded you"
    I actually think he was going to choose Brandi, but then she said that and I guess he changed his mind. When Big John let her out, I swear they edited so that BJ would switch passes without Heather knowing. I dunno that whole elimination was wonky.

my friend thought he would pick brandi too... but it just seemed to me like he was always way more into heather.... of course, IF he had heather's backstage pass why (when brandi made her statement) wouldn't he just say "that's fine, I wasn't gonna pick you anyhow. Heather come get the pass"? The way he did do it was strange... damn bad tv editing!!! how can it be reality with all that editing??? bah!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wonder if they will run a behind the scenes type thing once its over. I didn't get why Bret got all pissy either, I guess she did kind of lie in a way. She said it in the morning to the girls (which was totally stupid)that he wasn't the one for her, she should have just told him the truth when they were together at the pool. Tell him then that your not sure you can bring your guard down.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

They're running a clip show this Sunday (next Sunday is the finale) so maybe we'll see what happened then.

I think he was going to choose Brandi too and that he looked like he was hurt because of his reaction on the day of elimination. I think she was right up his alley.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I secretly want Heather to win. I hated her in the beginning, but I like her more after each episode. Maybe I have a soft spot in my heart for 32yo strippers, with 80's mall hair, I dunno.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Heather is so ugly - I like her but man... could he really be attracted to that? Then again, if he picks Jes she's just going to dump him. Heather is probably the better choice but I can't see it happening

I hope they'll have a reunion show!

I want to see someone spit in Lacey's face, like Pumpkin did to New York on Flavor of Love.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Yea, that Heather with the horrible permed hair. It's BAD. But, maybe he digs that, I mean, he was big in the 80's so perhaps it reminds him of his youth. Can't figure it out otherwise.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think with Heather, she has probably followed his career since the beginning. She totally looks like a Poison groupie circa 1989. Maybe that gives him the warm fuzzies.

OMG I got a bulletin from Lacey's Myspace (yeah I'm one of her Myspace friends-DON'T HATE!!!) and here's what it says:
    "Hey Everyone,

So as you know, last Sunday I was eliminated from "Rock of Love". But don't fret! You know me! I'm not going away that easily! Haha! First of all, this Sunday, September 23, there will be a recap of the entire "Rock of Love" season, and they'll throw in some scenes that didn't make the first cut. So that will be fun.

Secondly, I've been talking to the producers of "Rock of Love" (51 Minds), and I don't think they're quite done with me yet! More than likely, you will be seeing me again on Vh1 in the not-so-distant future. Everything's still in the beginning stages of planning, so that's all I can tell you for now. But I will definitely keep you informed.

Thirdly, it has just been confirmed that I will the host of the new TV show "The Chronicles of Rock". This is going to be an exciting new show about living the life of up-and-coming rock bands. Go here to check it out:

MySpace.com - The Chronicles Of Rock ™ - 99 - Male - Beavernation, Oregon - www.myspace.com/bws

and please show them some love about choosing me as the host of this new show!

And lastly, check out my rescue group, "New Dawn Pet Rescue" on PetFinder.com (as seen on Animal Planet). Go to:

New Dawn Pet Rescue

and click on "Our Adoptable Pet List" to see what little furry guys I have available for adoption.

Thanks again everyone, for the tremendous support you've been giving me. I truly appreciate it. Ya'll f-ing ROCK!!!

Cheers,
    Lacey "
    I knew she was hosting that one show, but now's she might be have a vh1 show of her own. Interesting...

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information