Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock of Love with Bret Michaels on VH1

So it looks like Lacey lives two totally different lives. One infront of her parents and then the real her. I really doubt she made the money she has herself, I think daddy had something to do with it....and he looked like a total perv. I can not wait for next weekend!! My bf will even watch this Sunday mornings with me instead of pre-game and pre-race stuff!!!
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Lacey's dad was a total fucking leche.... did you guys see him when he was laying on the bed and staring at topless Heather? If you don't want to see a stripper's tits, walk out of the room when she's topless....

I want heather to win now because I think she's really desperate for loving/dick and I think Jes is too good for him...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Heather comes across as desperate and fake to me. I start to like her and then she says or does something stupid and I remember why I don't like her again. I couldn't understand her getting pissy at Lacey, she knew the entire time Lacey was picking people off one by one, and then she got all ticked off that she started to work on her? Whats that saying "don't hate the player...hate the game"

Ding dong the witch is dead!

Last night totally cleared up a couple of things for me. One, where Lacey gets her "better than you" sense from - her dad. And two, what the "connection" was between her and Bret that Lacey kept talking about in all her interviews. They never had any connection that I could see. In fact, out of everyone, they looked awkward together. I thought maybe it was the editing or something, because she kept alluding to the connection and he kept keeping her on, so I assumed there must be something going on there.

But she was blowing him to whole time! That totally makes sense. And yeah, Heather's a little desperate, but I think she actually does like Bret and would probably be a good girlfriend for him.

"There will have to be a pre-nup" and "she lives off her investments". Why do I instinctively wanna call bullshit on the notion that these people have money?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Ding dong the witch is dead!

Last night totally cleared up a couple of things for me. One, where Lacey gets her "better than you" sense from - her dad. And two, what the "connection" was between her and Bret that Lacey kept talking about in all her interviews. They never had any connection that I could see. In fact, out of everyone, they looked awkward together. I thought maybe it was the editing or something, because she kept alluding to the connection and he kept keeping her on, so I assumed there must be something going on there.

But she was blowing him to whole time! That totally makes sense. And yeah, Heather's a little desperate, but I think she actually does like Bret and would probably be a good girlfriend for him.

"There will have to be a pre-nup" and "she lives off her investments". Why do I instinctively wanna call bullshit on the notion that these people have money?
    Yeah, it must be just awful that she sucked his dick the entire time and still didn't win .... *sniggers*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yeah, it must be just awful that she sucked his dick the entire time and still didn't win .... *sniggers*
    Little else can make you feel like a true whore than to be totally used and left out in the cold.

And I loved Bret's answer when Lacey and her dad came crying to him "no one knows who's been sucking on anyone for sure" or something along those lines. Cracked me up.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I don't think Lacey cares because she is supposedly going to be hosting another show.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

makes you wonder whose dick she sucked to get her own tv show

Lacey seems like the type that would blow her daddy to get a jukebox nickle or a toe up on someone else...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

^
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

The Vegas episode was on last night and I was watching it because it's so fucking hilarious and my husband started watching it and laughed his ASS off.
    He couldn't believe he hadn't been watching this all along! He also couldn't believe Lacey was even picked to be on the show PERIOD---she is not an attractive girl by any stretch (in his and my opinion).

We watched the Vegas re-run the other night too!!! We were laughing so hard at Heather trying to gross Brandi out with the oysters.

Yea, she's slurping em down like the trash that she is!!! GREAT TV!

two drunk fruit loops and a hungry stripper ...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

and then theres Jes....she really just does not fit in this show!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information