Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Results 256 to 267 of 267

Thread: Rock of Love 2 with Brett Michaels

  1. #256
    Elite Member KristiB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    THIS is what I wanna see!

    Oh and THIS is the part of the finale that wasn't aired that really should have been. Basically he tells her he found out she's been with his band, his opening band and the opening opening band.

  2. #257
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    I can't wait till sunday when heather pounds her ducklipped ass!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  3. #258
    Elite Member lisalucy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,584

    Default

    hey daisy, Brett wants a crazy, cool chick who can accept the rock lifestyle. Not a cheap f*#k-lipped tramp who screwed the opening band and the opening opening band.

  4. #259
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    19,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    hey daisy, Brett wants a crazy, cool chick who can accept the rock lifestyle. Not a cheap f*#k-lipped tramp who screwed the opening band and the opening opening band.
    She can't even articulate a single sentence without dropping
    the F bomb. I can totally see her going into the sex trade
    and loving it. She sounds like she'd be a great porno star.

    Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

  5. #260
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    19,401

    Default

    Well i totally missed the reunion show. Judging from
    the zero posts about it I must not have missed anything.

    Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

  6. #261
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Well i totally missed the reunion show. Judging from
    the zero posts about it I must not have missed anything.

    Not really. I watched the reunion show with my mother, just to be nice for once... I want that 50 minutes of my life back.

  7. #262
    Elite Member WhateverLolaWants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    Yeah, everything of value can be seen in the previews, with the exception of Ambre and Brett looking cute and happy together
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

  8. #263
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    haha...was thinking the same thing! Didn't see the Reunion show until last night...and no posts, or very few considering.

    It was pretty lame. I don't think Brett and Ambre are really a 'couple', maybe just fuck pals or something. But did you guys here Daisy kinda get mad at Brett that he didn't 'hold her' after they had sex??

  9. #264
    Elite Member WhateverLolaWants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    I was trying to figure out what her problem was. I think she was actually pissed that he had sex with her if he knew he was going to choose Amber (?) In which case, I would agree with her, if this were a normal situation and so much cracked out shit hadn't been done already.

    I don't know...I think Brett and Ambre might be dating irl, but the fact that she's complacent about him boinking girls on the road is kind of nasty.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

  10. #265
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I was trying to figure out what her problem was. I think she was actually pissed that he had sex with her if he knew he was going to choose Amber (?) In which case, I would agree with her, if this were a normal situation and so much cracked out shit hadn't been done already.

    I don't know...I think Brett and Ambre might be dating irl, but the fact that she's complacent about him boinking girls on the road is kind of nasty.
    That's what I thought it was too. She was mad because he fucked her and didn't choose her. Which is stupid because she'd already said that she'd fucked him about 500 times! So, I actually agree with Heather: If you don't want to be treated like a whore, don't act like one. And yet ... why doesn't Heather see that she and Daisy do have things in common? For instance, both are strippers, both made it to the bottom two, both fucked Bret and then had Bret choose the "nicer" girl over them.... both have bad hair/extensions, both .. well, I could probably go on but I won't. I wouldn't want that comparison if I were Heather either.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  11. #266
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,757

    Default

    Heather was channeling CHER in the reunion show, she looked good!! In a trampy way!

  12. #267
    Elite Member SweetPea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    4,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    That's what I thought it was too. She was mad because he fucked her and didn't choose her. Which is stupid because she'd already said that she'd fucked him about 500 times! So, I actually agree with Heather: If you don't want to be treated like a whore, don't act like one. And yet ... why doesn't Heather see that she and Daisy do have things in common? For instance, both are strippers, both made it to the bottom two, both fucked Bret and then had Bret choose the "nicer" girl over them.... both have bad hair/extensions, both .. well, I could probably go on but I won't. I wouldn't want that comparison if I were Heather either.
    I agree and I think that Heather does see alot of herself in Daisy only a younger version but she doesn't like it. As Bret was carrying Heather off stage after the catfight I heard her say to him 'you always take her side'. So this has been ongoing.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rock of Love with Bret Michaels on VH1
    By Mel1973 in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: October 17th, 2007, 01:22 PM
  2. Oh no! Lacey Connor from 'Rock of Love' to get own reality show??
    By LynnieD in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: September 17th, 2007, 03:23 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 10th, 2006, 10:00 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 24th, 2006, 07:43 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 1st, 2005, 12:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •