Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ringer

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Henry pitches a little fit every episode and says the same thing "Stop lying Siobhan!" I need a montage of his little moments of "be straight with me damnit!"
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    One thing I can't get out of my head is why has Andrew never brought up to Bridget the times that Siobhan has visited him or spoken to him. Like when she was in their apartment or when she came to the office. It just seems like any normal person would be like, oh why are you acting so different than when I saw you earlier.
    And why are your clothes and hair different? Oh, and why are you very obviously pregnant one minute and not so much the next?

So what did you guys think of this week's episode?

I hate it when shows start out with something in the future and then go back and we find out how they reached that point. It's overused these days. It confused me and I actually thought I had missed a week.

More detailed comments that I don't want to spoil anyone about: I loved the trick that Andrew and Juliet played on Katherine. The whole last part of the episode was kind of awesome, but Bridget only knows that Siobhan is alive because Siobhan showed up in person. Bah!

And just from looking at my post it seems like I didn't like the episode, but I really did.
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

I felt the same way about missing an episode, I haven't gotten past the first 2 minutes.
    Posted from my iPhone

Im behind five episodes. Its getting to the final weeks of school. I dont think Ill catch up until Summer. I have exams and papers left and right. But I did see some of the ep last night and I was wondering why in the World Andrew is still dealing with Juliet after she revealed that. The girls just as bad as her mother. She was playing him for a fool before this whole scheme went down. I guess he cant just kick her out until she hits 18 but man, I didnt feel any fear for her when he talked about her punishment.

Think this week was episode 19.
    Ringer (TV Series 2011–*) - IMDb
    Theres only 22 eps this season according to IMDB. Things ought to be wrapping up soon. Wonder if Gemmall appear at the end like I suggested way back before Christmas? Think therell be a second season? Im sure there will but I seriously doubt itll go to a third. Not for lack of interest but basically lack of a plot. After Bridget is ousted and Siobhan is revealed to be alive, what else is there? Maybe season 2 can tackle this corruption in Andrews job but other than that I dont see many other plots coming out of this.

I thought it was a great episode. Couple of twists I didn't see coming. I hope the writers are taking good notes cause I could see how even they could be confused by all the twists they are taking.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Blargh, we all knew the First Wife was evil, duh. Bridge still doesn't know Shiv or whatever is alive because that whole moment took place in Shiv's imagination. So now I'll throw a guess that First Wife, Shiv, & BFF Dad are all in on it in some way, eventually they'll turn on each other adding at least one more season of insanity to the show!
    Posted from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Blargh, we all knew the First Wife was evil, duh. Bridge still doesn't know Shiv or whatever is alive because that whole moment took place in Shiv's imagination. So now I'll throw a guess that First Wife, Shiv, & BFF Dad are all in on it in some way, eventually they'll turn on each other adding at least one more season of insanity to the show!
    Posted from my iPhone
    Dammit!

I bet you're right about the people who were plotting it together.

One thing I didn't completely understand from previous episodes is that Bridget told Siobhan that Sean's father fell asleep while driving. Why would she say that, since the accident was completely not his fault and that would turn it into his fault? Bridget never seemed like the kind of person to turn on someone like that. And Siobhan's anger towards Bridget seems over-the-top irrational. I feel like even though we were given more details about Sean's death, we're missing a huge chunk.
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

I know I say it every time I come to this thread but I LOVE THIS SHOW! Last night's episode was so good.

I can't believe Bridget hasn't figured out that her sister is alive. I mean she basically saw her at the door...And Siobhan's belly is really popping now. I think SMG is pregnant because even Bridget is looking fuller and she's wearing loose clothing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Loved the episode but how is Bridget going to get out of "trying to bribe a witness"?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The ex-wife is getting on my nerves. Someone kill her already.
    Jadestone and Just Kill Me like this.

I spent much of last night's show feeling impatient with how stupid some people are. And then I was just sad because there is only one more episode and the season is over. *sniff*

^ I know, I didn't realize the season was ending so soon. Makes me sad.

Bridget sure woke up quick after all those pills. Didn't Catherine give her almost the whole bottle?

So you think now that Siobhan had the babies, Bridget or ANYONE else might realize she's still alive? I just don't see how they can't. Interesting that she had twin girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Ok bunch of twists I totally didn't see coming again! Great episode! So okay I was thinking about how Shiv would pay for her hospital stay. I mean not like she could just whip out an insurance card right? Can't wait for next week! Has anyone heard if the show has been renewed or not?

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Has anyone heard if the show has been renewed or not?
    Well, they said that next week's show is the last one for the season and not the series finale. That makes me hopeful.

According to this, the show has not yet been cancelled or renewed.

Canceled or Renewed CW TV Shows -- 2011-12 Season | canceled or renewed TV shows | TV Series Finale

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information