Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ringer

I think she might be though she hasn't announced anything.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

this week's episode was so good! i'm really glad that SMG has gotten back into they rhythm because she was horrible in the first few episodes.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm just thinking how the hell isn't Bridget figuring out Shiv is alive and how are they going to keep this going.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

^i thought she did this episode by calling the hotel and also talking to the paris bf?

^ Thats what I was going to say. I havent seen the past two eps though I saw pieces of last weeks. Didnt he say the Siobhan had just spoken to him? If Bridget hasnt caught on by now, well, thats a darn shame. I do like how she has seemed to smarten up. Before she was miles behind Siobhan, now she seems to be one step behind her if not going ahead of her. Never quite right at her pace but if she was shed find her and the show would end.

The teacher forced himself on another girl? Really? Cant we just leave this guy alone?

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm just thinking how the hell isn't Bridget figuring out Shiv is alive and how are they going to keep this going.
    So Henry is in on the secret now. New York is only but so large. Im curious to see how long she thinks she can avoid Bridget in New York when shes around Henry so much because she loves him so. She told the guy that shes going back to Paris soon but Im not so sure. If she has any sense shell get out of town though. My guess is that whether she splits town or not this show only has about a season or two in it. The lie can only go on so long before people lose interest. Even The Riches, a far better show, lasted only two seasons. It got cancelled but towards the end their family was in on the lie as well. So to take that for this show where we could we go? Henry knows, are we going to have the husband find out as well? That man has both the resources and pull, Im sure hed have Siobhan found before the end of that episode. I really dont think theyll clue him anytime soon. How he hasnt caught on and realized this isnt his wife Ill never know. How shes even keeping this lie up when shes stumbling around asking stupid questions like "Whens the last time I was here" and "Where did I ask to go", Ill never know. Really, who asks questions like that?

Now heres the real question. Since I missed the latest two eps Im not so sure if this is a good one or not. She clued Henry in that Bridget stole her life. How exactly is Bridget a bad person now? I mean, fine, she did it out of love. I dont quite buy that because shes getting into too much other mess and then we have Charlie. If she did it out of love shed fake her death and be gone not that mess with Gemma 'dying'. But as I told my girlfriend, I dont think this show is going to end with Bridget being the bad guy. Siobhan is downright evil.

Now Ill have to come back and post once I go watch these eps and catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^i thought she did this episode by calling the hotel and also talking to the paris bf?
    Crap I haven't watched this week's yet. I was referring to last week's episode.

fgg

^oops, disregard

The thing with the teacher really confuses me. He never showed any interest in Juliette at all. I thought she was totally making it up, but she seemed genuinely upset. Then that video of her going at him popped up and I started to wonder again. Now, another chick says he attacked her. I don't know what to think.

Holy fuck!

Well, that one certainly kept me guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Holy fuck!

Well, that one certainly kept me guessing.
    Ha! I don't want to spoil anyone since it still hasn't aired on the West Coast, but that was gooooood.

Bridget needs to be a little bit sharper about how she does her investigating, though.
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

Holy Fuck is right! Hopefully Solomon will help Bridget sharpen her investigative skills. Did anyone else forsee that Wild Things scenario coming into play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Holy Fuck is right! Hopefully Solomon will help Bridget sharpen her investigative skills. Did anyone else forsee that Wild Things scenario coming into play?
    It only occurred to me about a minute earlier, when Katherine was talking to Andrew about how it would cost millions to settle. I'd always figured Juliet was lying about the rape, but began to doubt myself a tiny bit.

Juliet's pretty damn dumb not to realize the others would want part of the money, though. She is, however, an excellent actress to carry the plan off so well.
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

fgg

i forgot to ask this last week...if siobhan and bridget are twins, why do they have different fingerprints? that whole thing with the cop & the passport didn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Im now three eps behind. College is putting a hurting on my schedule. Yes, I still saw that coming. I refuse to believe the teacher raped anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i forgot to ask this last week...if siobhan and bridget are twins, why do they have different fingerprints? that whole thing with the cop & the passport didn't make sense.
    Identical twins have fingerprints that are similar, but not identical.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information