Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ringer

Oooh they really stepped it up last night! I can't believe all they crammed into the episode, I didn't want it to end. What's up with the mid-season finale?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Seems like a ton of shows are doing that. It sucks!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Did anyone watch yesterday? I was surprised to see that Gemma is still alive! Didn't expect that at all.
    I never saw that coming either. That was a good twist, I admit it. What I want to know is why...

SPOILER START - CHARLIE
    Charlie called Siobhan and told her that Bridget was onto him. What made him think that? Was it her zoning out? Or asking for the gun back? Is she even onto him? I know shes realized that he isnt what he appears to me but Im pretty sure she hasnt made the connection yet. In fact, I think shes leaning more towards Siobhan knew him and was paranoid of him as opposed to Siobhan is his boss and hes the evil bumbling henchman who apparently cant kill anyone. And now that were talking about him, whats his deal anyway? Why does he have that spare place in which the bill has yet to be paid? Doesnt Siobhan pay him well enough? And why is he her lackey? The woman never gives him any respect, if I were him Id quit.
    SPOILER END - CHARLIE

Again I ask, what the heck is the deal with Siobhan? Who does she work for? Why was she paranoid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    I know! I totally thought Malcolm was going to be in the basement for detoxing, but then it was Gemma all tied up. I was a little disappointed that she's still alive, though.

Last night was really good. Last week was a bit lackluster. The only stupid thing last night was the therapist coming upon Bridget in the office. She was only leaving a few minutes before! I was thinking Bridget and Malcolm are better detectives than Agent Machado.
    You know, on that topic...

SPOILER START - MALCOM
    Why in the World isnt he? So the man is a drug addict and you just give him free range to your place in which youre barely around? And to top things off you have your house in such a way that its obvious you dont live there? What in the World is supposed to do anyway? Clearly not watch TV when the batteries in the remote are still shrink wrapped. Did Charlie even think this mess over?
    SPOILER END - MALCOM

And then the therapist...
    SPOILER START - THERAPIST
    That was the dumbest twist I think Ive ever seen rivaling the whole 'miscarriage' fiasco. When Bridget first walked in there I thought this would cause things to crumble all around her but no. The therapist fell for it too. When she asked her why she was calling herself Siobhan and they went to commercial I thought "FINALLY, SOMEONE IS ONTO HER" but we know how that panned out. I dont understand how she didnt notice anything because Siobhan always struck me as having things together. She keeps herself calm, cool and collected at all times. Bridget is a paranoid mess that knows nothing of how Siobhan acted or anything. The fact that shes managing to keep up this facade is nothing short of amazing. Then the sneaking back into the office mess, what was that? Does she not know that they have cameras? Or is this one that doesnt have cameras? That shouldnt surprise me since apparently the lady has never heard of a lock.
    SPOILER END - THERAPIST

Then we have Olivia and Henry...
    SPOILER START - OLIVIA
    I dont think I ever did like Olivia. But now we have her snooping around on Henrys phone trying to figure out whatever she can? Why was she even on the mans phone? I can understand checking out Bridgets because she had that look on her face that said 'I Gotta Find Dirt On Her' when Andrew mentioned becoming a better man for her, but Henry? And sending it to herself, wont he notice this message being sent when he picks up his phone? Wont it say 'Message Sent' or something to that effect? Or wont it at least have that picture up? And speaking of that picture, lets talk about it for a second. Hes looking at Siobhan lovingly but she looks awkward. Is that really dirt on them?
    SPOILER END - OLIVIA

I think its just about every episode where I question Agent Machados competence so Malcom and Bridget doing better than him in this investiagation does not surprise me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Oooh they really stepped it up last night! I can't believe all they crammed into the episode, I didn't want it to end. What's up with the mid-season finale?
    I like how it ended even though I wanted it to keep going but Im wondering where things can go from here. What will Charlie do now that hes suspicious? What about Malcom? Next episode should be interesting. As for the mid-season finale, maybe theyre trying to keep some new episodes to air over the summer? There seems to be 22 lined up so far.

A little off topic here but is there any chance of just naming this a SPOILER thread or something so we dont have to keep whiting things out?

There was no Ringer this week so I stared at the screen with no clue what to watch instead. This was supposed to be the Mid-Season finale right? Anyone know when the Mid-Season finale will air?

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Anyone know when the Mid-Season finale will air?
    This Tuesday. There was no show last week because of the American Thanksgiving.

Did not like this episode. I thought the wrap up to Gemma's story sucked.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^Yeah I'm kinda bummed about that too. It'll be interesting to see where they go from here though. Suck we have to wait until Jan 10.
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I think the whole ep was terrible honestly.

Juliet. Seriously? Did we have to go there? The teacher was such a great character and they pull this out on him?

Andrew. Entirely too trusting of Bridget/Siobhan. Just like Henry said, every time something goes wrong it mysteriously ties back into Bridget/Siobhan. If I were Henry and she said "Trust me" Id be asking a lot more questions. For instance, I dont recall her telling him that Charlie was retired NYPD and had friends there. Stop keeping the man so far in the dark. She can reveal things to him that have nothing to do with her being Bridget, she just doesnt seem to want to. Oh, and yay, they finally did it. Im losing more and more respect for Bridget in each episode.

Henry/Gemma. That wrap up was indeed horrible. Especially because of the fact that his very attempts to save her killed her. The way they ended that whole scene was just plain sloppy writing. However, this is way out there but I have a theory.

SPOILER/THEORY START...
    I DONT THINK GEMMA IS DEAD. Hear me out. When they revealed Charlie was dead they said they found his body. Bridgette asked about Gemma and all Andrew said was "Im sorry". That doesnt say much of anything. Also, keep in mind that Charlie told Gemma to blame Siobhan right before he shot her the second time telling him that "The bitch is still alive". That said, why did he tell her that if that wouldnt factor into anything later? From a writing standpoint none of that needed to happen if shes dead. We already know shes dead so its no big reveal to us. Not only that, the woman took a bullet to the head and kept on going. All he did was shoot her somewhere in the back. I think she just laid there or maybe she was knocked out but I seriously doubt shes dead. Shes already proven she can take a lickin and keep on tickin. So thats why I think were not quite done with Gemma yet. In fact, it wouldnt surprise me if somewhere in this season or even as an ending cliffhanger Gemma showed up at the door to the house all bloody and bruised, told Bridget that Siobhan was still alive then fell out. At this point shes probably dead from blood loss but thats beside the point. Now that would be a cliffhanger.
    SPOILER/THEORY END...

Agent Machado. The only one done right this whole episode. It took him forever to catch on but kudos to him for having a back up plan.

Malcom. Correction. He and Machado were the only ones done right. I especially like how he said "Lets just get this over with" when they tried to blame him for the kidnapping. Then the ending, when Andrew was talking to him, I think he asked if the NYPD apologized? When he said they just offered him a ride home, I think I started laughing. The man cant catch a break.

Siobhan. Really? She had to try to claim that Andrew beats her? Why didnt she deny the whole thing from the get go and tell the man that the woman in New York is her twin sister? Then, when he found out about the baby, everyone knew shed pull that card on him. But now that shes back in town how will she pull this off? Things only worked because she was on the other side of the World. Now that shes back in town I wouldnt be surprised if she bumped into some people and her little lie started crumbling around her.

And the guy Bridget punched out in the next episode, who do you think that is? My girlfriend said the teacher but no, that makes no sense. What hes been accused of and all you do is punch him in the face and demand he get out of your house? Id have my gun at the very least. Her gun is missing, fine, I know the woman has knives. Point is Id have some sort of weapon and he wouldnt get away with just a punch.

NVash, I agree with your theory.

Henry looked like he had way too much hair this episode.

Siobhan's so evil. Bridget should really come clean to Andrew so she doesn't lose him later.

The storyline with Juliet and the teacher... wtf? I don't even know if I should believe what Juliet told her friend at the end, because the MO of the show seems to be to say one thing as a cliffhanger and then it turns out totally not to be the case.
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

Henry looked like he had way too much hair this episode.
    I thought he looked different, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

The storyline with Juliet and the teacher... wtf? I don't even know if I should believe what Juliet told her friend at the end, because the MO of the show seems to be to say one thing as a cliffhanger and then it turns out totally not to be the case.
    I don't think anything happened because it's so obvious that she wants the guy to notice her and he isn't interested. So now she's going to get her childish revenge by smoking him.

Show returns with new episodes this Tuesday. I feel like we've been waiting forever!

No kidding! I'm ready for it.

Every Tuesday in January I've been eagerly checking the CW website to see if it's back yet and have been sorely disappointed. I can't wait! I'll probably have a marathon to prepare.
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

I didn't realize how much info I had forgotten in the past two months. It was a good episode to bring the show back.

Is Sarah Michelle Gellar pregnant in real life? I noticed Siobhan is starting to show, but I also noticed that we never really saw a good full body shot of Bridget. Either her back was turned, she was wearing baggy clothes, or we only saw her from the chest up when she was facing the camera.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information