Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ringer

Well darn, thats horrible. This is one of the only shows I bother to watch.

Ringer has been cancelled ... stupid fucking assholes.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

I guess the "mystery" was solved after all? But still!
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

As much as I loved this show I have to admit, it was terrible. Thing had plot holes so huge you could drive a semi through them. But nevertheless Im sad to see it go and I do intend to purchase the DVD.

Thats actually why I liked it. It was so horrible and yet it kept outdoing itself each and every episode. The second season would be quite amusing if it were to happen.

fgg

i'm bummed! i actually really got to like this show.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ugh I was afraid to come in here...Fucking CW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I'm super pissed. I mean damn the shit they keep on like Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie and they couldn't give this another shot. They also canceled the Secret Circle while not my favorite was getting better and still better than a lot of the other crap they have renewed. If it wasn't for Vampire Diaries and Supernatural I'd be done with CW.
    Jadestone likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Monday, May 14th 2012
    R.I.P. GCB, Ringer, Missing, CSI: Miami, Etc.....

Starting last night, every network slungshot themselves from California to NYC to officially present all of next season's shiny new shows. And to make way for their new hos, they had to strangle the life out of some of their old shows and some shows that lasted about as long as it takes for John Travolta's hungry Scientolohole to start begging for a finger bang after a massage starts. Some cancellations aren't going to bring on a chorus of pearl clutching (I'm looking at you, Ringer), but some are kind of surprising. I mean, how could they do that to Missing? Is Ashley Judd ever going to find her son or is she going to run around Europe while screaming "I AM A MOM, LOOKING FOR HER SON!" for the rest of damn eternity.

Anyway, put on your mourning veil and pour out some of your morning 40 oz. for all the shows that are now lying in the morgue.

ABC:
    GBC, The River, Missing, Pan Am, Work It, Man Up, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and Charlie's Angels

NBC:
    Are You There, Chelsea?, Awake, Bent, Best Friend's Forever, Harry's Law, The Firm, Prime Suspect, Playboy Club, Who Do You Think You Are and Free Agents

CBS
    : CSI: Miami (click here to enter David Caruso's one liner In Memoriam), Gifted Man, How To Be A Gentleman, Unforgettable, Rob and NY 22

FOX:
    Terra Nova, Alcatraz, Breaking In, The Finder, I Hate My Teenage Daughter and Allen Gregory

The CW
    : Ringer, The Secret Circle and H8R

30 Rock
    and Gossip Girl will have their last seasons next season, Community was banished to Fridays with Whitney and Glee has been moved to Thursdays. Yeah, fuckery all abound!

The only show whose coffin I'm throwing my body on is GCB. GCB was a total copy+paste of Desperate Housewives, but it blessed my holy Sundays with what I really need to go on: MAN NIPPLES. In almost every episode of GCB, at least one dude character went topless and showed me the face of Jesus in his nipple holes. ABC can suck on a cold dick for that one and they can suck on another cold dick ("Who do I see about changing my name to ABC?" - John Travolta) for not picking up that Devious Maids mess with Susan Lucci in it. So no only is ABC keeping us away from man nipples, but they're also keeping us away from Susan Lucci's glamorously wooden acting. That is some dark-sided sinful shit.

via Deadline, Vulture, TVLine

Posted by: Michael K

Source: R.I.P. GCB, Ringer, Missing, CSI: Miami, Etc..... | Dlisted
    Alot of shows got the ax and yet Whitney is still on. I just cant understand it.

I'm very sad over the cancellation. I totally plan to get it on DVD. I had no idea it was doing so badly in the ratings, because it was such an awesome not-so-guilty pleasure for me to watch and my sister and I would be calling and texting and AIMing each other during commercials because it was so twisty. CW could have cancelled some other stuff and left Ringer and The Secret Circle on for second seasons. *sigh*

At least we got a full season out of it, though.
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information