Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

Ok, now not only is Vicky's love tank empty, now her and Don have 3 flat tires and no more spares.

'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

How about Slade's mom calling him out on his "job?"
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

wow so Vicky's a racist shithead too apparently, man fuck her! that puerto rican guy was having none of her trash talking bullshit and she couldn't handle it or the fact that her life sucks and had to end their wine tasting bullshit early - stupid cow

i was feeling sorry for her going through another divorce, but fuck her, she brings it on her spoiled self

^^Vicki really is racist. First she says, "Ondalay" to the movers, and then she calls the guy Mexican because he's darker skinned. Then when he corrects her she's like, "Well, you're darker skinned!!!" That doesn't mean Puerto Ricans and Mexicans are the same! She's such a bitch.

there's a reason why all of Vicki's employees ("my people" she calls them) are fucking children! have you noticed they're all like right out of high school or college (if even college educated) and it's b/c a normal adult wouldn't put up w/ her bullshit for a day! she is rank

Not even her people seem able to stand her. With her freaking Whoo hooos!!! and all that.

I'm watching it right now, and she just said to the foreign workers "No scratch-y the wood-y" all slow. What a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    there's a reason why all of Vicki's employees ("my people" she calls them) are fucking children! have you noticed they're all like right out of high school or college (if even college educated) and it's b/c a normal adult wouldn't put up w/ her bullshit for a day! she is rank
    Definitely!!!! She is one uptight woman.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Vicki is a moron too. When Tamra said "come to the darkside" or whatever she was saying, Vicki thought that meant be interested in darker skinned men? How stupid can you get? Has she never heard that expression?

What was with those gross fur vests? Blech.

I was feeling a tiny smidgeon of sympathy for Slade. He is completely emasculated by Gretchen. He is totally her bitch. But then again, what a loser. Get a job and pay your child support, douchebag. Being Gretchen's eunuch is not a paying gig.

yep how the tables have turned on Slade remember when he treated Jo like a stupid piece of meat (and she let him...for so long anyways) well now that's his role in life

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    ^^Vicki really is racist. First she says, "Ondalay" to the movers, and then she calls the guy Mexican because he's darker skinned. Then when he corrects her she's like, "Well, you're darker skinned!!!" That doesn't mean Puerto Ricans and Mexicans are the same! She's such a bitch.
    Don't forget the 'chinka chinka chinaman' comment (or whatever it exactly was) from way back when when she was driving on the freeway.

god I wish this show was on year round; i love making fun of these bitches

omg tonite is soooooooooo good!!!!!! Vicki is such a piece of shit, I'm still watching but so far im glad that Simon's in jail - he reminds me of every shitty guy i've known who's controlling and mentally abusive, ok still watching - think im gonna have some wine w/ this episode

Jeana is pathetic. The way she sides with abusive men is sick. She should butt out of other people's business. I was feeling sorry for her when I saw that preview of her getting pushed. Now I'm looking forward to it. Stupid cow.

omg I hate alexis so much; is she fucking retarded?! she is a complete phoney who needs to copy other women around her and believe what her husband and some religion tells her to believe. she's pathetic!

i hate Jeana too, everything that comes out of her mouth is so ass backwards, its absurd. she is a cow, an ignorant dumb bitch cow.

My favorite thing was when Alexis said that she needs some time alone, when last week she was crying about being away from him for ONE night.
    And as shitty a person as Tamra is, Jaena needs to stop interjecting her opinions in Tamra's life.Especially when it comes to matters like abuse.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information