Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Somehow Gretchen has made me feel badly for Slade, a real accomplishment. It's super rude to always talk badly about your partners weight. I don't blame him for saying something to her. She is just mad he said it on camera, not in private. She can't handle criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    yeah i never ever felt sorry for that douchebag moron slade smiley before last weeks episode when he ran home alone that was sad
    No shit. I hate Slade but I hate Gretchen more, with her cackle and horseface. She thinks she is so funny and adorable. And what was with her getting angry with Slade when one of the dogs fell off the weight table at the vet? Slade is frikkin holding the dog and she makes him hold another one, and the one slips? And it's HIS fault? It's like she lives in an alternate reality where her precious ass is never at fault for anything. I bet you anything that Slade got REAMED off-camera for "making her look bad" with his whining. She needs a reality check. I'd love if Slade started picking on her for her acne or long face or tacky country-ass clothes and big hair she sports. She is so emasculating and rude. Combine her weight comments with her comments about "not buying" a car (relationship) only "leasing" (because then the partner tends to take care of his appearance) and there is a lot of shit behind her teasing. By the way, I find her "lease" comments stupid, it's not funny the first time, much less the fifteenth I've heard it on the show.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ no I know, remember when she berated her employee/friend for not defending her at a party they were at where Gretchen picked a fight w/ Tamara; you don't tell your friends what to do you stupid cow!

and I feel like every scene involving her and Slade are totally boring and pointless to the show, they all involved her dogs and/or eating - its getting really boring and apparently they're still together, why i have no idea, their relationship is sick imo.

^ no I know, remember when she berated her employee/friend for not defending her at a party they were at where Gretchen picked a fight w/ Tamara; you don't tell your friends what to do you stupid cow!

and I feel like every scene involving her and Slade are totally boring and pointless to the show, they all involved her dogs and/or eating - its getting really boring and apparently they're still together, why i have no idea, their relationship is sick imo.
    And it's not even a friend, it's a paid employee - that whole scene was so uncomfortable and mean girl - she was pissed off that her employee was being nice and not cruel. Also, for someone to get so angry over being called "Princess" she certainly has no qualms about calling Slade names. Her reaction when he told her that the names hurt his feelings was so classic - she flipped the script big time and tried to make herself the victim. WTF? I love when she couldn't name one time he embarrassed her in public either, you could tell that made her even angrier.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

She wouldn't want to "lease" Slade if he was a Sugar Daddy. She's just waiting for more money to come along, then it'll be "true love."
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I love when she couldn't name one time he embarrassed her in public either, you could tell that made her even angrier.
    You could tell that was made up on the spot in an attempt to make her look better. It just made her look petty. On WWHL they played a clip that showed how many times she called him "tubba-wubba" and I think it was eleven. I can't stand Slade and I'm sure her deserves Gretchen, but her treatment of him makes her look like such a jerk. It's like she really resents him.

In the preview that showed Jeana, I was surprised at how bad she looked. She was bloated and bedraggled. She was on that work-out show with Jackie Warner. She started to look pretty good for awhile, so she must be going through some bad times. I've always thought that she probably has an alcohol problem.

i know Jeana looked like hell! i cant freakin' wait, she looks like the monster that she is

its funny b/c i liked her a long time ago, but her PASSIVE-aggressive ass showed through finally over the years

fgg

i thought jeana was going to look better after she did that jackie warner show (which i didn't watch). she was supposed to be whipped in to shape, i thought.

I watched it. Jeana was really whiny. She made a half-assed attempt at the workouts. While she wasn't svelte at the end, she did look a lot better. I guess she fell off the wagon with eating and drinking, probably isn't exercising either.

Micah and Peggy are idiots! Mexican food is only for a pool party. WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I watched it. Jeana was really whiny. She made a half-assed attempt at the workouts. While she wasn't svelte at the end, she did look a lot better. I guess she fell off the wagon with eating and drinking, probably isn't exercising either.

isn't Jeana no longer on Orange County? I miss her. Yes, I confess. Like her best of them all.
    Maybe its cause of the ZZtop "lub my 80's" connection?
    Just wish she didn't look so haggard most of the time as if life is oh so hard on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Micah and Peggy are idiots! Mexican food is only for a pool party. WTF
    yeah i live in LA and the Border Grill is a well-known mexican joint on the upper end of prices too, how could these two numb-nuts not realize its mexican cuisine

or why do i even bother asking

fgg

yeah i live in LA and the Border Grill is a well-known mexican joint on the upper end of prices too, how could these two numb-nuts not realize its mexican cuisine

or why do i even bother asking
    i was going to say the same thing! that had to be set up by bravo. who wouldn't google the menu or the chef or something before going in to discuss the party? micah is such a moron.

^ they are both truly pathetic in their ignorance

that said, peggy doesn't bother me as in i dont think she's a disgusting person like say Gretchen or Jeana or Vicky

omg last night i was screaming and howling and laughing my ass off at last night's pathetic dinner party episode

That was a good episode. What is up with Alexis not being able to be away for a minute from Taliban Jim? She's really a pathetic woman.

Vicki was her usual braying donkey ass self. I couldn't follow what she was saying about Donn not wanting kids. In her ex husband's blog, he writes that Vicki had to have an abortion during her affair with Donn, so I'm wondering if he (Donn) insisted that she get one?

On WWHL, Alexis revealed that Peggy used to date Jim, lol. She also said Jim is refusing to film with 'those women' because he is disgusted by them.

I loved the dress that Gretchen was wearing. Her face is looking really rough this season.

I swear I feel ashamed after watching this trash but it's so entertaining to me!

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information