Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

fgg

^we have a scary thread dedicated to her...

I'll look for that. Seeing her in motion is scarier than stills.

She seems like she has a great personality, but the lips are sooooo distracting...
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    And what boss have you ever had that not only spanks you, but says I LOVE YOU- over and over?
    Yeah, that was beyond inappropriate. It's a work place, not a daycare. I don't care if you've known the girl since 3rd grade. It is not right to spank anyone that works for you. My gosh, that girl could totally sue Vicki.

She's so unhappy! What a downer. Yelling at Brianna because she was having fun and drinking? She's over 21 and it's not as if Vicki is a puritan.

For some reason I like Alexis this season. I'm not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Sorry, lol. On WWHL they had Jay Mohr as a guest. He said that Gretchen and Slade went to one of his comedy shows. They talked to him after the show. He said they told him that Eddie is actually a gay man. I guess he's doing this to be famous.

At TWOP someone posted a link to Vicki's ex husband's blog. Man that guy hates Vicki! He regularly quotes the posters at TWOP. Here's a link for anyone interested:Conversations with Wolfy | Just another WordPress.com site
    Jay also said it was funny that the most sexually ambiguous man (Slade) was telling him that! I love Jay Mohr, but damn he's looking rough these days!

I'm off to read that blog now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I get why Vicki's X husband started a blog to defend himself against Vicki's slandering him when he had no control over what was being said to a nation, and now spreading across the world in daily syndicated shows.

Who are these people who think that just because they are on some raunchy reality show that they are now instant celebrities looking down on their ex spouses using the show to get back at them for whatever reason? Most of the Housewives on every version are guilty of being vindictive.

I was furious on the last episode when Vicki called he ex husband out as being an alcoholic. She slandered this man on the very first season and she hasn't let up.

I think the ex spouses that have been called out should join together and get their own show, especially since the OC group is not worth watching anymore. Let's hear the other side of some of these pathetic peoples stories.

More ex spouses are talking. I just watched S-2 of the OC group last week when Lauri met her Golden Goose, Mr. Money Bags.

Take a look at this youtube story. There are 10 short clips where George's X wife is talking. Lauri slandered this woman on the show and in her blogs all the time. Remember when Lauri was furious that Josh moved in with George's X wife? The X wife talks about this in the videos.

YouTube - Real Housewife Orange County Parental Alienation Introduction to Parental Alienation

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

lauri is a pig and so is george, they are sick

I read about the shell game the Bellinos pulled with their foreclosure business. They are the biggest freaking phonies. Really Taliban Jim, would Jesus pull a scam like that? I think not. I'm just amazed they aren't in any trouble for it.
    UPDATE: Alexis Bellino

Fasten your safety belts, butter beans, we're about to dabble in a little dangerous but delicious real estate schadenfreude.

Back in early December 2007 Your Mama filed our most recent installment on the ongoing real estate saga of The Real Housewife of Orange County's glitziest reality tee-vee proselytizer Alexis Bellino and her husband Jim, a businessman of some sort who may or may not have committed some sort of white-collar crime.

At that time the blinged-out but (allegedly) cash-strapped couple faced losing a custom-built 6,900 square foot luxury mansion in Newport Beach, CA into the bitter maw of foreclosure. It may interest some of the children to know that the shingled 6 bedroom and 5.75 pooper property happens to be in the very same fancy gated enclave on Newport Harbor where current tabloid catnip Nic Cage owned a bay front home that he sold in 2007 for around $35,000,000.

In early August 2010, a Notice of Sale was recorded for Mister and Missus Bellino's property that called for an auction date of August 25th, 2010 with a minimum bid of $4,619,188. The Mercedes and BMW-driving Bellinos somehow managed to hang on to the house but, alas, this would not be their only turn on the dizzying merry-go-round of foreclosure. Indeed, on the 18th of November, 2010 a second Notice of Sale was recorded with an auction date set for December 10, 2010 in Santa Ana, CA. The minimum bid, according to the docs we saw, was now set at $4,677,635.

Three short days before the scheduled auction ownership of the property was transferred from Mister and Missus Bellino to Global Marine, Inc., a "business entity" of which Mister Bellino was the president. The company's lone asset: unsurprisingly, the Bellino's Newport Beach mansion. At some point Mister Bellino and his subordinate blond bombshell mommy-wife Alexis reportedly negotiated a loan modification with JP Morgan Chase (or whatever they're called nowadays) that staved off a third auction scheduled for January 10th, 2011.

It wasn't long after the mansion was transferred to Global Marine, Inc. in early December, 2010 that the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and on the 15th of March, 2011 Jesus Christ himself must have finally answered the Bellino's real estate prayers because the mansion transferred back from Global Marine to Mister Bellino who in turn–glory be–sold it the very same day but at a steep and terrifying discount.

According to public property records, in August of 2007 the oh-so-flashy Bellinos took a whopping $4,560,000 mortgage when they acquired the property and they first attempted to unload their money-hoovering white elephant in early 2009 when they heaved the beast on the market with a desperately optimistic asking price of $7,995,000. Over the years the property was de- and re-listed a number of times with ever shrinking asking prices. The last known price tag was $3,395,000 and property records show that that Bellinos sold the property for $3,000,000. That, hunnies, is an unimaginably bountiful basket of money by the financial standards of most folks but for Mister and Missus Bellino it was a mind-bending multi-million dollar bang to their (allegedly) deserted bank accounts.

Iffin we're being honest we'd admit that we aren't really sure where the Bellino's set up house after leaving Newport Beach. We suspect they're holed up in a large but less well-located an still expensive rental house waiting out the financial storm.

Wherever it is they alit, we'd like to sincerely offer Missus Bellino an entirely unsolicited word of advice: Listen here Glitter Kitty Glamor Puss, okay? Your husband, bless his heart, seems to be having some money troubles–he's not alone in the twist of this soured economy, of course–and you have three little blessings from God to feed and dress in designer duds so you got to milk this Housewife thing for all it's worth. Let's be honest doll-baby, this nitwitted I'm-a-dress-designer thing can only end in tears and embarrassment–can you say She by Sheree?–and it seems to Your Mama that you're not really qualified to do much else besides be a buxum reality tee- vee "star" with a sparkling set of veneers and a shiny mane of fake hair. What we're trying to say is you just keep shaking your toned and taut money maker on The Real Housewives of Orange County for as many seasons as Bravo will pay your sinful grown-up ass to act like a petty and falsely naive junior high school girl who thinks baby-talk is sexy and can't move her face due to an aggressive Botox regimen.
    http://realestalker.blogspot.com/

if you have to take out a $4,560,000 mortgage for a home near that sale price than you're an idiot.

Because they have no money to put down and buy everything on credit.

I find it strange they could transfer the house to the company, company declare BK, therefore delaying any proceedings for foreclosure. Unless it was just a quit claim deed. Lil shady....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

fgg

"you know the difference between a modification and a foreclosure right? well, the papers don't." hmm...very sheisty.

For some bizarre reason I still am liking Alexis better than the rest of the women this season. Peggy is werid - with her muscle testing, etc. - but harmless.

Vicki has no idea how old Don is?? Haven't they been married for 15+ years? I can't believe she's gone for 6 weeks and can't carve out a few house in her "so busy" schedule to visit her husbands sister. What a bitch. She's so unhappy, it totally shines through this season.

Somehow Gretchen has made me feel badly for Slade, a real accomplishment. It's super rude to always talk badly about your partners weight. I don't blame him for saying something to her. She is just mad he said it on camera, not in private. She can't handle criticism.

yeah i never ever felt sorry for that douchebag moron slade smiley before last weeks episode when he ran home alone that was sad
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; April 21st, 2011 at 10:42 AM.

fgg

I hope don and vickie don't have a prenup and he takes half!!
    Posted from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    I hope don and vickie don't have a prenup and he takes half!!
    Posted from my iPhone
    Well since she LOVES to work so much, that should be fine with her.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information