Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

And Vicki lecturing on, "You're a mother of 4, no body shots." Please. Vicki's done plenty of partying in her day, and she was *gasp* a mother!

Peggy did flip out. The baby wasn't even crying.

Love how Gretchen's dad hates Slade, too!

If I have to hear one more bible/jesus/god reference from Alexis, I will pray for God to strike her down!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    My goodness, could Vicki have been more irritating this entire episode? Asking Tamra to make "vows" about their friendship. Basically, Tamra had to spend an entire weekend grovelling while Vicki told everyone within earshot that Tamra was a bad friend last season. Umm, you're like 50, Vicki, grow up. People make mistakes and shouldn't have to grovel to spend time with your needy ass.
    Ugh Vicki is so annoying. I don't know why Tamra feels she needs to kow tow to that freak all the time. I couldn't stand one minute of being with Vicki. I did think Vicki was right about the body shot incident. Tamra is too old to be doing that shit. But other than that, quit lecturing Vickie! She is such a destroyer of fun. That Don twin guy really did look just like him.

Peggy kept saying "the postpartum this, the postpartum that". Wtf? It's postpartum depression numbskull.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    My goodness, could Vicki have been more irritating this entire episode? Asking Tamra to make "vows" about their friendship. Basically, Tamra had to spend an entire weekend grovelling while Vicki told everyone within earshot that Tamra was a bad friend last season. Umm, you're like 50, Vicki, grow up. People make mistakes and shouldn't have to grovel to spend time with your needy ass.

. . . .
    THIS

and didn't vicki also say something like 'i never make time for me'?? or did i imagine that?

peggy is an imbecile. she is against antibiotics and western medicine, but she has silicone boobs and restylane lips.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

so um Tamara and her gay bf fucked for 5 hours to, get this, LADY GAGA! ok and he's not gay, yeah...whatever

a straight man takes 30 seconds to 'finish' and he's not listening to no Lady Gaga!!

Most annoying season ever!!! Gawd, will I get through it? Its becoming too much.
    Alexis gives Christians a bad name. She uses the term when it suits her, conveniently. She needs to shut up. She has an excuse for ev erythong and we can all see how utterly miserable she really is.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    so um Tamara and her gay bf fucked for 5 hours to, get this, LADY GAGA! ok and he's not gay, yeah...whatever

a straight man takes 30 seconds to 'finish' and he's not listening to no Lady Gaga!!
    Someone at TWOP speculated that it took five hours because Eddie has such a small penis and Tamruh has such a huge vagina, it took that long to get off. Tamruh was talking about getting vaginal rejuvination...

^ TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really feel bad for Donn now more than ever. He obviously loves Vicki to put up with her shit for this long and just wants to spend time with her, but she's using "work" as an excuse to not be with him. I was in insurance at one point. Ain't no insurance work happening at 1am. She's just using work to fill her own ego. Her insurance employees don't "get" her. They just smile and nod as long as they are being paid.

And Alexis, damn, jealous much? Like Peggy's new boobs were a disaster or something.

I love how Gretchen's dad doesn't want her to marry Slade either.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry, lol. On WWHL they had Jay Mohr as a guest. He said that Gretchen and Slade went to one of his comedy shows. They talked to him after the show. He said they told him that Eddie is actually a gay man. I guess he's doing this to be famous.

At TWOP someone posted a link to Vicki's ex husband's blog. Man that guy hates Vicki! He regularly quotes the posters at TWOP. Here's a link for anyone interested:Conversations with Wolfy | Just another WordPress.com site

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Sorry, lol. On WWHL they had Jay Mohr as a guest. He said that Gretchen and Slade went to one of his comedy shows. They talked to him after the show. He said they told him that Eddie is actually a gay man. I guess he's doing this to be famous.
    he totally gives off the gay vibe. i wonder if tamra knows, i don't know why she'd go along with it. vicki is a horrible bitch. can this be her last season, please?

^^I can see Tamra going along with it. She has a "hot" guy to squire her around. (He's not hot at all in my opinion, but she thinks he is.) It gives her some good story lines. No doubt Bravo picked up the tab for the trip to Spain. Maybe she also sees this as a way to make Simon jealous as well. She seems petty like that.

Vicki spanking her employee was disgusting. She needs some therapy that's for sure.

Ya, I do not think Eddie is hot, at all!

And what boss have you ever had that not only spanks you, but says I LOVE YOU- over and over?
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post

At TWOP someone posted a link to Vicki's ex husband's blog. Man that guy hates Vicki! He regularly quotes the posters at TWOP. Here's a link for anyone interested:Conversations with Wolfy | Just another WordPress.com site
    Ok, this blog is fucking great!! Holy shit, the revelations:

Donn was Vicki's boss at Home Depot in IL before he moved to CA to be a Home Depot executive. All the while, having an affair while still married, and getting knocked up by Donn and having the hubby pay for the abortion. Classic.

She also had sex with one of her ex's friends in the living room by the baby grand piano so she could see out the window just in case the hubby was pulling in the driveway. Appearantly, she slept with many of his friends. Donn is also rumored to have some ass on the side, but really, can you blame him?

He also posts emails that Vicki sends him. lol
    Last edited by louiswinthorpe111; April 11th, 2011 at 02:25 PM.

wow ^ vicki is disgusting, thats all.

I was over at Bravo looking for the after show for WWHL. There's a clip of Jay Mohr's wife Nikki Cox. What did she do to her face? She is on the Jocelyn Wildenstein Plastic Surgery train for sure. Ugh.

Can't embed, here's the link:

Watch What Happens Live Season 4 - After Show with Peggy and Jay: Part II - Video - Bravo TV Official Site

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information