Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

This is from Tuesday.

Tamra Judge was fired up last night after the airing of the current episode ofThe Real Housewives of Orange County. The reality star took to her Facebook page to vent her frustrations because she felt Bravo would like edit that part of her blog on the network’s website.
    She started off by throwing a dig Bravo’s way, “I submitted my BRAVO blog, but here are a few facts that I am sure Bravo will take out of my blog when they post it.”

Tamra then took aim at the producers, claiming they asked her to wait til the last minute to tell Lizzie Rovsek she couldn’t make the birthday celebration. “1. production knew my daughter was sick and I could not make it to Lizzie’s birthday party. They asked me to wait until the cameras were up in the limo to let Lizzie know. then they had her call me and say ‘how rude that you didn’t call me’.”

Tamra continued, “2. As soon as Vicki and Shannon found out I was not going they both called me (yes me and Shannon were friendly even though they make it out that we are not at this point-Just a few days prior we were rock climbing together). Shannon told me she was sick too and was told by producers that she had to go. I told her that was not right and she needed to be strong with them.”

“3. Vicki was pissed that she had to go alone! She told me she did NOT want to hang out with Dumb and Dumber (referring to Lizzy and Danielle) She asked me how she could get out of going. I jokingly said “tell production you have a yeast infection, its not like anyone is going to check”. Vicki had No REAL reason not to go and ended up going ……2 hours late.”
    “4. I never told Vicki I did not want to go to the party. But I did tell her that we don’t usually go out when we have the kids and I did not feel right going to LA in party bus even if my daughter wasn’t sick.”
    “5. I have NO words for Vicki! She was so nice to my face and talked so much crap behind my back, then cries “Tamra ruined Brooks reputation” No Brooks ruined his own reputation when he was recorded by your son n law calling you names and saying you needed to be beat.”
    “6. Briana knew about Brooks and disliked him years before I ever met him. NO I DID NOT PERSUADE YOUR DAUGHTER TO NOT LIKE BROOKS.”
    I do agree with Tamra about Brooks. That guy did himself in and then sealed his fate with that god-awful tape, not Tamra. But overall, either these Real Housewives need to start demanding a “realer” reality show or just move on to something else rather than always bashing/blaming the editing of the show. At this point in the game, they know what they’re signing up for.

Tamra Judge Slams Vicki Gunvalson, Bravo and RHOC Producers #rhoc
    dougie likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I really wish someone would confirm these rumors about Tamra being axed from the show.

Here's a little excerpt from an article. Nothing very new, just some stuff about Slade that's pretty funny.

Following her decision to out the show, insiders are now reporting that after several seasons of starring on the program, Judge has been terminated.
    “The network has had it with Tamra’s over the top ego and diva behavior. She sealed her fate by publicly stating that Bravo edited scenes to make her look bad,” one source told Radar Online.
    “Tamra’s contract won’t be picked up for another season.”

Insiders went on to share that Judge’s recent outburst wasn't the only reason for her termination, sources say her Season 9 storyline was also considered a bore by network executives. “The fact that she has ongoing legal issues with ex-husband Simon (Barney) and really doesn’t have anything that interesting going on in her life made it a very easy decision,” said a source.
    The rumored firing comes on the heels of former “RHOC” star Slade Smiley’s prediction that Judge’s time on the program would soon expire. Following a feud with his fiancé, Gretchen Rossi, Smiley shared his thoughts on Judge’s reality-TV future with Life & Style magazine in May, saying, “Tamra WILL be fired … She is trashy, lying, cheating adulterer that will be leaving.”

Tamra Judge Fired From ‘Real Housewives’ After Facebook Rant About Bravo Producers: Report

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

RHOC star Vicki Gunvalson apologizes for 'accidental' naked Instagram snap | Daily Mail Online

'I am deeply embarrassed': RHOC star Vicki Gunvalson apologizes for 'accidental' naked Instagram snap
    By Heather Waugh for MailOnline
    Published: 16:41 EST, 11 December 2014 | Updated: 17:11 EST, 11 December 2014

Vicki Gunvalson made an embarrassing blunder on Thursday, inadvertently sharing a photo of her bare breasts with her 163,000 Instagram followers.

The Real Housewives of Orange County star claims she was merely trying to show her fans the pair of Beats headphones that she received as a gift from Bravo and didn't notice her nude reflection in the image.

Upon realising her mistake, the 52-year-old reality star took to Twitter to say: 'I apologize to anyone that saw the picture and am deeply embarrassed.

Whoops!: On Thursday morning Vicki Gunvalson posted a photo to Instagram which showed the reflection of her bare breasts

'I'm a human being and we make mistakes. I wanted to shout out to Bravo for my Beats while blow drying my hair and getting ready for work. I clearly couldn't see the reflection when I posted the image.'

In the snap in question, it is quite clear to see the mother-of-two's naked reflection in the plastic casing of the headphones as she holds her smartphone to capture it.

'Thank you #bravotv for my Christmas present, Love these for all my travelling.' she captioned alongside the photo.

Accidental: The 52-year-old Real Housewives Of Orange County star soon took the photo down insisting she just wanted to show the gift from Bravo

'I'm so embarrassed': The star apologized profusely via Twitter as soon as she realised the blunder

Of course Vicki's fans noticed as soon as the risque snap was shared, with one user commenting: 'Are u naked?? Lol umm the reflection Vicki!!'

Vicki's Real Housewives castmate Tamra Judge found the mishap very amusing and took to Instagram to poke fun at her costar.

She said: 'Thank you @bravotv for the BEATS. But what I was really hoping for was nice BREAST (sic) like Vicki . (Sorry I couldn't resist ). #RHOC. Vicki you rock! #ONLYVICKI'

Seeing the funny side: Vicki's costar Tamra Judge poked fun at her friend with a post of her own saying 'Thank you @bravotv for the BEATS. But what I was really hoping for was nice BREAST (sic) like Vicki.'

Season nine of Real Housewives Of Orange County wrapped up in August and Vicki, who has starred in every season since the beginning, recently revealed to Us Weekly that she was forced to film with on-off boyfriend Brooks Ayers.

She said: 'It's really frightening bringing back Brooks into my life publicly,

Fully clothed: Vicki, pictured in May, stars alongside several other well-to-do 'housewives' in the Bravo series

'[Bravo] basically put the gauntlet down and said, "If you don't film with Brooks, then we are reducing your role."

Vicki received critisicm for continuing to star alongside Brooks after his infamous clash with her daughter Briana Culberson.

Vicki and Brooks also had a rocky relationship with continuous rumours that he was unfaithful to the star.
    However, since Brooks, 47, was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer this year, the pair are reportedly getting close again.

Reality stars: Real Housewives of Orange County wrapped up its ninth season in August. Pictured (L-R) Shannon Beador, Heather Dubrow, Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Judge and Elizabeth Rovsek

Last edited by dougie; December 12th, 2014 at 12:15 PM.

Why in the world are her nipples so high up???

fgg

^the result of several boob jobs and maybe a lift?

am i the only one who has a bra and underwear on while blow drying my hair? i can't imagine flopping around while doing my hair.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

No. And I never take photos of gifts in the bathroom naked either. She's an idiot.

No, I wear undies and a bra when I blow dry my hair. How dumb is this woman?

czb

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    No, I wear undies and a bra when I blow dry my hair. How dumb is this woman?
    need you ask?

did everyone else know that brooks was diagnosed with cancer?

No. It was news to me. Stage 3 is pretty bad. Don't know if I believe her about being forced to be with him.

czb

^^^ depends on what kind of cancer. stage 3 melanoma? bad. stage 3 prostate? treatable.

I don't wish it on anyone. No matter how big an ass they are. Except for Hitler of course.

czb

^^^ vouch

czb

It’s a sad day for Real Housewives fans: Heather Dubrow is leaving The Real Housewives of Orange County.
    The reality star made the announcement on her podcast, Heather Dubrow’s World, that she will not be returning to the Bravo show.
    “After a lot of careful thought and deliberation, I have decided not to return to RHOC this season,” she told Bravo’s The Daily Dish. “These past 5 years have been an incredible journey and I’m so proud to have been a part of such an iconic piece of pop culture. I am so grateful to Evolution Media, Bravo and the whole NBCU family for all of the incredible experiences and the opportunities RHOC has afforded me and my family.”
    “However, at this point in my life, I have decided to go in another direction and do what’s best for my family and career,” she continued. “Should I change my mind, I thank Andy Cohen, Evolution and Bravo for telling me that the door is always open.”
    Dubrow, 48, joined the cast of RHOC in 2012 for season 7. The show has chronicled her life with her husband, Terry Dubrow, as well as their four kids. Most recently, season 11 covered the construction of “Dubrow Chateau,” the family’s new O.C. crib — complete with none other than a champagne doorbell — as well as the struggles of balancing their marriage with Terry’s career as a Botched plastic surgeon.

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Heath...32549696416511

fgg

meghan king edmonds is leaving too. i really wish it was vicki & kelly that were gone.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

vouch

Thread Information