Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

Man, she is freaky looking.

I live with these nightmare bitches, so I can't watch the show. It's my life! Well, not really my life, but I'm surrounded by it.

fgg

lydia is pregnant with her 3rd son and they are naming him something like roman because that goes with stirling and maverick. LOL.

heather is a superior bitch but tamra is off her rocker too. vickie is flip-flopping all over this show. i still like shannon and lizzie.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

heather is arrogant but she doesn't bother me as much as shannon. to me, shannon represents the worst of the OC stereotype. plus the way she talks to her husband (especially in front of her kids) is hideous. lizzie seems likeable. not sure about that other newbie (danielle?) since she says nearly nothing.

Lol, i didn't realize that other chick was a cast member. Thought she was Lizzie's eye rolling quiet friend.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

czb

^^^ i thought they initially introduced her as lizzie's friend, but now she is a cast member? either way, she doesn't do much.

I thought they were going to put my "park-mom" friend, Shayne Lamas on the show. She lives in Coto and would be perfect.

fgg

^that was probably before her serious medical problems with the coma, etc.

fgg

i'm working from home today so i've just caught up on the OC and i just can't with heather! she is totally delusional if she thinks that shannon is yelling at her in all of these occassions. also, i don't understand how she always thinks that shannon is wrong for talking about what is going on to tamra but she's allowed to talk to everyone else about it.

also, lizzie lost me after the last episode. she's so far up heather's ass that it is unbelievable. she sees who has the most money/power in this group of women and she's decided to ride that horse.

czb

i think heather over-reacts to what shannon says and does but i do think that shannon was WRONG for dropping by heather's house unannounced like that. i probably would have thrown her out, too. and it has been painful to watch shannon in the past few episodes. the way she talks to her husband is rude.

Did anyone catch Watch What Happens Live last night? I nearly fell out of bed after seeing Tamra Judge's new scary face. She looks like Joyce Wildenstein now, thanks to cheek fillers. Her eyes look like little evil slits now.

fgg

^i didn't see that but on the show in her interviews, she's been wearing white eyeliner or something on her bottom lid line and it makes her look like a freak. the strange part is that she looks better with the heavy black liner.

side note - i saw on us weekly or something that her son is engaged and his fiance is pregnant. i need to see who is willing to marry that entitled, whiny, crybaby fugmuppet.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This reminds me that I need to catch up on this show. It bothers me immensely, that I am finding Vicki, to be the voice of reason this season.

OMG, Tamra's face last night was sooooo bad. I looked on Andy Cohen's facebook page, and 95% of the comments were, "What the fuck is Tamra do to her face?"
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I think Heather is vile, but Tamra was definitely the shit stirrer last night. Normally I like Terry, but after watching him the last few episodes and seeing his smarmy ass on Botched, I'm hating him as much as his bitch of a wife.

Tamra needs to lay off the fillers and all the black shit around her eyes.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Not seeing this reported anywhere else yet...Tamra is out!

Barney sealed her fate on theReal Housewives of Orange Countyafter going on a epic rant against Bravofor editing scenes, and the mother of four won’t be returning for the next season of the reality show, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    “The network has had it with Tamra’s over the top ego and diva behavior. She sealed her fate by publicly stating that Bravo edited scenes to make her look bad,” a source told Radar.
    PHOTOS: The Most Boobiful Real Housewives
    “This is a very big no-no, and Tamra’s contract won’t be picked up for another season. The fact that she has ongoing legal issues with ex-husband, Simon(Barney), and really doesn’t have anything that interesting going on in her life made it a very easy decision.”
    Earlier this week, Barney called out Bravo for editing scenes to make her look like she had flaked on Lizzie Rosvek’s 34th birthday party at the very last minute.
    PHOTOS: Real Housewives, Real Scandals: 28 Of The Biggest Scandals To Hit The Bravo Franchise
    According to the mother of four, she alerted producers in advance that her daughter was sick and she would be unable to make the soiree, but seemingly desperate for drama, they forced Barney to wait until the last minute to let her costar know.
    “They asked me to wait until the cameras were up in the limo to let Lizzie know,” she alleged. “Then they had her call me and say ‘How rude that you didn’t call me.’”
    PHOTOS: Punches! Hair Pulling & Drunken Battles! The 13 Nastiest Fights EVER On Real Housewives
    Radar previously revealed Bravo’s tendency to stage scenes and create fake story arcs on the show: Though Barney seems desperate for a child with new husband Eddie on this season, for example, sources told Radar that the series regular actually “doesn’t want another baby.”
    The insider added, “Tamra thinks she will get another reality show from another network. She should ask frenemy Gretchen Rossi how well that worked out for her!”

Radar Online | Tamra Barney Won‚€™t Be Returning To ‚€˜RHOC‚€™

If this is true I am not surprised. She keeps saying she's acting like a bitch on the show because that's what she is supposed to do. She even said it on WWHL like last week, Andy got on her ass over it too.
    Last edited by sprynkles; July 30th, 2014 at 05:47 PM.

Thread Information