Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    I hope this whole thing blows up in her face
    ....After seeing her face...I think something already blew up in it.....
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Bronze Member

Orange County Housewife Lynne Curtin Splits From Husband! | Radar Online

What kinda person says they are getting divorced before they even file for it? Oh yes... Lynn does that kinda stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ....After seeing her face...I think something already blew up in it.....

Too true. Honestly I love Vicki's reactions when she gets called out & when she started talking to her brother about Don... seemed like a crazy bitch. Basically she was cheating (emotional affair at minimum), he SEEMED like he was trying to work things out, and she surprised him with divorce papers. He genuinely seemed shocked & angry.

But if he may be dating someone, she's gonna flip her shit. I loved when they brother tried to make it a joke by saying Don is married - she was real quick to say they weren't divorced yet. BTW - did anyone get a gay vibe from the brother? I couldnt really tell, but saying he was never married made me think he's a bit of a playboy either way.

And someone said Ryan & Briana knew each other for 2ish years, but Vicki said one... does anyone know for sure? Or if Ryan was injured during deployment (scar on his forehead)?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    And someone said Ryan & Briana knew each other for 2ish years, but Vicki said one...
    vicki only pays attention to what matters to vicki.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

And... Briana caves into pressure...
    Exclusive:O.C.HousewivesStarBrianaSharesHerWeddingDetails!

512 466

Posted on May 01, 2012 @ 09:10AM print it send it

Here comes the bride! The Real Housewives of Orange County's Vicki Gunvalson is helping her daughter, Briana, plan her wedding. Star spoke exclusively with the duo at Erin Cole bridal boutique in Costa Mesa, Calif., about the details of the big day.
    Q: How's the wedding planning going?
    Vicki: The only issue I have is that we are over budget. We are at about $47,000, but who's counting? We spent a little bit more on the food and the venue, which we think is so important. We spent the money where it counts.
    Q: What other details can you share with us?
    Briana: It's taking place in Santa Barbara [on] a cliff overlooking the ocean. The ceremony will start at 4 p.m., so we will hit sunset on the cliff side, then cocktails at 5:30 p.m. and dinner at 8 p.m. We're having a live band to kick off the evening's festivities.
    Q: Is it going to be a big wedding?
    B: No, it's kind of small. We're only inviting about 75 to 100 people... mostly family and very close friends.
    Q: Most important, have you picked the dress?
    B: [Yes.] I thought I found the dress at another store, actually. [But then I happened to go into Erin Cole.] I saw the dress that is now the one I'm going to wear. I started bawling, and so did my mom!
    V: I couldn't stop! She looked like a beautiful china doll.
    Q: Vicki, have you given Briana any words of advice about marriage?
    V: Well, unfortunately, I'm going through my second divorce. But [she] can learn from some of my mistakes. So the biggest thing I tell both of them is to love, respect and listen to each other. They should go to each other with their problems before getting anyone else involved.
    Q: And what do you think of your future son-in-law, Ryan Culberson?
    V: I think she has found the perfect guy for her! He loves her like I've never seen anyone love. I'm very proud of her choice. And obviously his choice is the best!
    Q: Briana, are you nervous about saying "I do"?
    B: No, I've been very relaxed about everything. I know what I want, and there's no point in getting crazy about it!
    And the photos

PHOTOS And Details Of Briana Culberson’s Wedding!!

This past weekend Briana Culberson walked down the aisle with husband Ryan Culberson. Mother of the bride, Vicki called the affair beautiful and wonderful. Which is a far cry from the adjectives “disgusting” and “embarrassing” – which is how she described their elopement!

“I am proud to announce this past weekend we celebrated a beautiful destination wedding with 75 family members and their closest friends. It was a beautiful ceremony and celebration filled with love, dancing, and wonderful food,” the Real Housewives of Orange County star wrote in her Bravo blog.

“Brooks was in attendance, and so was Donn with his girlfriend,” Vicki shares.

“It was a bit uncomfortable at first having them meet, but at the end of the day it was for Briana and Ryan.” Vicki and Donn walked Briana down the aisle together. Her brother Michael Wolfsmith stood in attendance as a groomsman.

“I am so happy for Briana and Ryan,” Vicki concludes. No word yet on whether or not the affair was filmed for Bravo. My vote goes to no, given Briana’s penchant for privacy and that it was a rather modest wedding by reality television standards.

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Taylor Armstrong's 'Catastrophic Meltdown' Has Housewives Fearing For Her Future!!!
    Free Charmed.

Brianna looks so pretty. She seems more mature and put together than her mom and the entire cast of housewives.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Dag nab it, you all. Now I have to go watch this season cause it sounds too juicy to miss. Especially since Vicki is messing up. I have not watched Orange County since Lynne's husband confessed about the money...
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

czb

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    . . . She seems more mature and put together than her mom and the entire cast of housewives.
    i agree with this.

but vicki wore white to her daughter's wedding??

^^In the last photo it looks more like pink.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

czb

^^^ it may be, i'm not so good with color. but it still looks bridal-like.

fgg

of course bitch had to get a dress that was similar to briana's - strapless, sweetheart neckline, layered.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Bronze Member

Briana is also knocked up. I am sure Vicki took that well. I am sure she will say how much she is looking forward to being a grandmother but I'm sure she flipped shit when Briana told her she was expecting.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ it may be, i'm not so good with color. but it still looks bridal-like.
    I was thinking the same thing... all she needs is a veil and it would look like a bridal dress. At first I also thought it was a white dress but than I realized it was more like a pale pink. It looks too much bridal and I'm not surprised after all it's Vicki probably trying to upstage her daughter.

Ugh, if I were pregnant the last thing I think I'd want to do is try to plan an almost $50,000 wedding.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Vicki is going to be a grandmother from hell.

Thread Information