Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

wow, i was thinking they'd be going for $50.00 tops! but $250 bitch has got to be kidding me w/ that shit

czb

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    wow, i was thinking they'd be going for $50.00 tops! but $250 bitch has got to be kidding me w/ that shit
    me too.

they are beyond fug. for that much money you can get a furla (or other nice leather bag) on sale.

Yeah, she was totally offensive - the TV coach. I can't believe how spendy those bags are! Wow, so not worth that price.

I'm not even sure I can stomach a whole season of these ladies. It's not really fun to watch a bunch of overly PS'd chicks running around screaming at each other. A little fighting/drama is good TV, but I felt like this first ep. was so over the top. Though, I admit, I would like to know what goes down between Tamra and Jeana.

Don't these bitches get paid by Bravo?? I'd like to know how EVERY SINGLE one of them is a broke ass bitch going through a foreclosure or a bankruptcy?? Seriously. The only one who seems financially stable is Vicki.

I hear the new hag is a broke ass broke, too. And she lives in IRVINE. Anyone who lives in OC knows that Irvine is just an overpriced, masterplanned oasis.

^ yeah thats what i was always wondering, but i'm sure they use their salaries from Bravo to make rent on their mcmansions.

15 of those nasty ass bags are sold out. What, did she only make 5 of each bag? Who the hell would buy those? Not us in the Midwest, who do NOT want to be Gretchen and getting the herps from Slade.

Vicki does work her ass off. I think she was poor at one time and wants to make sure she never is again. All of them spend, spend, spend, but not one has a pot to piss in. (Now, THAT's midwest for ya!)
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Not us in the Midwest, who do NOT want to be Gretchen and getting the herps from Slade.
    Ha!

I like the red croc one, but not for that price. If someone happened to give me one, I would take off anything that identified it as a "Gretchen Christine" bag.

You would think being on a reality show that you'd get some insights about yourself. For instance, when Vicki complains about how loud drunk Gretchen is. Doesn't she remember all the times at Lake Havasu where she was a loud or louder drunk? I thought that was particularly funny. So clueless about herself.

czb

so who watched the 2nd episode?

the exchange between alexis and the new troll at the park was killing me . . . 'my london can count to 30.' 'my melania can count to 6 in spanish.' and what the new troll said about alexis not signing up her spawn to model, wow that was mean. if i had friends like that i would rather be a pariah. ew

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    so who watched the 2nd episode?

the exchange between alexis and the new troll at the park was killing me . . . 'my london can count to 30.' 'my melania can count to 6 in spanish.' and what the new troll said about alexis not signing up her spawn to model, wow that was mean. if i had friends like that i would rather be a pariah. ew
    i thought the same thing, horrible. vicki drives me insane. her poor daughter will never get to live her own life unless she really does move far away.

yeah Alexis is such a moron that was a hilarious exchange b/c Peggy's daughter was really smart, I was like what did that little baby just say! it was crazy "I was just looking around" or something like that, that was funny

and Vicki is a sad troll, how sad. imo you can have all the success in the world, but whats the point if you're alone - she's driving that husband away, the only man who could probably ever stand her stupid ass. ugh it drives me up a wall how she calls the kids who work for her, "my people" and how do you feel good selling insurance?! its a rip-off and screws people, you're making money off of screwing people you bitch, but whatever, i digress....

czb

^^^ and what's with the pretentious kid names - london and capri? london was definitely more articulate than the twins but still . . . i can't believe these two say they are 'friends'.

vicki is pathetic. her daughter seems pretty together, though.

^ I know omg I was choking when I heard London for fucksakes

yeah Vicki's daughter needs to run far away like she said, her mom is a nut - I think the son finally escaped

Christ! ANOTHER BK? Not a one of em has a dime!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

how can their lawyer say they are not having financial problems but it was a short sale? makes no sense.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information