Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

fgg

i'm sure jim has a piece on the side or he would if he could find another woman that would fuck his crazy, fug ass.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I completely agree fgg. But I think that's why he keeps all those flashy cars (and possibly other homes he still has access too), & wants to keep Alexis at home... KEPT. I think he has some sort of side piece that he's seeing. He's done a good job brainwashing Alexis about the "man is the provider/master & he controls everything for her & the home".
    Gossiplover likes this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Anyone watch the Vancouver Real Housewives? It has two of the biggest bitches on there...Jodi and Ronnie. The show is my guilty pleasure.

VickiGunvalsonOnDaughter'sSecretWedding:'IWasSoConfusedAndSad'
    Posted on May 04, 2012 @ 03:00PM print it send it

By Radar Staff
    Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson is a woman that likes to be control, and in charge. So you can imagine her utter horror when she discovered her daughter, Briana had gotten secretly married!
    Briana eloped with her military boyfriend, Ryan, to Las Vegas last October, but Vicki is finally opening up, on her Bravo blog about her pain and shock at discovering her daughter had married behind her back.
    "When she told me she and Ryan had got married in Vegas I felt like I was in a dream. . .or more like a nightmare," she says. "I had only met Ryan one time before and that was before he went on duty. All the while he was on this tour I didn't even know that they were serious or even for that matter 'in love.' She told me she was nervous about putting both feet into their relationship because she didn't want to be crushed if anything happened to him while he was away. I left the restaurant after the 'bomb' was dropped on me, went to my car, and broke down in uncontrollable tears. The tears lasted for more than a week. In my idle or quiet time. . .I would cry. In my busy time I found myself crying. It was all the time because I was so confused and sad."
    PHOTOS: "Real Housewives": Best or Bust?
    Vicki goes on to try and justify her daughter's actions, wondering if her recent health scare had anything to do with it. As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Briana had to undergo thyroid surgery last year after a cancer scare. Thankfully, she was given the all clear shortly afterwards.
    "This is not typical of Briana in any way, shape, or form, and I was worried that she may have just been vulnerable due to the health issues she had been dealing with for the past two years. I didn't tell any of my family members or my friends because I didn't even know how to begin to discuss it, and, quite frankly, I was embarrassed," Vicki writes. " All of my dreams for my only daughter's BIG DAY were taken away from me in an instant (and for that matter taken away from HER. More importantly, the family had not met him or his family. I knew very little about Ryan and now I had an instant son-in-law."
    Vicki then explains how she has now comes to terms with Brian's elopement, and how she may have actually manifested the whole situation herself, through her prayers to God.
    PHOTOS: Top 10 Bikini Clad Reality Stars
    "After a lot of prayer and soul searching I was able to look at the big picture and not be angry anymore. What's interesting is that when I asked God to completely heal Briana while she was in surgery, I also asked for her to be happy and to one day be in love again (as I knew she was worried about that). I had no idea that two weeks later God would answer those prayers with her getting married and not to have cancer. My new motto is: Be careful what you wish for.
    Free Charmed.

If Briana didn't care about a big wedding, why should Vicki? Again, it's always about Vicki....
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Brianna is a grown woman, so if she wants to elope, more power to her. Vicki is just pissed that she couldn't make the day all about her.

I just read on radaronline.com that Brianna is pregnant, about four months along. That was fast!
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I hope the baby doesn't inherit it's grandmothers pig snout.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    I just read on radaronline.com that Brianna is pregnant, about four months along. That was fast!
    Maybe that's why they got married, so she gets the health benefits?
    Do service personnel still need permission from their commanding officer to get married?

Ah! They married in October & now she's 4 months.

Vicki Gunvalson is about to become a a grandmother! The Real Housewives of Orange County's daughter and costar, Briana Wolfsmith, is pregnant, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The news comes after the shock revelation that Vicki's only child had eloped to Las Vegas last October where she tied the knot with her military boyfriend and father of her child, Ryan Culberson.

While Briana is now busy planning a formal wedding ceremony to celebrate her nuptials with her family, she is also making preparations for her growing family.

PHOTOS: Bikini Wars: Reality Stars Compete!**

The reality TV star is already four months pregnant and can't wait to be a mother, a well-placed source tells us.

The news likely came as another shock for Vicki who, as RadarOnline.com reported felt "confused and sad" when she recently learned about Briana's secret elopement.

PHOTOS: "Real Housewives": Best or Bust?**

However Vicki will be able to catch all the action second time round when Briana has her formal ceremony, which will be seen on their Bravo show.
    Last edited by Novice; May 6th, 2012 at 09:17 AM.
    Free Charmed.

fgg

The news comes after the shock revelation that Vicki's only child had eloped to Las Vegas last October where she tied the knot with her military boyfriend and father of her child, Ryan Culberson.

she has a son too. the people who write these articles are freaking idiots.

She's a grown woman & if Vicki wasnt such a control freak Briana probably would have involved her more. But I'm worried she is rushing into everything probably because she realizes life is short, but it didnt sound like she knew him long at all prior to the wedding. Almost sounded like a penpal thing
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Bronze Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    She's a grown woman & if Vicki wasnt such a control freak Briana probably would have involved her more. But I'm worried she is rushing into everything probably because she realizes life is short, but it didnt sound like she knew him long at all prior to the wedding. Almost sounded like a penpal thing
    If I remember correctly they said they were together two years but someone else also said that they were on and off. I found it weird that he only meet Vicki once before lol but who blames Briana with a mom like that u probably would keep ur boyfriend away though. It is kinda weird that she never discussed marriage with him before that though. But I guess when u go through what she went through things might seem different. I just hope she doesn't have her moms track record when it comes to marriages bc Vicki can't seem to get it right and her bf is creepy. I don't trust him. So she should probably worry more so about her bf than Briana. lol and yea ur right it's always about her.

Did anyone notice what Briana said about her mom buying that guy a lot of stuff. Just wondering...does anyone think he's using her?

I think he's using Pig Snout. He comes across as smarmy, fake, and insincere to me. Vicki has her blinders on where this conman is concerned. If she was focused more on her business, instead of everybody elses business, she would see it, too.
    Seapharris7 and mistify like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    I think he's using Pig Snout. He comes across as smarmy, fake, and insincere to me. Vicki has her blinders on where this conman is concerned. If she was focused more on her business, instead of everybody elses business, she would see it, too.
    Her love tank is filled, so she is a happy camper.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    I think he's using Pig Snout. He comes across as smarmy, fake, and insincere to me. Vicki has her blinders on where this conman is concerned.
    yeah, he creeps me out.

Thread Information