Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

^^Lynne is crazy. I loved Gretchen telling her "STFU!" My god her ranting was so weird. She must have been wasted.

Bronze Member

Arrow

Lynn needs to worry about her daughters and not everyone who is making bags. Obviously, they wanted a housewife but why would they even want it to be lynn. Gretchen seems more fit. And her cuffs look bad. I don't think her business is doing that well so she feels the need to try to make Gretchen look like she stole them from her. Is it just me or are these woman on tv just to sell jewelry, clothes, makeup or try to become singers. Not to down anyone that does these things for a living but it doesn't seem like they were doing it before the show.

They didn't do it in the first season or two either. I think the ladies of OC took a lesson from the NYC ladies and decided to pimp themselves out as much as possible. The gravy train of Real Housewives won't go on forever, so I'm betting they are doing all they can now to make $$.

Bethenny on RHOONY said the only reason she did the show was to promote Skinny Girl. Which she then sold for a report $100+ million, so I guess it worked out great for her.

Bronze Member

Lightbulb

Yea, Bethany made out like a bandit. I heard something about Ramona trying to do the same and that's why she has the pinot. Guess she's hoping it goes off like Bethany's. But I'm not sure if any of the housewives will make it that big. I guess the girls of OC need to do it since most of them have financial problems. Then again these ladies have to pay for all that plastic surgery they get done...probably on a weekly or monthly basis.

I read somewhere that Vickie has told Bravo that she will not come back next season unless she gets a substantial raise. I hope Bravo show that Truffle Hunter the door. If I never hear that snouty woman shreik "Woo Hoo!" again, it will be too soon.

How delusional is she?

fgg

i'd be glad if vicki was gone.

Bronze Member

Yea, I'm not crazy about her but she is the last original. Does anyone know how much they get paid per episode? IDK why but I'm kinda curious.

Hopefully more than those losers from the Jersey Shore.

fgg

Peggy Tanous: Why I'm Leaving Real Housewives of OC

Peace out, Peggy!

When the seventh season of the Real Housewives of Orange County airs on Bravo, the cast will be without one familiar face. Married mom Peggy Tanous has decided to leave the series, she confirmed via Facebook Tuesday.

"After months of negotiation and soul searching, I have declined [Bravo's] offer to return to the show," Tanous, 41, wrote. "I just felt in my heart that...the time it would take me away from my family was just not a healthy path for me."

Joining the series as part of season six at the urging of pal Alexis Bellino, Tanous expressed a desire to escape the "negative energy of certain cast members" and no longer wanted to "[be] forced to have 'dramatic' confrontations."

Still, Tanous credits the show with providing her with an outlet to overcome the postpartum depression she battled after the birth of daughters London and Capri.

"I loved being a part of the Bravo family and do look forward to any new endeavors this may bring," she continued. "I already have several opportunities to host upcoming TV shows that will empower woman, as well as my husband and I are about to launch our own wine.

"Who knows, perhaps if many of you want to continue to follow me and my family's lives, then a new show can be created! One of 'real' family fun, natural life drama, holistic living, life lessons and experiences."

boo! she's the only one i still liked.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

*8*
    Silver Member

Sounds like she wants her own show.

October 19th I will be seeing Vicki Gunvalson live and in person at a breast cancer fundraiser. I will definitely get her autograph and take pictures with her. I wonder if she looks like shit in real life? Her face has looked rough the past couple of seasons of the show.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

OC Housewife Vicki Gunvalson Treats Herself to $7500 Plastic Surgery Divorce Makeover!

Written By Reality Tea 5 Oct 2011

Share46

Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson is dealing with the end of her 17-year-marriage in a very unique way!
    The 49-year-old mom of two reveals to In Touch Weekly magazine that she spent over $7,500 to get herself a divorce plastic surgery makeover! Who knew there was such a thing?
    Vicki, who reveals she “spent many nights crying” after filing for divorce from Donn Gunvalson, is now at peace with her decision especially after falling for her new younger beau, Brooks Ayers.
    Vicki tells the mag she now has a new lease on life. “I want to have it all!” she states. And what better way to have it all than with a full body makeover. Vicki turned to plastic surgeon Dr. Jason Pozner who performed a “Divorce Do-over” on her. “She just wanted a little pick-me-up,” says the Boca Raton, Fla. based doctor.
    So what exactly did Vicki do to her body? For starters, she spent $5,700 to get Botox, lasers and fillers on her face. Dr. Pozner rejuvenated Vicki’s face with lasers, injected Botox between her brows, and added fillers to her cheeks, jawline and lips to add volume.
    “It hurt, but facials didn’t work and this did,” says Vicki who struggled with painful cystic acne for years. She confesses she was “insecure” about her skin.
    As for her body, which she admits has caused her many years of insecurity, Vicki who states she fluctuates between a size 6 and a size 8 confesses: “I feel like I look big compared to everyone else on the show.”
    So right before taping began on the seventh season of the RHOC, Dr. Pozner slimmed Vicki’s thighs using a body sculpting technique which freezes fat cells, and treated the cellulite in her mid-section with a contour machine.
    Vicki reveals she is more than pleased with the results! “Some doctors do too much and you look like a dead Barbie doll. I didn’t want to look plastic.” She adds: “There’s life after divorce. I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time!”

fgg

i want to see how the zeltiq worked on her thighs.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Like you can tell anything in that after pic! She's wearing a tent. Put the bathing suit on, bitch, then tell me how great it is.

Second, between a 6 and 8? Who is she, Kirstie Alley?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Like you can tell anything in that after pic! She's wearing a tent. Put the bathing suit on, bitch, then tell me how great it is.

Second, between a 6 and 8? Who is she, Kirstie Alley?
    Right? She's a solid 12. I always thought she had a nice figure for someone a bit larger. Just own it, woman!

I'm so glad that you guys said that! I'd looked at her and thought 6-8? Really?
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information