Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

Vicki is such a fuckwad. She and this guy deserve each other.

Default But wait..... there is more.....

VickiGunvalsonsBoyfriendHasANOTHERArrest:ForDUI!Vicki Gunvalson’s Boyfriend Has ANOTHER Arrest: For DUI!

Posted on Jun 17, 2011 @ 01:23PM print it send it

By Alexis Tereszcuk
    Radar Staff Reporter
    The new boyfriend of Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson has had multiple arrests relating to unpaid child support, and now RadarOnline.com has exclusively uncovered another arrest - this time for a DUI!
    Brooks Ayers was arrested on June 15, 2009 for DUI in DeFuniak Springs, Florida and RadarOnline.com has obtained his mug shot.
    PHOTOS: Gretchen Rossi's Sexy Bowling
    According to his ex-girlfriend Debbie Keane she paid his $1,000 bail in cash after he was arrested while driving to visit her on vacation.
    “They kept him for two days and I finally got him out,” Keane exclusively told RadarOnline.com. The Walton County Clerk of the Court confirmed that Ayers was arrested on June 15 and bailed out by Keane, with cash, on June 17, 2009.
    PHOTOS: Gretchen Rossi Bikini Photoshoot
    “He told me he was sorry, that he would totally pay me back,” his ex-girlfriend said. “He has never paid me back.”
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Ayers was arrested twice in 2010 for not paying child support, and after landing in jail Gunvalson wrote a letter on his behalf to the judge, pleading for his release. She wrote the letter two months before filing divorce papers from her husband Donn.
    EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Tamra Barney and Eddie Judge
    That’s three arrests in two years for Vicki’s new boyfriend.
    Free Charmed.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Don must be laughing.

He's a real winner. Glad Vicki dumped Donn for this classy guy - since we all know Vicki is so into being classy now.

Karma is a bitch.

Did anyone watch the lost footage episode? Lynn is truly insane. I can't imagine why she believes that Gretchen is stabbing her in the back for having a handbag line. Not that the world needs more crappy bags, but Gretchen can have a line if she wants. If Lynn's stuff was selling well it shouldn't make any difference to her. Me thinks her bags are crap just like her cuffs. Those things are horrible.

Ew creepy Ryan and his steroid boob reduction. His parents aren't that hideous. It's surprising that they spawned a kid who looks like Gollum.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

no!!!!!!!!!! i missed it! wtf well I'll have to record it can't wait! thank you bellini!

Hahahahahahahahaha! I love that Donn is free at last...and Vicki is caught lying and cheating...whatta BITCH!

And damn..that bitch is just a year older than I am? she looks like she had been preserved or something...

^ thats a good point; don is free at last! he deserves a more laid back "real" person to join in him in his afternoon corona drinking sessions

WTF is right at Lynne being all butt hurt about Gretchen's handbags. I mean...she didn't want to do business with those guys, what does she care if Gretchen does? And her crack about a "real" designer doesn't have a little sketchbook, but instead keeps it all in their head, about made me fall off the couch. That was a golden line. LOL!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

lets not forget; lynne is a crackhead, we should take what she says w/ a grain of salt

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    WTF is right at Lynne being all butt hurt about Gretchen's handbags. I mean...she didn't want to do business with those guys, what does she care if Gretchen does? And her crack about a "real" designer doesn't have a little sketchbook, but instead keeps it all in their head, about made me fall off the couch. That was a golden line. LOL!
    We are on S3, so I can't comment on most of this, but this one statement made me go "wtf?". In art college we were encouraged, neigh, positively TOLD to keep a sketch book on you at all times. I was under the impression that designers still kept their "ideas" books... (be them digital, manual, etc).
    Free Charmed.

fgg

tamra's ex was actually a pretty good looking man. ryan is super fug though.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    tamra's ex was actually a pretty good looking man. ryan is super fug though.
    Yeah how in the hell did they get Ryan? He looks like Batboy or Junior Nosferatu. He makes my skin crawl.

so I saw the Lost Footage; man that was some good shit Alexis is a loser, lynne is a sad drunk and Tamra is useless

Thread Information