Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6

czb

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I agree. I also felt sorry for her because it was obvious that she thought Tamra harbored real feelings for her instead of just toying with her. I think that Tamra was passing herself off as bisexual (especially to Fernanda) to get air time and the attention (probably from her ex), when really I don't believe she's ever "dabbled in the vagina pool" besides the occasional kiss (probably only done to make a guy horny). Tamra is such a bitch when she was telling Fernanda that straight girls don't think kisses with gay girls are that big of a deal, and Fernanda was trying to explain that it means something different to her, as someone who actually craves female companionship. Tamra was so flippant that it made me feel bad for Fernanda, I can't believe she couldn't understand where Fernanda was coming from. Sure, Fernanda overreacted by thinking it meant more than what it did, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for her because Tamra is just so cold. I don't think that Fernanda just thought those things out of thin air, I think Tamra led her on. Fernanda is a really classy woman for not holding it against her and seemingly moving on.
    tamra was pretty insensitive to fernanda and that whole dialogue was uncomfortable to watch. and i didn't follow tamra's logic at all. and i don't get why fernanda would be attracted to tamra. i think they should give fernanda more airtime because then maybe she can explain.

and fgg, i get what you are saying about peggy. there are things about her that annoy me - like her kids' names - but basically she seems ok. she is way too materialistic but she isn't as toxic as the other ladies.
    Last edited by czb; May 16th, 2011 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^andy asked alexis about jim dating peggy on WWHL. she basically said she didn't ask jim about it so she has no details but that's probably one of the main reasons why she's jealous. that and the fact that peggy (at least so far...) doesn't have the same fishy financial issues that alexis and jim have.
    Wow, so she admitted to jealousy and financial issues? That's really surprising, thanks for the info. I need to start watching WWHL, I just really dislike Andy Cohen for some reason, I'm not sure why. Maybe because he's such an ass-kisser. I would love to see Alexis leave that asshole.

CZB, I don't understand Fernanda's attraction to Tamra either. My gut feeling tells me that maybe she didn't really watch the show before and Tamra passed herself off as something entirely different than what she is, charmed her into not realizing she's such a bitch. Fernanda does seem, to me, to be really trusting and naive. I think Tamra was trying to say, "yeah, I led you on, but you knew I was straight, so that should have been a clue that I wasn't serious." But I don't believe for a second that Tamra told her, straight up, hey, I'm straight and not into females. I think she let her believe she was bisexual and had a chance at a relationship. It's really not cool, I hate to see people get their feelings hurt for attention. Fernanda was always her "backup," someone to make her feel beautiful and adored, while she was never into reciprocating that on a genuine level. That's what I get from it, anyway.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah the names Capri and London just reflect the utter shallowness of her intelligence level, however, the bitch is still likable to me for some reason

I need to start watching WWHL, I just really dislike Andy Cohen for some reason, I'm not sure why. Maybe because he's such an ass-kisser.
    You should watch. Some of the best stuff happens on that show. Andy is kind of an ass kisser, but he does ask them some tough questions. Personally, I love him. He's so funny.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    You should watch. Some of the best stuff happens on that show. Andy is kind of an ass kisser, but he does ask them some tough questions. Personally, I love him. He's so funny.
    i agree with this. i like andy and don't see him as an ass-kisser just because he DOES ask tough questions. if he didn't act like he liked the women, there is no way they would answer him.

i want to know details about peggy and jim. WHY would she date that bulldog? and i don't mean to insult any canines out there . . . but the grossest thing about him is that portrait of his they showed when they filmed tamra visiting alexis in her home. i saw that headshot and i vomited a little in my mouth. yuck

fgg

Andy is my fav. I would watch his show every night if it was on. It's best when celebs come on. It makes me feel better to know they all watch the shows too
    Posted from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Andy is my fav. I would watch his show every night if it was on. It's best when celebs come on. It makes me feel better to know they all watch the shows too
    Posted from my iPhone
    I was surprised at some of the celebs who watch and how devoted they are. Some of them are way more addicted than we are.

See, my opinion of Andy has always stemmed from the reunion shows, in which (imo) he hems and haws and doesn't seem to ask the brutal questions. I do admit that lately he has gone there a bit more (I was surprised in Beverly Hills when he asked if she was an alcoholic, and he was rougher on Jill the last time around) but sometimes he just glazes things over. Like the whole Teresa debt thing, or the Kelly mental illness thing, etc. I guess that is why I had him pegged as an ass-kisser, and it seems like with certain people he avoids tough questions. So thanks for the info, I'll start watching WWHL, now, maybe my opinion will change! Also, it sounds like they give a lot more background info on the show.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I love Andy and WWHL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Twatzilla Jeanna should STFU and mind her own business.

Who is she to comment on Tamara's marriage and what constitutes abuse?

I like Peggy most of the time but think she's very unattractive. She has a manly face and the boobs are shiteous. AND I think she and Alexis have the same size lips. So there!

Drunk Alexis was pretty entertaining. I bet if she got divorced she'd go al wild like Tamara.

fgg

alexis's lips are bigger but peggy's may have more surface area because of how wide her mouth is.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

"twatzilla" good one

There are some posters with eating disorders over at another board who are defending food destroying Alexis. I'm sorry but if you have an eating disorder that's your problem. Don't put ketchup on my dessert, unless you want to die, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    There are some posters with eating disorders over at another board who are defending food destroying Alexis. I'm sorry but if you have an eating disorder that's your problem. Don't put ketchup on my dessert, unless you want to die, lol.
    No kidding! I would have stabbed that bitch in the eye with a fork!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Tamra is just a big bitch. It's sad that she's in her 40s and still needs to make out with girls to get an ego boost. I like Fernanda, and I felt so bad for her when she thought that Tamra's flirting and kiss meant something, while Tamra was just acting like a menopausal college girl. Tamra is such a narcassistic bitch, she can't put herself in Fernanda's shoes and realize that such behavior isn't just drunk fun that she can forget about when she finds a man, but that she is attracted to women and that flirting and making out can actually mean something. She's not recognizing Fernanda as a person with emotions, really.

As everyone can already tell, I can't stand Tamra.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information